[rT] Arah p3 8:17, restr. world record

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Sanderinoa.8065

Sanderinoa.8065

Hey there guys, I know we’ve already had some posts come by, but frankly I feel like the forums are kinda dull around this time. We improved our time again by 30 seconds, without a buggy ritual

For anyone interested in watching, I think this one is definitely worth it. And dont worry, to those who don’t want this on the dungeon forum, my psychic abilities tell me this post is going to linksville shortly.

Participants:

Warrior – Xerôx (Kull.9801)
Thief – Badarka Goes Thief (Dara Slice.8306) – http://youtu.be/FuJawL8DXx8
Elementalist 1. – Elemental M (Dub.1273) -Link pending
Elementalist 2. – Mc Kínnon (NoTrigger.8396)
Mesmer – Delvert (Sanderinoa.8065) – http://youtu.be/qk_x9G1bFEc

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]
Retaliate is recruiting. again!
Fancy a Read? Extensive PvE Mesmer Guide

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

Good job

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

Congratulations !

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

Posted by: Anicetus.1253

Anicetus.1253

Don’t expect anything noteworth of me, as I had some delay (~0.2 seconds until my action appears ingame, ~0.5 seconds until the server responds) it wasn’t even an easy task to close up on running. Not to mention that arcane shield at hunter/crusher that the game did not want to execute.

Interestingly, I made another speedtest to Dallas (server hosted by Skysmth) and got the result of 67ms ping, 44mbit/s download and 3.02mbit/s upload, which is horrible for me, but yet is in no relation to gw2 servers. Pingtest to Francfurt was 14ms ping with 80mbit/s download and 5.88mbit/s upload. So that can’t be it either.

Posted by: Sanderinoa.8065

Sanderinoa.8065

Don’t expect anything noteworth of me, as I had some delay (~0.2 seconds until my action appears ingame, ~0.5 seconds until the server responds) it wasn’t even an easy task to close up on running. Not to mention that arcane shield at hunter/crusher that the game did not want to execute.

Interestingly, I made another speedtest to Dallas (server hosted by Skysmth) and got the result of 67ms ping, 44mbit/s download and 3.02mbit/s upload, which is horrible for me, but yet is in no relation to gw2 servers. Pingtest to Francfurt was 14ms ping with 80mbit/s download and 5.88mbit/s upload. So that can’t be it either.

Mind if I post without your POV?

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]
Retaliate is recruiting. again!
Fancy a Read? Extensive PvE Mesmer Guide

Posted by: Anicetus.1253

Anicetus.1253

Yes! Noone would see why I was behind then.

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Wow. Nicely done. Super impressed you managed to push portal that far. Nice use of ele elite to get the mesmer there quickly before it expired.

Posted by: Asia Skyly.7198

Asia Skyly.7198

Wow. Nicely done. Super impressed you managed to push portal that far. Nice use of ele elite to get the mesmer there quickly before it expired.

I agree that was:

1. Incredibly skillfull on the mesmer’s part.
2. Very clever (team strategy wise).
3. Shows great teamwork (The trust to know that he would make it there, the trust to know they could 4 man the crusher in time).

That was really impressive.

PS. Loved the music.

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

So pro!

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter