Champion farm...karma?

Champion farm...karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Hitman.8930

Hitman.8930

Dear Anet, please make all champions an event (e. Frostgorge sound champions=event)
it will be nice to get karma while farming these champions…for those that want to farm karma and also champ farm

Champion farm...karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

Or make them drop the karma drips again, or something similar.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

Champion farm...karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

Is that serious? Players are organizing together to trivially kill group content in large numbers for the highest gold reward possible in the game, and it’s not enough?

Champion farm...karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Dear Anet, please make all champions an event (e. Frostgorge sound champions=event)
it will be nice to get karma while farming these champions…for those that want to farm karma and also champ farm

You forget one thing .. Event Bosses scale .. normal mobs not. So if they make the champs in Frostgorge to Events it may take 10 times longer to kill them.

If you want Karma go to Queensdale, there are quite some Event-Champs, and you will notice that those low-level mobs will often take longer than the FG champs.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Champion farm...karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

You forget one thing .. Event Bosses scale .. normal mobs not. So if they make the champs in Frostgorge to Events it may take 10 times longer to kill them.

If you want Karma go to Queensdale, there are quite some Event-Champs, and you will notice that those low-level mobs will often take longer than the FG champs.

^ Like he said. If all the Champs in Frostgorg are events, they will take much longer to kill then it’s not a farm anymore. Just be happy w/ it for now before all the champs get nerfed

R.I.P Kumu <3

Champion farm...karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I’d say the champ farm seems lucrative enough without throwing karma into the mix. I see people complain about not having reasons to do anything but the most efficient farm (which is a very narrow-sighted view; do whatever’s fun,) and keeping karma out of the equation, or minimizing it, is a good incentive for rewards-minded people to do events.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Champion farm...karma?

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Hitman.8930

Hitman.8930

yea, didn’t think about the scaling part. I prefer the frostgorge train, but i wish i had more luck with drops of karma, which I rarely get. I watched a vid of someones champion farm and they got loads of drops…but then again if I want karma i might as well go to queensdale…thnks for the posts.