100 % Critical Chance... wow!!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

I’m not sure why it’s funny or why you put pro in inverted commas.

What’s funny is you only pointed that out for the “pro” but not for “noob”.

Though to answer your question since you somehow didn’t get it. It’s funny because the two worlds are so different.

(edited by Lafiel.9372)

Posted by: SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

What is this I don’t even

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

My Elementalist has 104% critical hit chance and about the same power. I die so quickly in any type of PvP mode, it’s not even funny.

This coming from the guy who will report “anyone running full Berserker and kicking those that don’t?”

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

My Elementalist has 104% critical hit chance and about the same power. I die so quickly in any type of PvP mode, it’s not even funny.

This coming from the guy who will report “anyone running full Berserker and kicking those that don’t?”

Don’t forget his argument was anet agreed with that mentality because they didn’t block the thread.

Then it was blocked.

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

Wait… he reports anyone running full Berserker but also kicks those that don’t? So he hates everyone?

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Wait… he reports anyone running full Berserker but also kicks those that don’t? So he hates everyone?

He reports people that kick him for running cleric’s gear, and without knowledge either way assumes they are running zerk.

Also suggests that everybody else do the same.

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: Daywolf.2630

Daywolf.2630

I crit more per second with 40%+ crit rate than using the 100% crit rate trait.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hidden_Killer
Works for me (D/D), I don’t know where you are getting your less than 40% data from outside of pistols. Source?

Anyway, as I pointed out, OP is using buffs. He is not running around with 100% all the time. It’s a gag thread.

(edited by Daywolf.2630)

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

Sorry, i was trying to make it sound appropriate, he reports if hes kicked for not running Berserker. Also said he refuses to run it anywhere

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

Posted by: Mehrdad.8423

Mehrdad.8423

what are u guys talking about?:O

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

there is a cap to critical chance and it is at 70% it doesnt matter if you have more that 70%….

Posted by: Ahlen.7591

Ahlen.7591

Seems like a typical warrior. Basically add together all the stats of the other 7 classes multiply by 10 and there is the base stats of warrior.

You know what’s cool, all classes have exactly the same base stats and access to exactly the same gear.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Seems like a typical warrior. Basically add together all the stats of the other 7 classes multiply by 10 and there is the base stats of warrior.

You know what’s cool, all classes have exactly the same base stats and access to exactly the same gear.

Not hp, iirc

:P

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Not hp, iirc

:P

You’re right, necros have more.

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Most gamers can’t handle failure. Or stat optimization for that matter. Most games that are sold as “RPGs” are little more than Action games with costumes.

If you want to play a real RPG, you still have to go back to pen and paper because games where you can fail don’t sell, and games that don’t sell don’t get made.

Yup.

The new generation of gamers have got to be by far the most spoiled and half brain dead zombies I have ever seen. Rewards are expected for doing tasks that require ZERO cognitive functions.

I am not that old and I remember when the only thing you got as reward was “The princess is in another castle”.

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

100% crit is a waste. The game caps you at 99%, even if you get 100%+. This is proven by the fact that people that run 100% crit chance still get (very rarely) non-crit attacks.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu