28/30 to GWAMM. What now?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Sweet tooth and drunkard are just money titles — as long as you have the gold you can get the title. There should be a very nice influx of both alcohol and sweets over the next couple of weeks because of Halloween, with Wintersday following right on its heels. So, you’ve chosen the perfect time to do these IF you have (or can make) the gold to do it.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

The holidays, like the one coming up, is the time to buy sweets and alcohol. Lots of people return to the game just to play during the holiday seasons. Play before the holidays and earn plat to buy these items. You can look at doing the bounties, to sell the coins. Doing PvP to sell zaishen keys. Doing the missions in War in Kryta to get war supplies needed to get Oppresor weapons. Maybe do feather farms or other farms that people will buy.

Here is a link to Guild Wars 1 trade chat. You can search to get the current price ranges as well as names of people looking to buy or sell
http://kamadan.decltype.org

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Sicwolf.7549

Sicwolf.7549

Thank you so much for the replies!
How much gold/ecto will be enough to max Drunkard/ST?

(edited by Sicwolf.7549)

Posted by: Asgaeroth.6427

Asgaeroth.6427

GW1 is still populated, the traders tend to hang out in Kamadan.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I personally would go for the statues you get from Sorrow’s Furnace, FoW, Urgoz, and the Deep since those are relatively easy. Urgoz should be coming up for the daily very soon so there will be people willing to do it.

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Isn’t GWAMM 50? 30 is just the last title achievement that includes a skin

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I agree with Ayrilana. Sorrow’s Furnace is VERY easy to do with only heroes. I ended up doing FoW with my husband and 6 heroes; it was also pretty easy. Sorrow’s Furnace is free to enter anytime; you just have to run that way. FoW is free during Pantheon Bonus week (which will be up again in 7 weeks, I think). And The Deep/Urgoz will have their “free” week in four weeks, I think.

Ayrilana.1396

GWAMM is 30 maxed titles.

Sicwolf, perhaps you could link your HoM so we could see what all that you have left?

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Just a flesh wound.3589

I got GWAMM by the time I reached 30 points. It’s 30 maxed titles. 50/50 in the HoM is titles, mini pets, Heroes, armor and weapons.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Sicwolf.7549

Sicwolf.7549

Thanks for all the replies.
To the people who seem to be confused by the topic: I’m already 50/50 HoM, it’s the GWAMM title I’m after
I couldn’t post the link to my HOM so here’s the character’s name: Onaryen Rage
How much ecto/gold do I need to max Drunkard/Sweet Tooth?

(edited by Sicwolf.7549)

Posted by: Psientist.6437

Psientist.6437

The Sweet tooth and Drunkard are the only titles you have left that could be purchased. Wish mail were available in GW1, I have some Bday cupcakes, not many, but some. I have no idea what sweet tooth and drunk points are selling for now. Do you know any of the solo farms such as the Vaettir farm?

“No! You can’t eat the ones that talk!
They’re special! They got aspirations.”
Finn the human

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

Like others have said, go for sweet tooth and drunkard. Wintersday is the absolute best time to getting both of these titles and it’s only 2 months away. Otherwise you can try for Luxon by doing vanquishes…but it’s very time consuming.

I would suggest just buying the items rather than farming.

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Ayrilana.1396

Thanks for all the replies.
To the people who seem to be confused by the topic: I’m already 50/50 HoM, it’s the GWAMM title I’m after
I couldn’t post the link to my HOM so here’s the character’s name: Onaryen Rage
How much ecto/gold do I need to max Drunkard/Sweet Tooth?

You can get Legendary Defender of Ascalon which will take less time than it would be to farm the gold/ecto to buy Drunkard or Sweet Tooth. They both cost 2,000 plat each if you buy from the vendors. So this cuts you down to only having to buy one of them rather than both. With the holidays, you can farm the consumable items and sell the ones for whichever title you’re not going for and use the funds to work towards the title that you are.

Next Sunday, you can farm Every Bit Helps for ToT bags which average 0.6 Sweet Tooth points, 0.2 Drunkard points and 0.25 Party Animal points per bag. You can either sell the bags or open then and sell whichever items don’t go towards the title that you’re going for.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Posted by: Psientist.6437

Psientist.6437

I forgot all about the scaling quests in PreSearing Ascalon. How long does it take with the daily quests?

“No! You can’t eat the ones that talk!
They’re special! They got aspirations.”
Finn the human

Ayrilana.1396

I forgot all about the scaling quests in PreSearing Ascalon. How long does it take with the daily quests?

Maybe 100 days but you can farm the Hamnet Rescue quest and not turn in any quests until the higher levels to save time.

Just a flesh wound.3589

I don’t think you can get Legendary Defender for your title. Doesn’t GWAMM need to have 30 titles on one char? You’ll need to make a brand new char to get that title,

ANet may give it to you.

Ayrilana.1396

I don’t think you can get Legendary Defender for your title. Doesn’t GWAMM need to have 30 titles on one char? You’ll need to make a brand new char to get that title,

Actually, I believe so.

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

I maxed both kuzick and luxon by vanquishing with heroes. Do the same map over and over and you’ll get a perfect route down after a few times. You can speed vanquish in like 10 minutes.

Also for whatever reason they delete GW1 topics here, so… bye.

Just a flesh wound.3589

Actually, I believe so.

Yah, so he can’t do it for that char since that’s a character bound title. You can only get Defender of Ascalon on a char that’s in presearing.

Kind of a Big Deal is the title track that measures how many qualifying title tracks a character has completed.

ANet may give it to you.

Ayrilana.1396

Actually, I believe so.

Yah, so he can’t do it for that char since that’s a character bound title. You can only get Defender of Ascalon on a char that’s in presearing.

Kind of a Big Deal is the title track that measures how many qualifying title tracks a character has completed.

Yeah. For some reason I thought it was account based. Oh well.

Just a flesh wound.3589

OP could still make a char in presearing and farm sweets and alcohol (and party items to sell) by getting Gifts of the Huntsman every day. He’ll need to get the sweets and alcohol out of presearing to his main char. The easiest way is for that char to leave and deposit the items in a xunlai chest in Ascalon. There are other ways, but not as easy as that one.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Gift_of_the_Huntsman

ANet may give it to you.