About Silverwastes

About Silverwastes

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SushiSamurai.6819

SushiSamurai.6819

Will I still be able to do events for moneymaking or will it be different when HoT comes out?

About Silverwastes

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

Probably, but there might not be all that many ppl there as they’re likely to be in the jungle/fractals/raiding/precursor hunting

About Silverwastes

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

They could nerf it, but really that could happen at any time.

Anet make Rev great again.

About Silverwastes

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Will I still be able to do events for moneymaking or will it be different when HoT comes out?

There’s no way to predict. Obviously, there will be different things and obviously tons of people will be in the new zones/biomes, doing raids, and GvG or whatever.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

About Silverwastes

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

It’ll be less populated for sure, until people get tired of HoT zones, which i doubt. People are sick of silverwastes though, and i doubt they will want to go back. So if you want to farm that place, right now is the best time.

About Silverwastes

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

It’ll be less populated for sure, until people get tired of HoT zones, which i doubt. People are sick of silverwastes though, and i doubt they will want to go back. So if you want to farm that place, right now is the best time.

People are probably sick of it right now sure, but I highly doubt they won’t go back, unless HoT provides a better place to farm easy gold.

Anet make Rev great again.

About Silverwastes

Posted by: Varrg.2704

Varrg.2704

I’m kinda surprised Anet left Silverwastes going like this for so long. They don’t like any form of money making that doesn’t involve gems > gold.

About Silverwastes

Posted by: Jimson.5168

Jimson.5168

IDK but I expect people will go back to SW because it is easier to play than HoT (hope it seems easier by comparison to HoT). This is useful when you are a bit off your gameplay (I have days when I can’t seem to hit any key I need to). Crafters will still farm Elder and Ancient wood and Mithril and Ori nodes. Loot chests might get nerfed for whatever reason but I personally don’t do much of that… it just seems to take forever to clear inventory after an extended chest run and a couple of VW events. It will probably be like Orr is now… people still go there. As long as they don’t nerf the loot from VW, I’ll still go there.

(edited by Jimson.5168)