Are we (PC) psychopaths?

Are we (PC) psychopaths?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Zojja: “you are 74.3% of the pacts’ firepower”
Arkk: “given your tenacity for destroying things your odds of survival are greater than zero”

We storm into Flame Legion, Inquest, Centaur, Quaggan camps, slaughtering all the things for no other reason than we disagree with their existence and they have nice loot.

This logic is one courtroom away from being locked away in gw2’s variant of an asylum. Are we Tyria’s future?
Should we replace Balthazar like Kormir replaced Abaddon it’d surely be the end of the world

Are we (PC) psychopaths?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

If they don’t want to be killed then they shouldn’t be in my way and they should stop carrying loot around.

In other words, it’s their fault if I kill them.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Are we (PC) psychopaths?

Posted by: Elva.6372

Elva.6372

Well, granted, it is a bit messy, but see, once we kill and/or eliminate (with extreme righteous prejudice) all the “bad elements” then at that time, Tyria will truly know peace and unity. That’s the plan anyway. Just like the real world, really.

The Nightmare Court speaks to the conceit underlying “the Dream”.

After all, “Everything has a right to grow”…

lmao.

Are we (PC) psychopaths?

Posted by: Nury.3062

Nury.3062

I am the arm of justice ! I will purge and cleanse the corruption !Fear me as I am the clock ticking your life away!

—-Balthazar Order [Gods]—-
“We are now! We are forever!”

Are we (PC) psychopaths?

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Well, granted, it is a bit messy, but see, once we kill and/or eliminate (with extreme righteous prejudice) all the “bad elements” then at that time, Tyria will truly know peace and unity. That’s the plan anyway. Just like the real world, really.

The Nightmare Court speaks to the conceit underlying “the Dream”.

After all, “Everything has a right to grow”…

lmao.

Reminds me of this one;

Attachments:

Are we (PC) psychopaths?

Posted by: Rong.5470

Rong.5470

If Anet will replace Balthazar I’m gonna quit immediately (I used to like that Kormir replaced Abaddon but now I think that was kitten, and who the kitten would replace him? Rytlock Brimstone??? Probably only because he has a blindfold, but there is a problem, he has eyes so Balthazar is going to eat them) How does mortal being could become a god? Then maybe we will rename ‘gods’ of tyria to ‘some kittens that dont care and gives nothing’? It was fun in gw1 – gods blessings etc… but now? Srsly? And why the heck god would use some Asuran inventions? Zaithan shoot by laser, Mordremoth being a lizard (fight in his mind woohoo), I think to defeat next elder dragon or maybe even GOD himself we will have to pass some jumping puzzles or new lizard PoF adventure!!! Also I hope we will fight Balthazar in his mind… that will be fun (I think we should continue killing these lizards and I think this whole ‘imbalance’ kittentalk after killing elderdragons is stupid, we could just absorb their energy in some ‘magitech’ Asuran invention)
Also I think it’s stupid undead dragon is … dead? Srsly anything change for Zaithan? These are corpses anyways right?
Mordremoth is alive as well, it was just a showcase to let him alone in his underground cavern where he plays with baby mordrems.
Ahhh also I dont like what you did to Primordus, he was Normal looking dragon back in gw1 now he’s some fire elemental spilling lava from his mouth, I don’t think anyone could possibly imagine smth more childish that’s why I cant wait for PoF expansion.

Are we (PC) psychopaths?

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I’m merely performing my function as a god of destruction!

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Are we (PC) psychopaths?

Posted by: DirtyDan.4759

DirtyDan.4759

I’m merely performing my function as a god of destruction!

Windu-sama

Are we (PC) psychopaths?

Posted by: Renegade.6240

Renegade.6240

The player character replacing Balthazar idea blew my mind, given our chaotic nature