Belinda's Greatsword Skin [Merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: leeter.7658

leeter.7658

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone could help me or answer me this question. How can I get Belinda’s Greatsword Skin or Marjory’s Everliving Blade. I can’t search them in the gem store at skins. Are they still available?

Posted by: Spirited Was Eceni.3869

Spirited Was Eceni.3869

I don’t think they’re available now but probably will be before long.

“Judge a person’s character by how they behave when given anonymity.”

Welcome to the Internet, exposing characters since the early 80’s.

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

They tend to rotate items, not having to many on gemstore at a given time. I saw another version of Belindas GS for some time ago, datamined, it had like a smokey glow on the blade, this would be nice to have

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Posted by: VentiGlondi.9830

VentiGlondi.9830

They tend to rotate items, not having to many on gemstore at a given time. I saw another version of Belindas GS for some time ago, datamined, it had like a smokey glow on the blade, this would be nice to have

That version of the skin is used by Marjory in the story.
There’s a possibility that it exists only for Marjory and won’t be released for players.

Posted by: Relair.1843

Relair.1843

I’m still waiting for the chain whip sword to come back, they brought back the mad scientist outfit already, and they were originally released at the same time.

Posted by: leeter.7658

leeter.7658

Grrrr( thanks for the answers. I guess I’ll have to wait to complete my ninja look.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Last time I think was at the end of August/begining of Sept during the anniversary sale. Traditionally there’s a New Year sale and possibly a Black Friday one. With HoT possibly bringing in new players who have none of this swag, we may see more frequent sales.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Brian.6435

Brian.6435

Re-themed my mesmer with the Shadow Assassin outfit and the new whisper’s back piece, and I need this sword to round out the look.

Was really hoping to see this for the new year’s event, what gives? Feels like it would have been appropriate as it’s an Asian themed sword…put it the market Arenanet!

Posted by: Ananeos.4587

Ananeos.4587

You can always craft the Oni Blade from the forge, only costs around 30g.

Hailsec – Asuran Mesmer | EVOS
Zraiyya – Asuran Elementalist | EVOS
Akkodi – Asuran Engineer | EVOS

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

If this is your lame way of asking for the skin in the gem store within the next week don’t bother. I imagine what appears there is planned a month ahead.

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

That’s why you buy em when theyre in store, knowing how unique the skin is:) also, Oni Blade is nothing like it, other than the handle.
It’ll return in time I’d imagine though.

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

That’s why you buy em when theyre in store, knowing how unique the skin is:) also, Oni Blade is nothing like it, other than the handle.
It’ll return in time I’d imagine though.

Posted by: FicatWu.5439

FicatWu.5439

kinda cheap marketing deal rotating items like this.. just bought HoT and started playing. Its been 3 months now I’m looking almost every day for this on store, and lately I dont even play the game no more because of this.. xD I enter to see then exit.. I understand the whole deal but it’s COMUNISM (I will eat when you say so bs), so they can rush the prices and people give them money by force like.. very not cool! If I want to suport you ppl I will give you money when I feel like you deserve it and if I want to, not when you cheap market schemes 7days only just my thoughts on this.

(edited by FicatWu.5439)

Posted by: FicatWu.5439

FicatWu.5439

:)) lol Justine facepalm… back to topic…
where is the kitten sword already?
will it be on store this year or in my life time
?
cheap marketing rotation bs so sick of seeing 7 days only and mostly ugly items there too.. atleast put more at 1nce cause ppl loosing patitence like this, and maybe loose the whole player if he gets real bored by this, which is probably always happening.. I just log in to see if its there, have no desire to play it no more without this skin…
This aint no cry for it to come quicker Justion, I dont even belive they read these forums..) so cya next year or when they gon put it, I bet I’ll be playing some new age mmo or something…
by the time you give us what we like, there will be far better games then this, kinda sad altogheter, ppl have to complain on forums about the game’s store with real money….)) COMUNISM

(edited by FicatWu.5439)

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

A little research goes a long way. Simple search on Wiki gives you the information you want.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Belinda%27s_Greatsword_Skin

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

That version of the skin is used by Marjory in the story.
There’s a possibility that it exists only for Marjory and won’t be released for players.

It’s a bit of an anomaly as most NPC weapons are in the basic-fine range and don’t have assigned stats, whereas the one posted on wiki is ascended and berserker. You can’t buy actual weapons from the gem store, only skins. Its purpose remains a mystery.