Forum Bug, she’s on it.

Attachments:

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Black lion weapon skins wasted

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Slowpokeking.8720

Slowpokeking.8720

BUMP, I really wish this could get improved.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I wish i could sell you all my tickets that i never use

Use the tickets to buy skins and sell them. What’s so hard about that?

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I wish Anet could find some middle ground.

They have and we’re in it; we just don’t realize it because each of us wants what we want and can’t see why it might be good for the game that some stuff is really hard-to-acquire and that some stuff is easily acquired.

No, the price for those skins are still sky high.

Define “sky high”, please. Most of the skins are below 100 gold, with exceptions being those that aren’t available via tickets or direct drop from BL chests right now. Since ANet rotates both lists, that changes over time. I’ve acquired several complete sets for under 400-450 gold.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Frenchtoastersticks.8061

Frenchtoastersticks.8061

If anything, the progression of this game overall should tell you that exclusivity of things you just buy is not their goal. The core game used to be buy only, but now you can play it for free. Yes the free version of the core game is very limited, but all you have to do it buy the expansion and you get the full version of the core game. Everyone who played at start had to buy BOTH the core game and the expansion. New players only have to buy the expansion. Why? Because the long time players have had their fun, and now its time to let some new people enjoy it too.

these skins are not an achievement. you didn’t work for it, you didn’t earn it, you threw money and/or RNG at it. Let other players enjoy them too. Even legendaries aren’t exclusive, in fact the original legendaries just got easier to obtain with the expansion….just like everything else should.

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

there are always people like you on the forums who dont understand that nothing is beautiful if it is not rare. i didnt work hard buying most of these skins so that everyone could have them…….it is important to have unobtainable gear in game to fill new players with wonder and awe and envy.

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

Forum Bug, she’s on it.

Nice reference!

i didnt work hard buying most of these skins so that everyone could have them.......it is important to have unobtainable gear in game to fill new players with wonder and awe and envy.

lol