Candy Corn Gobbler: non multiple of 400 gems.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Well fix is out.

One last little niggling problem. While we pay exact change to buy gems with gold, we don’t get back exact change when selling gold. For instance if you enter 150 g into the buying gold calculator, it may tell you that it’ll cost 1154 gems but using the API it shows you should be getting 150.0843 g but alas we only get 150 g with the change truncated. I know, with rates being about 13s per gem, that’s as close as you can get for 150 g but before we did get the change and now we don’t.

Or at least that’s what I’m told. I personally don’t sell gems.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Syzygy.5031

Syzygy.5031

A little surprised the selling gems isn’t simply “I want to sell 400 gems, you get 53G xxS”

I don’t sell either, so am very happy to finally have it sell me the number of gems I want, without trial and error to home in on a value.

Now, about the historic exchange rate graph… There’s a very convenient space under the new custom conversion dialogues.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

LOL at the really tiny “custom exchange” box at the bottom of the interface, the default 400 gems already entered for you, and the fact you can no longer say, “I want to trade 30g into gems.”

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

LOL at the really tiny “custom exchange” box at the bottom of the interface, the default 400 gems already entered for you, and the fact you can no longer say, “I want to trade 30g into gems.”

Or 2000 gems from this new Gem Card into gold.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes