Choose a Name for Tyria’s Heroes!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

“Name this team of legendary heroes! They will go down in history as—what? Oh… you were there too, I guess. But let’s be honest, this is their spotlight, not yours. Now step aside while they take the credit for all your hard work.”

(edited by Seabreeze.8437)

Posted by: Keriana.9635

Keriana.9635

Yes, I agree that Canach should join the new group!

Posted by: Trise.2865

Trise.2865

“For justice and peace, I will keep watch.”
“For the life on every plane continent, I will keep watch.”
“For the sake of the Multiverse all of Tyria, I will keep watch.”
“If it means the people can live in freedom, yeah, I’ll keep watch.”

What is it with people and their Watchmen lately? Gatewatch, Overwatch, Dragon’s Watch…

Don’t get me wrong, I kind of like “Dragon’s Watch”, but I don’t like its nomenclature. They don’t belong to the dragon, they’re watching out for the dragons. Perhaps Dragon Watch or Dragon Guard…

“Eternity’s Guard” sounds like it’s linked to the Crucible of Eternity, or some sort of enemy found there. Plus, only Rytlock has anything remotely resembling “eternity” in his skill set and experiences. The guild will fade in time, as do all great heroes, and another will rise to take its place, just as this one did for Destiny’s Edge. Similarly, despite the catastrophic power of the Elder Dragons, they’re hardly cosmic-level threats. The guild is neither guarding for eternity, nor guarding against eternity, nor guarding eternity itself. Meh.

“The Unbroken” sounds like a professional wrestler trying out a goth persona. However, it is also deeply fitting for each of its members (including the Commander), reflecting the trials, tribulations, losses, and sacrifices each made in the name of valor, in the name of Tyria. “We have been beaten, battered, scarred, pushed to every limit imaginable and some beyond… and we are… Unbroken.” I voted for this one. (Also because I hope others will notice my first observation and we can get luchador/pro wrestler costumes for ourselves and each of them.)

Late edit: +1 to “keep it ’Destiny’s Edge’”. It’s a continuation of that group, not necessarily a new one; especially with Rytlock (and presumably Zojja and Logan) joining up.

(edited by Trise.2865)

Posted by: Hawkfeather.2071

Hawkfeather.2071

ugh, I really hope Dragon’s Watch doesn’t win. Nothing against the people who like it, but it reminds me too much of malicious things in its setup of words. It’s too much like Dragon’s Stand and The Dragon’s Reach. Dragon’s Watch sounds like a bad thing to me, not the name of a group of heroes.

I voted Eternity’s Guard. It seems a nice continuation of Destiny’s Edge. Eternity and Destiny are similar in word form, and Guard and Edge give a sword and shield connotation. If they have to have a different name, I like this one because it’s complimentary.

Plus then you have the option to do something like Destinies Eternal for then entire group. There’s always going to be someone to take up the mantle of defeating the elder dragons. Lines up nice with how each original member of Destiny’s Edge has some sort of successor in the biconics group.

I do wish they hadn’t tossed Rytlock in with this group name though. It muddles things quite a bit.

Posted by: Feuer Liebt Mich.8524

Feuer Liebt Mich.8524

I really hate to be that person, but I just don’t like any of the names. None of them really do justice to the flavor of the group. I love the group, and I was super hyped about getting to vote for a name for them, but then I saw the names and I just can’t.

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

I voted for Dragon’s Watch. not because I liked it. I didn’t like any of the options, but Dragon’s Watch was the least cringe worthy to me, and with it being pretty passive, best described the group of ‘heroes’ I’ve come to tolerate and mostly ignore as I did everything.

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I voted for “The Unbroken”. Eternity’s Guard just didn’t resonate with me and considering our heroes deal with all manner of issues that aren’t necessarily Dragon-related, I don’t want our image to be presented as being solely Dragon-obsessed.

I have a question for the devs though. Why isn’t Canach invited to this group? >:(

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

I voted for “The Unbroken”. Eternity’s Guard just didn’t resonate with me and considering our heroes deal with all manner of issues that aren’t necessarily Dragon-related, I don’t want our image to be presented as being solely Dragon-obsessed.

I have a question for the devs though. Why isn’t Canach invited to this group? >:(

Yeah, I like Canach. And I vote for “Canach’s Heroes”.

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Canach for president of Tyria 2016!!

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

Canach for president of Tyria 2016!!

he’d get my vote!

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

After two seasons and an expansion of sylvari lore, sylvari social structure, sylvari origin stories, sylvari chosen ones, sylvari pact generals, sylvari secrets, sylvari island adventures, sylvari betrayals, sylvari villains, and sylvari redemption, I’m perfectly happy to let them be less in the spotlight for a while.

At this point I’m about sylvari’d out. There’s no Tyrian equal opportunity law that says every guild requires an equal scoop of races. If there were I wouldn’t be surrounded by Asura with only the occasional normal sized person at every guild function.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

I consider Rytlock to be a tagalong from Destiny’s Edge, not a true member of the new group. It’s a generational thing, especially in how he interacts with Rox.

Posted by: Kentaine.4692

Kentaine.4692

I voted for Dragon’s Watch, but I’m biased since my guild from Prophecies was the Order of the Rising Dragon (ORD) and still is.

As to the ‘stuck fighting dragons’ issue of the name… well… I bet they will retire this group after beating the six elder dragons. I hope they retire them at that point at least… Taimi, Kasmeer and Marjory might get us on the path to whatever comes after the Elder Dragons (being the most investigative) but I think Rox, Braham and Canach will be done fighting at that point and the other more intellectual ones will tap out shortly after. Not to mention… they could dissolve like DE did when faced with their mortality when one of them dies-possibly with the last elder dragon as an excuse to retire them.

Oh, yeah, and Rytlock isn’t a part of this group for me either (just a tag along). DE never really reformed after Zhaitan (Caithe was in the Grove, Logan is still too busy in Divinity’s Reach, Rytlock was still focused on cleaning up Adelburn’s mess when we saw him in LS 2, and Zojja does whatever she does in Metrica, oh and most know what happened with Eir by now), which is why we got this group instead.

(edited by Kentaine.4692)

Posted by: Budman.2934

Budman.2934

im glad they have a poll for this but seriously kill of Kas majory taimi and Brahm maybe Rox to if she continues to coddle Brahms

better yet just get rid of all the Mary sue character’s

i don’t have any hate for these heroes its just that they are really lacking in what any GW1 hero had the person who writes the stories your doing good but it could be better nothing negative just some constrictive criticism

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

im glad they have a poll for this but seriously kill of Kas majory taimi and Brahm maybe Rox to if she continues to coddle Brahms

i don’t have any hate for these heroes its just that they are really lacking in what any GW1 hero had the person who writes the stories your doing good but it could be better nothing negative just some constrictive criticism

Actually, it’s entirely negative/destructive criticism. Constructive criticism identifies where the weak parts are and offers suggestions for improvement. “It’s not like the old” is the most useless form of criticism ever.

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

“Name this team of legendary heroes! They will go down in history as—what? Oh… you were there too, I guess. But let’s be honest, this is their spotlight, not yours. Now step aside while they take the credit for all your hard work.” :p

“Trahearne’s Legacy”

Nailed it!

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

After two seasons and an expansion of sylvari lore, sylvari social structure, sylvari origin stories, sylvari chosen ones, sylvari pact generals, sylvari secrets, sylvari island adventures, sylvari betrayals, sylvari villains, and sylvari redemption, I’m perfectly happy to let them be less in the spotlight for a while.

At this point I’m about sylvari’d out. There’s no Tyrian equal opportunity law that says every guild requires an equal scoop of races. If there were I wouldn’t be surrounded by Asura with only the occasional normal sized person at every guild function.

Agreed. Enough with the salads already. Their spotlight hogging days should be over.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

“The Unbroken”? Yeah, pretty sure this entire group is broken as all Hades. Each and every one of them is broken in some way. Calling them “The Unbroken” would be like calling Ron Jeremy “The Chaste”.

“Dragon’s Watch”? Why do I picture Kralkatorrik pulling us out of his pocket and slapping us around until we yell out the correct time? And seriously, a name that suggests that we belong to a dragon… ANY dragon… isn’t going to go over well after recent events.

“Eternity’s Guard”? Well, since I figure I’m going to be forever stuck with these clowns, I guess this is the best of the three bad choices. I mean, don’t get me wrong, they have their moments, but… where’s my warband? Where’s Riot Alice? My crewe? It’s an eternity of them never being there.

Dear ANet: Maybe you should have let players pick names, narrowed it down to a few choices, and gone from there. Because, quite frankly, these three are all awful.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

No Heroes McHeroface

I did Dragon’s watch too.

Heroes McHeroface, would have got my vote.

I went for Dragon’s Watch too, best of a bad bunch.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

1) The biconics are not mary sue characters. May Sues are defined by a lack of flaws and how everything always goes their way.

Rox got disbarred from joining the Stone Warband – a proper price to pay for disobeying orders. If she were a Mary Sue, then she would not have been punished for disobeying orders.

Braham’s mother died right before his eyes. If he were a Gary Stue, then at the most harmful Eir would have died with him far away.

Marjory nearly died for no fault of her own. That doesn’t happen to Mary Sue characters unless the purpose is to solely act as an excuse for a romance plot – while a kiss with Kasmeer was resulting, the purpose of Marjory nearly dying was, besides an alternative to Marjory actually dying (the original draft), to keep the heavier fighters out of the fight so that the noble girl Kasmeer could stand up and grow as a character. Not to mention the death of Marjory’s sister.

The only character that comes close to a mary sue would be Taimi, really, but this is due to the rating of the game – they can’t bring harm to children without the ESRB folks frothing at the mouth and rating the game Mature, and ArenaNet’s desperately wanting to keep the game rated Teen.

And your criticism, as pointed out by another, is hardly constructive as you never point out any pro and con to your reasoning. You just say “kill off these characters I hate, they’re awful!” That’s just negative comments – I’d hardly call that negative criticism as the other person did.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Posted by: Nol Fran Shee.1285

Nol Fran Shee.1285

This won’t end well….

Canach does not play well with others and only has his freedom because of Marjory. So it really cannot be he that represents the Sylvari. Also by this time wedging one in would feel like you were wedging one in. So whilst I’d much prefer having a Sylvari on the team I think that ship has sailed.

Arise my pretty minion!

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Canach doesn’t need to be on this team. Canach will form his own team. Canach’s team will have Canach and nobody else, because nobody but Canach is worthy of being on team Canach.

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

With the news of the white mantle, Anet teased way back that the shining blade and Anise have plans for him, poor sylvari cant take a break (reminds of another popular character that also cant take a break)

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Honestly none of these names leaped out as “pick me” in my eyes.
If I had to be completely candid, I’d want something like Jorymeer’s Mystery Incorporated.

Goofy as all, but I’d enjoy it.

However I can’t choose the sillier so I went with the less suck. The Dragon answer, because this game is all about Dragon’s lately. Plus it sounds closer to the theme of how GW (story) guilds name themselves anyway.

The other two made me think of the following:

The Unbroken: Sounds like half a Mursaat or White Mantle name. I expected this to be grouped with something else like ’Garglemantles The Unbroken!"

Eternity’s Guard: I sort of snickered, expecting this to be a player guild name instead. I can just imagine Taimi spamming Metrica Province about the size of their Guild level and how they do activities on Sundays.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Posted by: BunjiKugashira.9754

BunjiKugashira.9754

I always found it interesting that the new team also has one of each race…
Until I realized that the Sylvari was my own character.

Shana Flamewielder
Sylvari Elementalist of [SFF]
Abaddons Maul

Posted by: Teraphas.6210

Teraphas.6210

To me both Dragon’s Watch and Eternity’s Guard sound like way too much foreshadowing spoilerlike stuff. I am reading into those that the egg will hatch and we will work for it. and its name will be eternity.

Unbroken just sounds really generic. and other than the death of Eir there is not much to suggest a right to call ourselves unbroken. that denotes that you have been beaten down nearly destroyed and you just keep fighting. What we have experianced is a failed pact assault that we sweep in behind of and pick up the banner and just race it forward to plant it in Mordramoth’s brain as the remnants of the Pact surge along with us. The pact could be renamed the Unbroken but not us.

That being said with the inclusion of rytlock i would have preferred to see this new name reference Destiny’s edge more. My preferred name would be The Unbroken Edge. to me that has the tying together the 2 groups and saying that we may lose members but we will push on and be deadlier for it.

sadly i also feel swapping the two words of the other 2 around makes for stronger names too. Eternity Watch or Dragonguard. yes Dragonguard pigeon holes us into fighting dragon related threats.

You can’t spell Slaughter without Laughter

Posted by: kermq.6258

kermq.6258

Why I dont see Taimi in the graphic, shes in the group to as mentioned but she didnt make it to it?

BTW i want to see Scruffy 2.0 in LS3

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

See, this guy gets it. No more sylvari please.

Posted by: Zedek.8932

Zedek.8932

I don’t mind the creepy cabbage people. I usually tend to /shrug @ at them for no reason.

Zedexx, sly Asura Thief/Assassin
and politically highly incorrect. (#Asuracist)
“We [Asura] are the concentrated magnificence!”

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

He’s working for Anise as a spy. He was spying at the dinner party, and I believe he even went to “keep an eye” on the Pact by her. Not to mention he helped her sneak in to the meeting the the Tree Mother.

So honestly, do you really want someone like him on the team, when he is reporting everything going on to someone else?

Posted by: Kossage.9072

Kossage.9072

The Unbroken doesn’t really work for me right now. Too many biconics are still somewhat conflicted over various issues (some issues introduced in Season 2, others in HoT) before they can be truly called that. Their resolve may be getting better, but they still have stuff they need to sort out. Although it’s possible that we won’t see the guild’s name appear until later episodes of Season 3 so they’ll “earn” the name rather than choose one right away, it still seems a bit far off after everything we’ve witnessed.

Dragon’s Watch, while interesting as it ties into the fact that the Pact Commander is now essentially the chosen “dragon champion” of Glint’s child as per events in Tarir, would be confusing because we already have an area called Dragonwatch in Blazeridge Steppes. Although I guess it would be fun trying to explain to new adventurers passing by how the area and the heroic guild aren’t related per se (as in, the area wasn’t named after the guild nor was the guild inspired by the name of the area)… :P

For me, Eternity’s Guard works the best out of the three. The overall plot’s been about the All and the need to replace the egotistic Elder Dragons with more benevolent balancers of magic to keep Tyria from facing a catastrophe that would occur from both extremes (too much magic, too little magic), and how Glint’s child plays into this as part of Glint’s legacy. We, as members of the new guild, are not only fighting Elder Dragons as Destiny’s Edge before us have done; we’re also going to protect Tyria and its races by keeping magic in balance so it won’t run rampant while keeping other nefarious forces not related to dragons (Inquest, White Mantle etc.) who might try to abuse it in check. We’re the Guardians of Eternity, ensuring that Tyria will exist for millennia to come.

An off brand Destiny’s Edge with a much cheaper VA budget?

“Destiny’s Ehh”

I believe the devs stated a year or two ago that voice actor costs are less of an issue (they could afford quite a few top tier on-demand VAs for this game, after all) but it’s more about the actors’ availability. The reason we began seeing the Biconics replace Destiny’s Edge in importance in Season 1 was because Anet couldn’t get hold of the Destiny’s Edge VAs at regular intervals due to the actors’ busy schedules (most notable with Zojja/Felicia Day) whereas the actors of the Biconics were available more often, thus leading to more exposure for the latter.

(edited by Kossage.9072)

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

You guys got it all wrong. The new group will find a timepiece owned by a dragon that binds them together with magical energy.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

Posted by: Underdark.3726

Underdark.3726

They may have some other plans for Canach and that’s the reason why he is not part of this group, but why is Rytlock part of it I really don’t understand.

Posted by: Ramethzero.3785

Ramethzero.3785

I thought it was a ridiculous poll, honestly. One name in that list had anything relevant and it was kinda a no brainer, and it was fairly simple ( Dragon’s Watch, that is). The other two names I felt had no real bearing on anything. Part of me is sort of curious as to what thoughts went into all three of them because they are kinda terrible and lack imagination. I got the sense that they were on par with pretty much every grimdark latin guild name in every fantasy MMO ever created that doesn’t actually feature latin anywhere in its world design.

And while I like GoT, let’s try to be a little more focused on GW2, shall we ANet?

For the Toast!
Tarnished Coast Server

(edited by Ramethzero.3785)

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

All the names are Bad, if these are the “best” they can come up with, what names did they throw away?

I went with dragon’s watch because it was the only one that sounded any good.

Eternity’s guard sounded like we started to work for the Inquest.
The Unbroken would not be true, Bram is very broken. He’s cut all his hair off!

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

(edited by BrotherBelial.3094)

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Of the choices given, I think ‘Dragon’s Watch’ is the best, or at least least bad, option.

The logical thing would be to merge with Destiny’s Edge. The biconics with the exception of Canach each have a connection to one of Destiny’s Edge’s founding members, and they have the same overall purpose, with one distinction being that the biconic group is more focused on investigation (between Marjory and Kasmeer, Taimi’s research focus, and Rox’s fieldcraft), while Destiny’s Edge was more of a kill team that went in after known targets (Snaff and Zojja did have R&D in their portfolio, but it was focused more on building better weapons than on investigation).

It’s entirely possible that this is still on the cards in the future, and the writing team is just looking for a name to fit for the meantime while the two do remain distinct albeit overlapping groups. However inevitable a merger may be, it would be a bit awkward for the history books to regard the biconics as ‘Destiny’s Edge’ prior to Rytlock joining the group, and arguably even up to the end of HoT and beyond until a merger becomes official. (It’s also possible that Destiny’s Edge will collapse entirely and be supplanted. If Zojja and Logan are sufficiently affected by their ordeal that they withdraw, and Caithe also goes back to doing her own thing, then it’s hard to say that Rytlock and the PC alone represent enough continuity for it to be regarded as the same group.)

In the meantime, though:

Regarding Unbroken, I would say that I don’t feel that the biconics have collectively gone through the sort of experience whereby simply surviving becomes a badge of honour that they’d refer to themselves by. While individually they’ve had challenges and losses, as a group they’ve actually had a pretty easy. A label such as ‘Unbroken’ would probably be more fitting for the Pact forces that survived Heart of Thorns, rather than a single squad that waltzed in after the disaster.

Eternity Guard sounds like a military order, or at least a group that plans to last forever, either by achieving immortality or passing down the mantle through the generations. There’s no indication that the biconics have such plans.

Dragon’s Watch seems fitting for an elite investigation team that investigates and deals with signs of dragon activity that the larger groups either miss or are unsuitable for. This fits with what the biconics have been doing, and as discussed above, if a distinction between the biconics and Destiny’s Edge is to be made, it makes sense to make it on the greater focus on investigation of the biconics.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

I think all three names fit the group perfectly. I don’t like any of the names and I don’t like these characters. Still wishing that I could’ve left them in the Silverwastes, recruited Faren and Shashoo and charged at the Mordrem with that team instead. Maybe the bee lady from Queensdale too.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I went with Eternity’s Guard. It sounds the coolest. Dragon’s Watch is just too bland, and all of our members come from completely broken backgrounds so calling them the unbroken is just silly.

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

I don’t really like any name.
However we have a class called dragonhunter without any justification why it is called that way so in my opinion they really need someone who’s job is to find names that fit.

Giving us a choice of names without any background or justification on why they should be called that is not a good move.
It is as in considerate as the naming of one of LAs districts.

None of them is considering the view we players have on the biconics.

Why do they need a name, even though the ending of HoT hinted on them being part of destinies edge now.
There was never a new guild formed and yet the dialog said it has happened somehow and the PC is the boss?

Why has the community not been asked for input aside from the given barely relateable choices?

I like the idea of the community being a bit more involved, but I would have liked these things handled a bit more like with ether election of Ellen Kiel or Evon, as we got enough information on either choice.
Now we are looking blindly at things, workout knowing the reasoning behind it.

WvW polls are better at the moment, because there we get additional info from the devs.

Also: * please let us go back and change or language in the poll*. I clicked German out of curiosity, but I play the game in English. I want able to change my selection.

Posted by: Shaaba.5672

Shaaba.5672

We don’t have all the information and right now Dragon’s Watch seems the most appropriate (IMO), but we don’t know how the others might fit. Maybe a small explanation for each would be nice. If this were a discussion I was having with friends on how to name our guild, we’d throw out a few names and a reason, not just random names.

It reminds me a little of the polls for the Lion’s Arch rebuild. I chose Lion’s Court without realizing that no actual lions would be represented. Or the fact that we rejected Theo Ashford Memorial something or other, but they were really determined to use it and just named the bridge the Theo Ashford bridge. These polls seem nice, but really, they just end up feeling disappointing to me.

(haha, poster above me was thinking pretty much the same thing!)

Posted by: Phage.9203

Phage.9203

The unbroken: would make me think they’d name their guild that because of the loved ones they lost and it not standing in the way of their future

dragon’s watch: reminded me of the dragon’s stand map combined with overwatch :/
would be a fine name if we would put the dragons to sleep or contained in some leyline energy machine

eternity’s guard: would make me think it’s a combination of guarding the commander (who could be wielding the eternity greatsword at one point, I know… farfetched :p) and to sound closest to destiny’s edge, which is why I picked it

(edited by Phage.9203)

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

Choosing the name is nice and all, but when do we get to choose whether we even want to keep adventuring with these characters? I know I don’t.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Choosing the name is nice and all, but when do we get to choose whether we even want to keep adventuring with these characters? I know I don’t.

I’m all for ditching this crew. Maybe we should rally for one of these choices…

1. Take the existing cast and turn them into loyal super soldiers.

2. Use existing Asura tech to make terminator golems.

3. Clone ourselves so we travel with a likeminded group.

Attachments:

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I chose eternity’s guard just because it sounds the best to me. Dragon’s watch sounds more like the name of a place that the name of a group of heroes to me. The unbroken is a decent name but eternity’s guard just was the only one that sounded really good to me.

Also this may have already been known but it acknowledges Rytlock as one of this group now which means he is now a permanent member of our group! That is great because he is my favourite character.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

Posted by: Shezu Tsukai.8291

Shezu Tsukai.8291

Wouldn’t be surprised if the final member of DE 2.0 is introduced during LS 3.

Verum et Vitae

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

Canach defends Queen Jennah. Stop saying that he should be in DE 2.0. ANet knows better and They divide my mind.

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

And… It is Anti-Sylvari Group

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

I’m just waiting for the day when Taimi invents a machine that turns the entire new guild into Asura.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

I will be happy to see Canach tab alone in season 3. But i am done with sylvari being the focus… I want to see more villian, heros from other race.

Posted by: WiredHot.7651

WiredHot.7651

Eternity’s Guard made sense to me, since they are a permanent group of Tyria’s heros.

Reunited with God my creator, after calling upon Jesus as Lord. What an incredible experience.