Banned for unknown reason day five :(

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: acealucard.9368

acealucard.9368

I was loving the game i only have like 10 hours played time didnt even get to do much my char is lvl 11 i logged off and tried to log in next day, says i am Permabanned for Selling gold or assisting selling gold, what the heck? i never bought or sold gold or helped anyone buy or ssell gold in any video game, not even in diablo 3 where its legal i think people should earn everything themselves or with a guild or friends, i emailed the EXACTLY what the ban said and was polite and they emailed me back telling me to check the message and tell them why i was banned? uhhh?? i did in the first email so i message them back word for word verbatim what the ban said and 4 days later still no response , somebody help i really was liking this game

Posted by: Flexe.9041

Flexe.9041

Chances are your account was hacked and banned for security.

Since you mentioned you have been waiting for 4 days for a response the best thing you can do right now is leave your 12 digit support number in this topic:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Players-Awaiting-Help-merged

Then hope for a quick response!

Posted by: Sons.7163

Sons.7163

Acealucard, your not alone man its been 5 days for me aswell and for exactly the same reason.
my ticket is
120831-020684
120904-003894

(edited by Sons.7163)

Posted by: acealucard.9368

acealucard.9368

thanks guys lets hope something happens soon 5 days is already too long :/

Posted by: AidanTaylor.3872

AidanTaylor.3872

European Community Manager

@acealucard and @Sons could you both resubmit your tickets using the following as a guide:

http://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9212/session/L3RpbWUvMTM0Njg1MTg4Ni9zaWQvWmV6Y2x1NWw%3D

It does sound like we have blocked your accounts to prevent any further damage from happening. Once you have created your new tickets please close any other open tickets that are related to the same issue to prevent any duplicates