GW2 ingame tee shirts -want one

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jenstone.6891

Jenstone.6891

I was attending the melee around Shatterer the other day and I saw two toons that had on a white Tee-Shirt with the GW2 dragon two on it. Never saw it before.
Asked the guy/gal where it was from, reply back was that it was from some event early in the game. They mentioned that the ball cap goes well with it.
Yeah I bet, I have the ball cap and one of my Asura Guardians wears it.
Now… Oh Please bring back the Tee-Shirt… got my gems sitting there waiting…

Even if they don’t bring it back, the shirt was pretty cool.
Glad I was able to see it.

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

They were only given out for real life events. Don’t count on them being readded. Also they use to be town clothes and now they’re only available in a kittenty tonic form.

(edited by Dinks.2478)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

The cap was ingame from the gem store. The T shirt was only if you went to a convention somewhere and got it while there, so it’s extremely rare. I’m not expecting them to release another T shirt.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Fernling.1729

Fernling.1729

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

You can always buy it on ebay for $20 usd

Not sure if I would trust that seller. They have minimal feedback. Of note 1 positive for the same item about 6 months ago, and one negative about a month ago for the same item claiming the items was never received. Plus that might be skirting the edge of RMT which Anet frowns upon.

The Burninator

Posted by: Fernling.1729

Fernling.1729

You can always buy it on ebay for $20 usd

Not sure if I would trust that seller. They have minimal feedback. Of note 1 positive for the same item about 6 months ago, and one negative about a month ago for the same item claiming the items was never received. Plus that might be skirting the edge of RMT which Anet frowns upon.

Here’s a better seller. It will cost $5 more though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Rare-Guild-Wars-2-In-Game-Dragon-Emblem-Shirt-Code-Card-ENDLESS-TONIC-READ-/121697673453?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c55bf20ed

I know WoW allows the selling of item codes, not sure how it works in GW2. I’m pretty sure they allowed people to sell the aion wing emote from GW1.

Posted by: Jenstone.6891

Jenstone.6891

Well, I can only hope to go to a real life event or a gem store item….. anything is possible, but not so probable.
I can dream.
Yeah, not going off line to buy one, if I can’t get it in game, won’t get it.
I have the ball cap…. just need the shirt to round it all out!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Well, the chances of them putting it in the gem store is slim. If you don’t want to buy it, then you will always have hope, but it’s unlikely you’ll have the T shirt.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I’d much rather have one as an ARMOR SKIN than a bleeping tonic! Grrrrrrrr……

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.