Give us access to the arena right away!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wolfar.6508

Wolfar.6508

As someone who absolutely enjoys dueling in World vs World and the fact that I know many raiding guilds (WvW) that are really interested in using the arena to do GvGs, it’s absolutely not a good idea to have us wait two months (because of upgrades) before we can actually use the arena. Many raiding guilds are retired until Heart of Thorns, what would spice up the GvG scene for many would be if they could use the arena to organize battles whenever they please (due to not being stuck with the current matchup). I think that loads of people are not going to be happy that they are forced to wait two months before they can start using the arena.

I think that the arena should be accessible from day one but you would start with a messy/crappy one. Having atleast an arena to use would be really great for the WvW community and I hope they rethink their decision to make us wait two months.

Wolfineer.com - Everything Engineer!

(edited by Wolfar.6508)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Malachi Draven.2865

Malachi Draven.2865

Agreed. You can’t time-gate the coolest feature of guild halls. My guild has been looking forward to that more than anything else in HoT. It’s just horrible to make us wait two more months just to unlock it.

The Cry of Winter [ICE] - Tyria’s ‘Coolest’ Guild, now recruiting!