Gwynefyrdd, the Halloween miniature

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: joe.7684

joe.7684

Again, I’m glad that I’m not wearing my fingers to the nub to get this mini with the unpronounceable name – which, to be perfectly honest, doesn’t particularly grab my fancy anyway. If it does drop, great, if not, I’ll lose no sleep over it. I got Zuzu as a drop the other day and that’s good enough for me. What I’m really farming ToT bags for this week is to get enough cobs to buy enough 20-slot Halloween pails (somebody worked it out and told me last night that the material cost in candy corn amounts to 7g, which is a huge savings over the usual 20-some gold for 20-slot bags) to equip all nine of my characters with at least one. In fact, my mesmer already has three. That having been done, I’ve started putting aside ToT bags for later sale, because maize balm (and that mini with the unpronounceable name). Actually, I may also start selling excess nougat centers, plastic fangs and chattering skulls as well; I’ve already made at least one each Tyria’s Best Nougat Center, gibbering skull and high-quality fang set, and I’m not sure I need more than one of each of those to craft the Gift of (fill in the blank).

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Does anyone hear that noise? It’s the sound of anet being completely out of touch with their player base.

The fact that they say they have a statistician and that they deemed the drop rate okay is absolutely proof enough.

One of the biggest complaints about the game since launch? Too much RNG. What do they do? Put desirable items behind ludicrous walls of RNG because their statistician said so.

Good job.

P.S. Where’s the gem store 3.0 revamp? We were promised it “soon” and by any definition of the word you use soon came and went.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

Got the mini when I really just wanted the trinket that lets me change my characters color. Guess I will just keep trying for the rest of the festival; funny how some of us don’t even care about the mini still get one. Got to love RNG.

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

Ok, that was a quick run across the room and here’s the answer:

Yep.

With the Maize Balm recipe making ToT bags a year-around item for those who craft it, or with the use of Vial of Maize Balm drops, pups will continue to be available for the foreseeable future. Obviously there’s Halloween 2015 to be designed, but it would be nearly a year before that would roll out, so the short answer is…

Yes.
Si.
Oui.
Ya.

what kind of answer is this….
this is HOW not to talk with playerbase , do you think we are brainless? we opened a lot of ToT and we know there is something wrong in this case with RNG , so make this minipet not account bound or change the % of drop.

(edited by pelle ossa.9705)

Posted by: Trepidation Lost.3469

Trepidation Lost.3469

That seems to be an answer of someone who doesn’t give two…
With the TP gem system in the air, the constant server wide dc’s on map change/char change/ dungeon instance entrance attempts and now this abyssal collectors item’s circumstance i think we can safely say there is very little … you know what, what’s even the point of commenting here nothing gets done about it, skyrim time :P

Posted by: Vladimer.7051

Vladimer.7051

I can not wait to see the next A net promo

Spend 50$ on gems to receive a mini llama well we mean a chance to get it using our great RNG system. We put the F in fun over here.

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

So far I’ve opened 5000/50,000 bags. Nearing the 5000th bag I got ONE Zuzu.

People weren’t joking when it physically hurts to click so much.. uhg. I’ll be opening them in lots (5k at a time) but it’ll be over the process of a few days as I’m working quite a lot this week.

Hoping to snag a Gwynefyrdd… heck, how do you even pronounce that word? Haha.

Welsh
Goo – unn – eh – feerth

Of course, this is from a company that uses Gaelic names for one of its races and makes no attempt to pronounce those correctly. So just call it Bob.

Ah, that helps a bit, thanks! As with many other words each person pronounces them a bit differently.. so this one will take some time to get used to haha.

On a side note – My hand hurts but Gwynefyrdd finally decided to show up after 8000/50,000 bags. Still gonna’ open the rest. Asc mats are good to have in stock.

Agreed with others though; it’d be nice to at least gift doubles of this mini to guildies/friends and such who haven’t had the chance to snag one themselves if ANet made it trade-able.

Attachments:

Posted by: GlisteningDragon.3975

GlisteningDragon.3975

Not gonna lie, extremely disappointing response. How about you just remove the account bound Restriction?

Posted by: NanoDot.1708

NanoDot.1708

I’ve been playing gw2 since almost launch and this has probably been the most frustrating thing I’ve encountered in terms of seasonal item collecting and I bought gem boxes for Foostivoo. ^^;

lol I’m at 11k+ bags with not an endless tonic, Zuzu, or Gwynefyrdd in sight.

I understand that it’s nice to have some rarity and exclusivity and that’s why the drop rate is so low. However, it would be great if we could at least trade others for this mini, especially since it’s not tied to an achievement like beating Liadri or finishing a quest.

:) Please and thank you?

(edited by NanoDot.1708)

Posted by: Mistress Elemental.3750

Mistress Elemental.3750

I am over 50k bags and still nothing. Its REALLY making me mad. I am a mini collector and I have every single mini (except the Mystical Dragon of course and the Llama since its impossible to get unless I watch the twitch special events and so on which I can’t because I am at work.) and it bothers me that a mini that has such a low drop rate is account bound. It makes the collectors like me solely rely on pure luck and having lots of gold. At least make it something that can be sold in the TP! I have used over 1k gold trying to get it and I could have purchased a precursor at this point.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Well, thanks for the clarification, but I guess for me and most of the players are putting effort and (real) money into the collection isn’t enough, and many will stop doing it as they stopped during the Mr. Sparkles/Llama releases.

The drop rate, even if as intended, is kitten ed ridicoulus, and RNG do its work.
I guess you won’t change anything on it, so I wonder how many people will keep buying all the minis from gemstore.

I’ve been meh with the story of Mr. Sparkles, and I finally got one from a friend’s code given at Gamescom.

I’ve been REALLY meh with the Llama, but I see that you’re giving it out even to people aren’t playing the game during streams, so I’ll see if I’ll get mine sooner or later.

With this kitten ed RNG I’m not ok at all, we have precursors for that, leave the minis out at least and let us obtain them as always, BY PLAYING. And if you don’t see the real problem, a tradable minipet would be a good compromise to allow everyone getting it.

I hope you’ll able to understand the point of view of real veteran players, someone who care to play the game and will play it for many years (if updated, obviously), but probably asking for the ArenaNet I loved in Guild Wars years ago, it’s out of reality.

I’m in the same boat. I’m really not sure I want to buy anymore minis from the gemstore anymore. If we can’t complete the account bound ones (due to the god kittened super low RNG), then there’s no point in buying any new ones they release.

Does anyone hear that noise? It’s the sound of anet being completely out of touch with their player base.

The fact that they say they have a statistician and that they deemed the drop rate okay is absolutely proof enough.

One of the biggest complaints about the game since launch? Too much RNG. What do they do? Put desirable items behind ludicrous walls of RNG because their statistician said so.

Good job.

P.S. Where’s the gem store 3.0 revamp? We were promised it “soon” and by any definition of the word you use soon came and went.

That noise has been there since the first content patch (iow the first Halloween). Anet has very rarely ever listened to what we want or changes we want. Anets love of hiding EVERYTHING behind ridiculous RNG is eventually going to kitten off enough people to the point where they stop playing and all that will be left are the gambling addicted players (which maybe what Anet wants, as it seems to keep heading in that direction).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

• The miniature is extremely rare, it’s true. But the drop is random, which accounts for one person getting a pooch in a few hundred bags and someone else not getting it after opening several thousand.
  • One of our statisticians just checked the drop rate, and there is no error in the drop rate — it truly is dropping as designed.

Indeed.

Attachments:

The table is a fable.

Posted by: The Art of Killing.8643

The Art of Killing.8643

I decided to spend another 400g in the Trick or Treat bags. Would only buy them once whatever i got i would sell and never bother again for the Mini Pet. I bought and Farmed 7.500 Trick or Treat Bags (30 Stacks). Started opening them slowly and got Gynefyrdd in the Last Bag of the 4th Stack. Alhough am glad i get to sell the remaining 26 stacks and that i got the Mini.

I stand by everyone that this way of getting him was highly …… well not good (cant use any other word or am gonna get the message again). If you have the nerve and strength keep going or else dont even bother especially sisnce ToT bags started skyrocketing again, again TY anet for releasing the Gems items on the TP while everyone was complaining about the terrible RNG for the mini pet and were hoping for cheaper bags until tuesday.

Posted by: Megis.9264

Megis.9264

Finally got a black refractor, now I just have to manage to sell it so I can keep going for the mini…

Posted by: aimasira.3786

aimasira.3786

Maybe i as from the lucky ones that didnt open so much ToT bags as the rest here
I have opened only 5k bag, and stopped after seeing this thread and that other ppl opened thousand more bags than me.
I don’t want to challenge my luck as it never reward me in this game, imagine that i didn’t even got mini zuzu from the bags, only candy corn and crap.

Also due to the fact that things are not going to change about the mini, i will stop my collection until the next Halloween. because regardless Mini Gwynefyrdd they demolished the value of mini bloody prince thorn and Mini Ghost Carlotta which i paid gems to get it

at least make it treatable

ty anet

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

So let me get this straight… an ACCOUNT BOUND mini with precursor-like drop rates is acceptable? And working as intended?

Really? You’re that out of touch with the playerbase?

Headdesk

Posted by: Megis.9264

Megis.9264

I’ll have max MF long before I get the mini, at this rate. Not that it would help, 4 times nothing is still nothing.

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

This is getting anyway annoying.
Listen ONCE to the playerbase and fix your mistakes, so we’ll give one more chance to things like this one, since I’ve already screwed up 6-7k gold of special minis.
You know, you got already a nice ****storm for the changes at the gem exchanging system.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I don’t understand why it’s not possible to make it tradeable.

The mini Toxic Hybrid was the same initially – a very rare RNG drop from the Tri-key Chest and account bound, and that was made tradeable very shortly after release after so many people complained.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Reinhard.8947

Reinhard.8947

Make the pet tradeable; it’s a simple solution to an artificially-created problem.

Unless, of course, you prefer that GW2 promote repetitive stress injuries and unhealthy behavior in its players. That definitely would not be a positive or attractive way for a game to present itself to prospective players.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

So let me get this straight… an ACCOUNT BOUND mini with precursor-like drop rates is acceptable? And working as intended?

Really? You’re that out of touch with the playerbase?

Its got a lower drop rate than a precursor. I have opened nearly 30,000 bags and still no Gwynefyrdd….

But that is exactly the message Anet is sending by having such a drop rate….

Posted by: Impale.2503

Impale.2503

You guys going on and on about comparing Gwynefrydd to a precursor drop rate, just for argument’s sake, i proved that you can easily get 2 of them.

And over the 2 years i have been playing i only got 4 precursors.

It is NOT EVEN CLOSE. Precursors are way, WAY, WAY, more rare.

Its easy to get a god darn Gwynefrydd, just spend less time complaining more ingame doing 1h of Lab, 1h of Maize Balm farm, rinse n repeat.

Wow.

Seriously.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom – Guild Leader
The Rise – The Murder – The Gravity – The Ghostly

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

You guys going on and on about comparing Gwynefrydd to a precursor drop rate, just for argument’s sake, i proved that you can easily get 2 of them.

Its easy to get a god darn Gwynefrydd, just spend less time complaining more ingame doing 1h of Lab, 1h of Maize Balm farm, rinse n repeat.

Wow.

Seriously.

why are you so evil

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Kronos.3695

Wow.

Seriously.

You’re not funny anymore.

YouTube Channel

fellyn.5083

Wow.

Seriously.

Yeah, you only need to open 2million+ bags. You’re not helping your argument at all. In fact the more you post about them more you sound like a brat.

But it’s all good, you’ve got 2. Everyone else who doesn’t have time to play 6+ hours a day to farm bags just has to deal with it.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

Impale.2503

Wow.

Seriously.

Yeah, you only need to open 2million+ bags. You’re not helping your argument at all.

You guys are crying a river making up numbers now? This is EXACTLY why i suggested instead of making senseless noise, if you wanted to make your point more accurate to record the amount of bags opened and make a GD spreadsheet on Google docs to document the drop rate.

So far it seems way closer to 100k, as i said my first one was EXTREMELY unlucky if you can actually read, and the 2nd one was indeed around 100k.

But hey i will leave you at your tantrums and just hope that someday you do put in some thought on getting what you want.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Wow.

Seriously.

You must be lucky. I havent found a precursor in over 7000 hours /age

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

fellyn.5083

Wow.

Seriously.

Yeah, you only need to open 2million+ bags. You’re not helping your argument at all.

You guys are crying a river making up numbers now? This is EXACTLY why i suggested instead of making senseless noise, if you wanted to make your point more accurate to record the amount of bags opened and make a GD spreadsheet on Google docs to document the drop rate.

So far it seems way closer to 100k, as i said my first one was EXTREMELY unlucky if you can actually read, and the 2nd one was indeed around 100k.

But hey i will leave you at your tantrums and just hope that someday you do put in some thought on getting what you want.

Did you not claim it took you over 1 million bags before you got your first one? Because I’m pretty sure that was you.

Kronos.3695

Wow.

Seriously.

And, even if it was around 1/100k, would be good for you? Would be good for you spending around 5000g and losing more than the 80% of them (by looking at the value of the various items) to get an account bound minipet? Are you serious man? If yes you’d better visiting someone to help you learning some math.

Regards.

YouTube Channel

Impale.2503

Wow.

Seriously.

Did you not claim it took you over 1 million bags before you got your first one? Because I’m pretty sure that was you.

Because statistics work with a pool of ONE recorded occurence with no deviation.

GG.

Impale.2503

Wow.

Seriously.

And, even if it was around 1/100k, would be good for you? Would be good for you spending around 5000g and losing more than the 80% of them (by looking at the value of the various items) to get an account bound minipet? Are you serious man? If yes you’d better visiting someone to help you learning some math.

Regards.

Between Cobs, Balms, Cookies and vendoring stacks of Fangs/Skulls/Nougat you get about 80%-90% depending on if you list or direct sell back.

So your mini would cost you about 10% of your massive 5kg investement, aka 500g.

But hey, math right!

fellyn.5083

Wow.

Seriously.

Because statistics work with a pool of ONE recorded occurence with no deviation.

GG.

I will give you that I misread the post where you said you got your second one. But it still took you over 1.3m bags to get 2. If your claims a true, a feat that is impossible for the majority of the player base.

I’m not sure how you can, with a straight face, say that it’s “okay” as it is. In fact it feels more like you’re trolling than anything else. Saying anyone who disagrees with the insane rng on an account bound mini pet is crying and the like. Because I’m honestly pretty indifferent to the entire thing. But I have friends who do want them, but they have pesky things like school and work to deal with instead of being able to play video games for 6+ hours a day.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

ZilentNight.5089

1.3 mil bags = 5,200 stacks = nearly 78,000 Gold (15k per stack)
Lets say you are getting half of your gold back, that is still 36,000 gold down the drain to get one mini pet.
This is a very unrealistic goal for an item that will available for 2 weeks, after which the supply of it will decrease significantly.

I have 8 legendaries and ALL minipets except this one, I dont think the sum of every thing on my account even comes close to the price you have paid for this Mini.

(edited by ZilentNight.5089)

Impale.2503

1.3 mil bags = 5,200 stacks = nearly 78,000 Gold.
Lets say you are getting half of your gold back, that is still 36,000 gold down the drain to get one mini pet.
This is a very unrealistic goal for an item that will available for 2 weeks, after which the supply of it will decrease significantly.

I have 8 legendaries and ALL minipets except this one, I dont think the sum of every thing on my account even comes close to the price you have paid for this Mini.

And apparently you just fat finger the game.

The first 48h you were making 120-150% profit from opening bags and selling the cobs, the fact that i went for three days wasthanks to that.

Having 8 legendaries means that you should have SOME knowledge on how to manage and invest gold through the TP, and the release of new content is always a great occasion for that.

Overall if you wish to know tho i lost about 2600g which is fine as you can make way more when the patch ends, or with the 18th Nov skins removal.

ZilentNight.5089

2600g for this mini is acceptable in your mind?
You must be crazy, I believe I was able to buy all the other TP minis with much less gold than that.

Justifying that you can make gold by other means does not make the drop rate of this acceptable. Also I am well aware of how to make gold in this game, flipping skins is not exactly rocket science.

Posted by: Mr Snotty Pants.3980

Mr Snotty Pants.3980

It’s like reading about gambling addiction… Not at all healthy…

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

What if I told you Morpheus meme
Anet didn’t intend for everyone to get this mini pet. I got mine by only opening the bags that dropped off mobs. Just pray to RNGesus and he shall hear your prayer and bestow upon you the ghost doggie.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

Posted by: The Art of Killing.8643

The Art of Killing.8643

Wow.

Seriously.

Ok… So what you are claiming that the drop rate of this mini pet compared with the drop rate of a precursor (as a measure of comparison) is different. Alright.

For someone that has 2 years of Guild wars experience it quite simple to see that your statement is mistaken. You are forgetting that The mini pet comes from bags which you can farm due to the event at large amounts and/or that can be bought of TP for i dont know some times more than 2k gold (like me [solo with no help financial or bags from anyone else) in order to get the minipet.

Alright I have 5k hours in this game. Many times tried the mystic toilet to get a precursor drop. Nothing. Used to farm WvW player with guild raids. Nothing. Did Dungeons/map explorations/events with 300+ MF… Nothing. A friend of mine started gw2 4 months ago. His first attempt in the Mystic toilet. Howler. His 4th?… The chosen. Wow.

Just because you can maximize your chances of getting this minipet JUST because the TP is filled with Trick or Treat bags doesn’t make the chances different with what the precursor is. I spend enough gold that i could easily buy 2 Dawn’s.

I’ve been reading your posts from start. Ok but after some point they just started becoming troll posts. None is arguing about getting this Mini pet as a drop. EVERYONE is arguing that it is NOT tradeable (the discussion on rpecursor drop is purely being made to show anet their Error). Like i said above today i said i would give one last chance for it bought 7.5k bags and got it on the 1000nd bag i opened. after i opened even i dont know how many bags as i just stopped counting after some point.

Gz on getting 2 wolfs but please do us a favor and stop bringing heat in this post. Ty

(edited by The Art of Killing.8643)

Posted by: Bear Bait.1239

Bear Bait.1239

ok so I thought I would let people know that drops do happen for casual players like myself.I dont keep track of how many bags I get or all of the things I get out of them but I do remember the rara drops I get. I got a “Gift of Spider” after opening about 500 ToT bags & then I got "Howl " & I dont think I have opened 1000 bags yet. so be like my wife & be mad or just enjoy the game & what you do get.I didnt buy any bags either worked for them all in the labyrinth & had fun doing it.

Posted by: Bear Bait.1239

Bear Bait.1239

I also got a zuzu last nite but I want gwynfrrd .

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

ok so I thought I would let people know that drops do happen for casual players like myself.I dont keep track of how many bags I get or all of the things I get out of them but I do remember the rara drops I get. I got a “Gift of Spider” after opening about 500 ToT bags & then I got "Howl " & I dont think I have opened 1000 bags yet. so be like my wife & be mad or just enjoy the game & what you do get.I didnt buy any bags either worked for them all in the labyrinth & had fun doing it.

But see, yours is one of those lucky accounts (even though anet says they don’t exists). I’ve opened pretty much all of the bags I’ve been able to farm in the labyrinth (at least 3 hrs each day during the week (switching between 3/4 toons), more on the weekend) and out of the 1,000-2,000 bags I’ve opened, the best things that have dropped for me has been two pillowcases (and both were after they were already down to 9s and below). No minis (either zuzu or gywnerfyrdd), no everlasting tonic(s), no recipes, no gifts, no precursors. I got enough corn cobs now to buy a zuzu, so he (she?) isn’t a problem.
Gwynerfyrdd is the only thing out of the ToT bags I want, and its next to impossible. Gifts I could pretty much care less about, since they can be crafted. Everlasting tonics I don’t really want either, since I got/bought one from the first Halloween and rarely use it (and bat one is kinda more useless since it has no costume brawl skills). The only thing I (and I think most people in this thread) want is Ghost Dog to be tradeable so that we have another way of acquiring him/her.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: papry.8096

papry.8096

I opened 50K ToT bag & I got nothing except zuzu & endless halloween tonic.
Gotta love RNG is it ?

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

A friend got this mini today after just 60 ToT bags and he doesnt even care about these minis. Got to love RNG.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Nannabie.6943

Nannabie.6943

A friend got this mini today after just 60 ToT bags and he doesnt even care about these minis. Got to love RNG.

What a shame for those who look still i hope for him and other that it will be tradable .

Posted by: Vladimer.7051

Vladimer.7051

Well It is a real shame, I purchased the deluxe edition for the mini, I spent 50$ for mini Mr. Sparkles, I have spent well over 300$ more on gems to collect all the minis. I have account bound every mini ( Worth Thousands Of Gold ).

Not sure how they expect any true collector to continue collecting minis this way.

I guess my Gem purchase decisions will also now be RNG. There is a 0.0000000000000000000001% chance I will spend any more money on this game.

Posted by: SpookyElk.6041

SpookyElk.6041

I got the cat twice, an endless tonic, a pumpkin amulet, and finally the puppy just last night. I didn’t keep track after a while of opening so many bags, but it was thousands. I farmed for bags/candy corn, sold cobs for more bags and kept trying. I almost lost hope when she finally appeared.

I feel for those still unable to get the mini, though. Please hear your players, Anet, and at least make the mini one that can be traded. Thank you.

Posted by: Sasuke.2573

Sasuke.2573

I opened 2k bags this evening, but ofc the mini didnt drop (best was some T6-mats). I sold everything except the T6-mats, and 1k bags did cost me around 15gold then. I’d recommend you to sell the candy corn directly instead of making cobs. Im glad i dont care much about minis, so i wont open more. Worst thing about this isnt even the droprate, but the missing “open all”-function.

Posted by: Nannabie.6943

Nannabie.6943

Hey Boys and Girls.

I can see some players here are making fun of those who are asking about this pet, crying for help and hope for change in the game. And for those of you who don’t understand or have an interest in this topic should not sit and make fun or be mean to the players who put time, effort and money in the collecting pets.

Anet. You should be ashamed of yourselves for making this pet almost as rare and random as a precursor. That’s how I see it. It’s a pet, it should not be this hard to get. Can’t you guys see that the players are fighting a fight to get this. This have for me made this event a living hell. I log the game, at at this point I’m not sure anymore why I do. This “fun” event are far from fun anymore and it’s making your players “mad” at the game and it’s randomness – as I see it from what I read.

I understand why most collectors are mad, using gold, gems, money and time getting all those cute and amazing pets that we love so much. I went to the Lab today farming but I stopped after a few hours thinking to myself; Why am I doing this still. Coz to me its hopeless. I don’t wanna use more money on gems buying minis, I don’t wanna buy anything anymore from gemstore coz to me there no longer a reason to.

I’m tired of this event, I’m frustrated and mad and people around me feel the same. I’m not looking forward to next years Halloween and I wanted this to end days ago due to the anger it has brought me.
As I see it now, I fear Winter’s Day. That we get something similar to this Halloween mimi coz I really don’t wanna be this mad and down around xmas.

I’m sorry all for qqing I hope you understand and feel a bit the same.
I share your frustration and I wish you all the best of luck in the hunt for this impossible mini xx gl

Posted by: papry.8096

papry.8096

Hey Boys and Girls.
Anet. You should be ashamed of yourselves for making this pet almost as rare and random as a precursor. That’s how I see it. It’s a pet, it should not be this hard to get. Can’t you guys see that the players are fighting a fight to get this. This have for me made this event a living hell. I log the game, at at this point I’m not sure anymore why I do. This “fun” event are far from fun anymore and it’s making your players “mad” at the game and it’s randomness – as I see it from what I read.

They doesn’t care. How can they be this blind baffles me.
The “we do no mistakes” have been their phylosophy for quite a while and they keep hurting their playerbase again and again….

Well It is a real shame, I purchased the deluxe edition for the mini, I spent 50$ for mini Mr. Sparkles, I have spent well over 300$ more on gems to collect all the minis. I have account bound every mini ( Worth Thousands Of Gold ).

Not sure how they expect any true collector to continue collecting minis this way.

I guess my Gem purchase decisions will also now be RNG. There is a 0.0000000000000000000001% chance I will spend any more money on this game.

Same as you but now my gems purchase will be none.

(edited by papry.8096)

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Gwynfrydd = the new Polar Bear mini, it seems. Only it’s not even tradable. >.>

I really do feel a large part of the complaints would vanish the moment we could buy and sell this mini.