Hey , Need some help locating someone D:

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Syuu.1760

Syuu.1760

Hey guys,

I know this is probably not the right place to post this but hear me out :o…

Long time ago (10-7 months’ish) I was playing GW2 with a good friend of mine.

Bad stuff happened we fought a bit and I left the game , Now , I came back trying to find him and his account…

1 of this players was : Paragön , issue is , he deleted this character , I am so very sure this is him because whenever I would start a new player he always sent me mails with weapons and and…help me figure stuff….guh

Basically what I am saying, I am trying to find my longlost friend , and it means so much to me if any of you guys remembers this player name (Paragön) or anything that has to do with it , account name , the person behind it , anything…

I am posting this here because this is probably the most viewed section…I know that mods may not like it and push me into some dark corner of the forum…But , please, don’t…?

Please, if you have any info about that player, and possibly the account name! , please , shoutout and let me know <3.

Thank you very much.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Could it be after you “fought a bit” that this person does not want you to find them?

The Burninator

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Since there is no Tyrian Google, maybe just asking people in map chat to ask for you (in case blocked) and what you’ve done just now are the best way.

Of course, you also want to show some intent to resolve that you are a better person now

Syuu.1760

Could it be after you “fought a bit” that this person does not want you to find them?

I knew there will be this…negative bunch…that…like…gonna bring up a bad scenario and just look for a way to twist the mood and make it bad!

And how about I’m trying to find him because its been almost a year that we didn’t talk and I miss him and he may be missing me and we don’t know each others’ account name and ya? , Just…sigh , i’m trying to contact him to be able to see if he wants to get together again? -.-

and if I do reach my hand on his account , and he doesn’t wanna talk to me , so I’m either blocked or he’ll block me.

Thanks for the positive thoughts tho.

Since there is no Tyrian Google, maybe just asking people in map chat to ask for you (in case blocked) and what you’ve done just now are the best way.

Of course, you also want to show some intent to resolve that you are a better person now

Ya I did ask ingame :o…1 suggested me to submit a ticket which I did…other 1 also suggested me to post a forum topic on top of that and that may be helpful :o, Still asking ingame tho ^>^ , trying not to spam :v… <3

heh , ty

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Do you remember which guild they were in?

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I knew there will be this…negative bunch…that…like…gonna bring up a bad scenario and just look for a way to twist the mood and make it bad!

I’m not being negative. I’m being realistic. As you stated, “bad stuff happened we fought a bit”. It isn’t being negative or trying to twist the mood to state that the person may very well be avoiding you for a reason.

The Burninator

Syuu.1760

Do you remember which guild they were in?

Not really, I don’t remember much from the game , Sadly.

I may remember other pieces of info tho

(P.S. , I also can’t remember the server name we was on [been told there is now megaserver and someone asked me if I know, and , obviously not :P] )

I’m not being negative. I’m being realistic. As you stated, “bad stuff happened we fought a bit”. It isn’t being negative or trying to twist to mood to state that the person may very well be avoiding you for a reason.

Well , could be , ya, I mean , removing someone from friendlist and then I vanish for about a year , you can’t really tell if he tries to avoid me or we just didn’t get the chance to set things on betters terms aye?…

But thats what I’m trying to reach so i’ll be able to findout if there is still something left, we spent alot of time together, and I don’t think that a silly fight could really damage something so deep.

Syuu.1760

Yay happy ending!

I located him , we’re talking and so far so good!

Thank you very much everyone! <3.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I doubt he is findable. A char name from a year ago, that doesn’t exist any more, from the hordes of names out there that have come and gone over the last year. You both apparently unfriended each other, then you left and never returned. This is even assuming he is still playing, he very well might not be.

And a silly fight can damage a friendship if one side leaves and never comes back (and in game time, a year is a long time).

Edit: congratz ^^

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.