Is it me or GW2 feel like a chore [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SundayTrash.9562

SundayTrash.9562

I feel like dailies only created more chores, by the time you finish them all. Its time to get off. I am talking about dailies ranging from world event to dungeon or even daily as itself where if i miss it for the day, I will miss out on guarantee loots to extra tokens. What ever happen to those simple mmorpg where daily don’t exist, you have to really work for ur gear and level, and every zone is full of player.

(edited by SundayTrash.9562)

Posted by: Fate.5961

Fate.5961

The PvP daily achievement requirements has been excessively increased (and way out of the way to complete outside of light, normal play). If anything, the PvE daily should’ve been lessened or more streamlined/generalized (say, 30 daily instead of 40 kills in Kryta and Ascalon and a bunch of ambient kills).

I’m very concerned that the development team is implementing ways to make this game more of a grind or adding more time commitment components with every major patch, contrary to the original philosophy of this company prior to the game’s massive success.

Perhaps the time commitment issue doesn’t matter for some of the younger crowd or those with a very flexible schedule. However, I already have a boss and a domestic partner taking my time away from my free time. I really don’t need my (favorite?) gaming company to micromanage my life, either.

There’s so much to do in this game and I like to play both PvE and PvP, despite my busy life. Why not allow me to play what I want, when I want to?

This should stay a fun game, not become stressful, boring grind!

Illustrious Leader of
Love and War [LAW]
http://loveandwar.shivtr.com

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

There’s so much to do in this game and I like to play both PvE and PvP, despite my busy life. Why not allow me to play what I want, when I want to?

I was going to respond to this, but Anet just called and told me I’m not allowed to post on the boards any more until I complete five fractal dungeons.

They also made me throw away my dinner because eating will distract me from dodging when the boss attacks.

Posted by: Jhart.9625

Jhart.9625

How many posts do you need to make for this? Maybe less whining on the forums and you could get the dailies done. It is not like they are required anyway.

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

Lvling is seriously not a grind but end game material like spvp and dungeon skins/wvw achievements things like that need to be time consuming to keep ppl playing. Think about it. If it was so easy and you were able to get everything a week after new patch was released would you stay for the duration of the patch?

Also although it might seem like its a huge grind for you alot of ppl get through everything quickly. For daily players it still isnt enough. Anet doesnt say if you dont play what we offer you will miss out on getting an item which will disadvantage you huge. You can play pve or pvp or just stand in lions arch doing nothing. I think a little grind is good because at end game no grind means end game. I hope I explained myself.

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

Fate.5961

How many posts do you need to make for this? Maybe less whining on the forums and you could get the dailies done. It is not like they are required anyway.

I fail to see how your flaming adds value to this discussion. “It is not like they required anyway” is hardly a counterpoint. I apologize if reading this thread is an inconvenience, but I hardly recall asking you to stalk me.

Daily achievements are indeed required to attain certain things, such as the Laurel currency.

My thread addresses a concern felt by many players who share the same concerns as I do. It’s a shame that many people choose not to articulate their opinions in public (and just remark in game chat) to avoid belittling responses from young, hateful, or immature group of people.

Illustrious Leader of
Love and War [LAW]

Posted by: IronPlushy.4256

IronPlushy.4256

I’ve noticed no matter what an mmo company does people will complain. If the dailies were easy people would complain they’re too easy and require no effort, if they’re hard people complain they’re impossible, it might not be worth the time to accommodate every single player in the game.

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Any time anyone brings up a concern it’s always people flaming, trolling, and saying “stop complaining”. The forums are for discussion if you have nothing constructive to add to a certain discussion don’t even post.

Posted by: Angelus.1042

Angelus.1042

Its funny huh?? How things have changed so much from the “promises” they made during the development cycle in all their videos.

This has to be one of the grindiest MMO’s I have played in a long time…its been promoted to “Eastern (I don’t want to offend anyone with the other word) MMO” in my opinion…

Fate.5961

Lvling is seriously not a grind but end game material like spvp and dungeon skins/wvw achievements things like that need to be time consuming to keep ppl playing. Think about it. If it was so easy and you were able to get everything a week after new patch was released would you stay for the duration of the patch?

Also although it might seem like its a huge grind for you alot of ppl get through everything quickly. For daily players it still isnt enough. Anet doesnt say if you dont play what we offer you will miss out on getting an item which will disadvantage you huge. You can play pve or pvp or just stand in lions arch doing nothing. I think a little grind is good because at end game no grind means end game. I hope I explained myself.

Surprisingly, I agree that having some progression is a good thing. I do disagree with lengthening the daily achievements categories (10 points captured instead of 3, 2 tournies won instead of a tourny game played)

Diversity can be a good thing, as it can help players experience more of the game (making such implementation meaningful). I would stray from forcing a meaningless grind for the sake of the grind, however (adding a minimum time worked requirement with the addition of diversity).

Illustrious Leader of
Love and War [LAW]

Posted by: IronPlushy.4256

IronPlushy.4256

Isn’t being ranked entirely contingent on how much your ranked rivals are playing? I think players that play obsessive amounts should be working towards something

Posted by: Ewon.5903

Ewon.5903

Any time anyone brings up a concern it’s always people flaming, trolling, and saying “stop complaining”. The forums are for discussion if you have nothing constructive to add to a certain discussion don’t even post.

This should be posted at the top of every forum.

As for the OPs thoughts, you already know I agree.

Fate.5961

I’ve noticed no matter what an mmo company does people will complain. If the dailies were easy people would complain they’re too easy and require no effort, if they’re hard people complain they’re impossible, it might not be worth the time to accommodate every single player in the game.

I agree that it’s difficult to make every player happy.

For this particular change, however, players were punished by a small group of players complaining that the PvP daily was easier than the PvE daily (which has progressively been getting harder and more specific). A better solution would’ve been to get down to the source of the resentment – that the dailies are long and tedious.

Why not 30 kills instead of 50? Why 40 kills in certain specific zones instead of any map? Why take away ambient creatures from all kill categories and create a new category for just that? That sort of forced, pointless time commitment requirement is what makes the daily achievements tiresome.

Illustrious Leader of
Love and War [LAW]

(edited by Fate.5961)

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Its funny huh?? How things have changed so much from the “promises” they made during the development cycle in all their videos.

This has to be one of the grindiest MMO’s I have played in a long time…its been promoted to “Eastern (I don’t want to offend anyone with the other word) MMO” in my opinion…

Agreed. I also find it funny how legendaries can be bought and sold on the trading post.

Posted by: projectcedric.6951

projectcedric.6951

Contrary to what the rest of the world generally thinks, we are mostly lazy here in the “Orient”. Lazy – to get out of our comfort zones and do something different other than to kill the same things and run the same dungeons over and over everyday. Because it takes so much effort to diversify and have fun, so we would rather grind instead.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

I have a 50-60 hour per week job, a wife, and other out of game commitments and still manage to do my dailies.

I am not saying that your experiences are wrong or inaccurate in any way OP, but what holds you back ?

Posted by: Star Ace.5207

Star Ace.5207

You decide whether it will be a “job”, a chore, or fun. It’s up to you and only yourself.

I have decided to play for fun. There’s nothing that is expensive/"grindy"that is really required to access most content or enjoy the game.

It’s very unfair and an exaggeration to claim this game is “grindy”-only if you want certain stuff by tomorrow. Couldn’t be more casual friendly (though that’s perhaps hiperbole as well). :/

Posted by: Gathslan.1870

Gathslan.1870

What? 0.o i still manage to do my daily randomly at times.. and when i look at the list i can finish it in 20mins tops..
Just teleport where you need to and do what you are supposed to do… -.-

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Without long dailies the stark truth would set in when people went out in the world and saw no one playing outdoors for other reasons.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

They PvP dailies were waaaaaaaaaay too easy prior to this patch. I got them every day, and I don’t SPvP. But they were so easy that I did them anyway. That’s not really the best way to do things.

Now, if people want it, they have to play for a bit, which is what a daily in something like PvP should be. After all, it’s not like you have to do very specific stuff. And you only have to have five of the six options.

I approve of the change.

Posted by: Shootsfoot.9276

Shootsfoot.9276

I was going to respond to this, but Anet just called and told me I’m not allowed to post on the boards any more until I complete five fractal dungeons.

They also made me throw away my dinner because eating will distract me from dodging when the boss attacks.

Made me laugh out loud.

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Doing the sPvP dailies doesn’t give you anything that the regular dailies wouldn’t, if you’re doing the PvE dailies. If you’re a hotjoiny player(I only got home from work a bit ago so I haven’t checked out the new system) and you’re not getting 20 kills/at least 1 top stat/4 matches on unique maps, then you seem to be barely playing the game at all?…

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Posted by: Uruz Six.6594

Uruz Six.6594

Level 50 and I already have 33 laurels and enough karma to get reincarnated as the Dalai Lama, just from cleaning up on dailies and monthlies as I come across them. Well, alright, I’ve dabbled a couple times with WvW too.

So, yeah. Still not sure how anyone can see dailies as a chore. You want a real chore, I know at least one or two other games I can point you to for that.

Skoryy, sylvari thief: “Act now, figure out ‘with wisdom’ later.”
Nanuchka, norn mesmer: “BOOZEAHOL!”
Tarnished Coast – Still Here, El Guapo!

Uruz Six.6594

Agreed. I also find it funny how legendaries can be bought and sold on the trading post.

So playing Hyperbole Theater is ‘constructive conversation’? Huh, the things I learn here.

Seriously, if GW2 is ‘one of the grindiest MMOs you have played in a long time’ and are comparing it to Eastern grinders, uh, I feel bad for you but I’m not sure just how many MMOs you’ve actually played.

Fate.5961

I find it interesting how quickly the point of discussion became overlooked and the person became the focus of criticism. I understand that an argument against the person can be fun and a great way to boost self-esteem. However, this is the official GW2 forums, not 4chan. Conversation should be welcomed and appreciated. If you disagree with any of my points, I respect your opinion. Make a counterpoint to the argument rather than respond with intolerance towards a person for daring to say something you might disagree with.

My point was very simple: There is a concerning trend of the daily achievements being lengthened. It is an issue, as it does little to improve the gaming experience and only results in an implementation of a time commitment requirement, which takes away time in the game that I prefer to use for something else (such as playing with guildies).

Never once have I mentioned my own skills or abilities in regards to the topic, nor have I implied that players are no longer capable of finishing their daily achievements.

I am not telling you how to play this game or what views you must have. Neither should you.

Illustrious Leader of
Love and War [LAW]

Posted by: Gordok.2146

Gordok.2146

Tpvp should of been matches played not matches won.

Posted by: Boreslayer.6204

Boreslayer.6204

I loved the old 1 top stat, 3 points captured, 5 pvp kills, 3 matches played. It feels so casual (GW2’s casual! Even the devs said so!!) and it doesn’t force me to do ‘grind’ out the achievements. The new PvP achievements make me feel like I’m being ‘forced’ to do PvP

Posted by: Xx Legacy xX.4027

Xx Legacy xX.4027

I think this is more about enforcing people to play pvp effectively rather than making it harder. For example, on my mesmer in a standard tournament match I get around 6 captures, 5 or 6 kills, and easily 1 top stat since there’s top stats for almost anything. That’s most of the old daily in about 10 minutes, and facerolling 2 hotjoins would take care of the rest. Three captures as a requirement really underplays the importance of capturing in a match, and a lot of people still don’t get that you can’t win a match if you aren’t controlling points.
The old daily required 3 captures and 3 matches played. That’s like saying, “Ok, just try and accidentally trip into a point once per match.”
The new daily requires (optionally) 10 captures and 4 matches. This is saying you need to average 2.5 captures a match, making a person have to be more active within a match.

Tpvp should of been matches played not matches won.

This is something I disagree with because, as i see it, the whole point of making the tournament an optional selection was to keep people who aren’t serious about tournaments out of the queue.
Pvp players who just wanted to finish the old daily would queue for tournaments and then not take them as seriously as someone who plays to be relatively competitive. Now that a win is required the game is forcing you to take tournaments more seriously.

tolunart.2095

I find it interesting how quickly the point of discussion became overlooked and the person became the focus of criticism.

There is nothing wrong with the dailies. They provide structure and goals for people who want it, and offer choices and variety to the people who want that. PvP and PvE dailies should be roughly equal because people will tend to follow the path of least resistance, and if the daily reward is much easier one way then people will tend towards this.

I’m sure they are watching player behavior and if there is a problem with the dailies it will be corrected. So far everything is working as intended.

Posted by: Curuglas.1847

Curuglas.1847

I an very displeased with the new dailies, too. Until this patch I was aiming to get at least all points from the dailies, but with this new daily structure (2 WvW, 6 sPvP and lots of PvE) I think that GW2 just will take too much time to continue… Oh well, maybe ANet reconsiders this very soon or I will have to reconsider what game to play.

Vayne.8563

I an very displeased with the new dailies, too. Until this patch I was aiming to get at least all points from the dailies, but with this new daily structure (2 WvW, 6 sPvP and lots of PvE) I think that GW2 just will take too much time to continue… Oh well, maybe ANet reconsiders this very soon or I will have to reconsider what game to play.

So you’re saying you’re going to judge a game based on daily OPTIONS? You only need to do 4 PVe dailies to get the daily rewards. Doing anything above that is simply a choice.

They’re giving people stuff to do who like to do that stuff. I you don’t like to do it, don’t do it. For everyone person who thinks it’s too much, someone else wants more to do.

If that’s the reason you’re leaving, the only reason, that’s just silly.

tolunart.2095

So you’re saying you’re going to judge a game based on daily OPTIONS? You only need to do 4 PVe dailies to get the daily rewards. Doing anything above that is simply a choice.

It’s the OCD argument, which baffles me because my mind just doesn’t work that way. There are 10 choices for PvE daily, and 6 choices for PvP daily. You only need to do 5, but checking off each choice gives you a point. So:

Every day I get 16 points if I do all choices.

Every day I do the minimum (5 choices) I get -11 points.

Every day I do nothing I get -16 points.

I want all the points, therefore I must log in every day and do all 16 choices.

However, what about going outside, doing real activities, working, raising a family, enjoying life? How many points are these things worth?

I usually have an hour or so each day that I can play and do the PvE daily (5 choices). I stop paying attention after harvesting a few nodes, doing a handful of events, killing 50 enemies, whatever. Sometimes I get a 6th or 7th “ding” when I kill a champion or kill four vets in the Shiverpeak zones or whatever. But I don’t go out of my way to get every possible point, because when you stop to think about it, the achievement points don’t really mean anything. And I don’t get mad when I can’t log in for a day and miss the 5 pts and a laurel.

You can get daily and monthly points for chopping wood and using salvage kits, so I don’t know why anyone thinks that having X points means you’re better at the game than someone with Y points. It just means you log in every day and do stuff.

(edited by tolunart.2095)

tolunart.2095

No, he’s correct.

Posted by: Curuglas.1847

Curuglas.1847

Yes, because they seriously made my option the worst, since I don’t care about daily rewards or laurels but only about the possible achivement points for doing all the daily offers (since those are the only points available per day). Now completing all possible choices becomes a chore rather than playing a fun game – and yes I do have a job so i do not have unlimited time to play GW2 – ergo if they change the game I may have to look for a less time consuming game to play in the future – and take my money with me there.

tolunart.2095

Yes, because they seriously made my option the worst, since I don’t care about daily rewards or laurels but only about the possible achivement points for doing all the daily offers (since those are the only points available per day). Now completing all possible choices becomes a chore rather than playing a fun game – and yes I do have a job so i do not have unlimited time to play GW2 – ergo if they change the game I may have to look for a less time consuming game to play in the future – and take my money with me there.

Well, as soon as they see this post I’m sure Anet will completely restructure their game to suit your desires.

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

I have a very simple solution for you. Don’t do dailies. You are not forced to do them. Do some, don’t do others. Whichever suits you and what you may be in the mood for.

I have skipped a lot of dailies and have far from done all monthlies. I did not feel like doing certain things, at certain times. Hence no reward for me, but I don’t care, I enjoyed my time in the game instead of feeling I had to do dailies just because they are there.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Posted by: Preacher.9018

Preacher.9018

Agreed on “daily” achievements taking way too long for casual player with little time, especially when he wants to do something else in his time as well.

If you get used to what kind of achievements there are and prepare the plans for most effective their fulfillment – they are quite fast. However is it really necessary to write down best chain events, veteran locations and where to farm critters on what mobs dodge? It really feels like a chore, instead of something you do just playing a game.

http://www.pevepe.net/ – Seafarers Rest Server community website

Vayne.8563

So you’re only playing the game to be on a leaderboard that didn’t even exist a month ago? I’d say the problem is yours.

Vayne.8563

Agreed on “daily” achievements taking way too long for casual player with little time, especially when he wants to do something else in his time as well.

If you get used to what kind of achievements there are and prepare the plans for most effective their fulfillment – they are quite fast. However is it really necessary to write down best chain events, veteran locations and where to farm critters on what mobs dodge? It really feels like a chore, instead of something you do just playing a game.

So you invest a few minutes in a hobby (writing down stuff), which you only have to do once, and once you do….done.

Or join a guild and ask. Most people are very helpful. Then you don’t have to write anything down.

tolunart.2095

Oh, so I’ve been doing it wrong all this time.

Dodge: Attack random mobs with thief/shortbow or ranger/greatsword. Ding in <2 min.

Kill vets: Look for mosshearts, oakhearts, etc. There are groups of them that spawn constantly in one area or another.

Kill Variety: Kill stuff. Change to a toon in a different zone. Kill more stuff.

Events: Go to Queensdale and wander around low level area, especially water tower. Alternatively, go to Maw/Shadowbeast/Jungle Wurm/Fire Elemental and do pre-events.

Gatherer: Chop wood, mine ore.

Crafter: Refine wood and ore from Gatherer.

Recycler/Magic Forge: Keep drops from killing stuff and use for these.

The only time I have to think about it is when the requirement involves a specific zone, then it takes a moment to check which alt is in that zone.

I don’t do jumping puzzles, fractals, or WvWvW and yet I can do any daily without putting much effort into it. I get at least 3/5 through normal play activities.

On the other hand, I didn’t do April’s monthly because even after they removed the knockdowns from the sonic periscopes I wasn’t about to wander Wayfarer Hills all day long looking for them.

Posted by: Preacher.9018

Preacher.9018

Oh, so I’ve been doing it wrong all this time.

Dodge: Attack random mobs with thief/shortbow or ranger/greatsword. Ding in <2 min.

Kill vets: Look for mosshearts, oakhearts, etc. There are groups of them that spawn constantly in one area or another.

Kill Variety: Kill stuff. Change to a toon in a different zone. Kill more stuff.

Events: Go to Queensdale and wander around low level area, especially water tower. Alternatively, go to Maw/Shadowbeast/Jungle Wurm/Fire Elemental and do pre-events.

Gatherer: Chop wood, mine ore.

Crafter: Refine wood and ore from Gatherer.

Recycler/Magic Forge: Keep drops from killing stuff and use for these.

The only time I have to think about it is when the requirement involves a specific zone, then it takes a moment to check which alt is in that zone.

I don’t do jumping puzzles, fractals, or WvWvW and yet I can do any daily without putting much effort into it. I get at least 3/5 through normal play activities.

On the other hand, I didn’t do April’s monthly because even after they removed the knockdowns from the sonic periscopes I wasn’t about to wander Wayfarer Hills all day long looking for them.

And you perfectly illustrated the problem – you do a lot of meaningless and non profitable actions, not contributing to your game play expirience and spend your limited time you have just to finish a daily: which you cant ignore, since its the only way to obtain specific gear that is needed.

The idea of Dailies is for players to be able to fulfill them just doing what they enjoy most- in first place Dailies were created not as GRIND for players, but as a motivation to keep them hooked and make them log in in a game if they have no other goals even.

For me my ideal daily would be just logging in wvw, doing stuff i always do and finishing it before i notice. Instead i have to go to low level zone i dont care about , go around looking for meaningless events and veterans, waste time trying to find mobs with attack that warrant dodge (breathing skills, aoe markers etc.), harvesting materials i dont need etc. Meanwhile other people that do other things should be able to finish them their way – be it spvp, dungeon runs, or whatever.

Daily is there to make people log. in and play a game a bit. It should not be a chore. It defeats the purpose of it in the first place.

http://www.pevepe.net/ – Seafarers Rest Server community website

tolunart.2095

And you perfectly illustrated the problem – you do a lot of meaningless and non profitable actions, not contributing to your game play expirience and spend your limited time you have just to finish a daily: which you cant ignore, since its the only way to obtain specific gear that is needed.

LOL what? I don’t have a single piece of Ascended gear – and don’t want any. I use the laurels to buy unidentified dyes and sell them for about 1.5g of free money. The other stuff is things I do whether or not they contribute to the daily.

So, the ONLY change to my play style is that once in a while I choose which alt to play – log into my alt wandering Diessa Plateau for a few mins to get 40 kills there – and I get free gold for doing what I’ve always been doing.

Also, I skip the daily if I have plans for the day or just don’t feel like playing. I am not compelled to do anything in the game I don’t want to do.

I don’t see how I illustrate a problem. I feel like the dailies were set up just for me.

Uruz Six.6594

For me my ideal daily would be just logging in wvw, doing stuff i always do and finishing it before i notice. Instead i have to go to low level zone i dont care about , go around looking for meaningless events and veterans, waste time trying to find mobs with attack that warrant dodge (breathing skills, aoe markers etc.), harvesting materials i dont need etc. Meanwhile other people that do other things should be able to finish them their way – be it spvp, dungeon runs, or whatever.

Doesn’t WvW have veterans and events and resource nodes and drops to recycle and why the heck are you not dodging in WvW?

tolunart.2095

Doesn’t WvW have veterans and events and resource nodes and drops to recycle and why the heck are you not dodging in WvW?

Good point, I’ve seen other threads about this “issue” where people say they go to WvWvW, the daily is done in 20 min and they didn’t even realize they were working on it. You have to try harder to NOT finish the daily.

Uruz Six.6594

Good point, I’ve seen other threads about this “issue” where people say they go to WvWvW, the daily is done in 20 min and they didn’t even realize they were working on it. You have to try harder to NOT finish the daily.

Now that caffeine is kicking in, some dailies are location restricted so it might not be that easy. At least one of the five of the day is WvW related, though, so you do get that advantage. Its worth looking more into.

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Umm…seriously? Take a break, forget shinies?

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

tolunart.2095

There are typically two zone-specific choices, like 40 kills in Ascalon or 4 events in Kryta. There are now ten choices total, so on a good day you should be able to get at least 4/5 without leaving WvWvW… you can harvest, recycle, mystic forge, kill vets, revive, etc. there. Skill points, personal story, a couple other options that show up once in a while may not be possible there.

But most of the time finishing the daily requires only a slight deviation from the routine, but people like to pretend it’s as difficult as speaking backwards all day long.

Posted by: RageQuit.5687

RageQuit.5687

Currently there’s this issue where you guys want ascended stuff for laurels, but are whining about the fact that spending an hour to get dailies done is not something you are prepared to do?

On the subject of “Dailies are not forced on people – is not an argument” – Yes, yes it is a perfectly good argument – Here’s a side-by-side comparison:

Do you want to get CoF Gear? – Then do CoF runs and get tokens.
Do you want ascended gear bought with laurels? – Then do dailies and monthlies.

Neither point is forced upon you by devs, neither one is required for you to fully enjoy the game. You chose to take it upon yourself to obtain the best possible gear, thus setting yourself this goal, and the main pre-requisite for it is doing dailies. Hence you are forcing yourself to do them. Not the devs, not the game, but you – because it’s your choice.

How much easier do you need dailies to become? Instead of whining like children about how you cannot spare an extra 30min to an hour to do the dailies (since you want the laurels) why not just whine about how unfair it is Anet is not just giving you free laurels every day for logging in? Easy enough for you? Hell why not just make wurms in Queensdale drop exotics exclusively. See how long GW stays interesting after that.

You are given an OPTIONAL goal to strive for. Whether you do or don’t is up to you.
All of the arguments I’ve read so far are the equivalent of you deciding to go to the store to buy a gallon of milk, then, on your way, deciding that it’s unfair that you have to lift your fat behind and actually walk there and you don’t just get that brought to your door for no extra charge because your bought milk once before in your life.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I must be missing something. I haven’t noticed the (PvE) dailies getting harder, other than when they gave us a choice of which 5 to do out of 9. I don’t do PvP, so I can’t comment on whether that is more difficult or not.

I like having more things to do that reward my play, but that is just me. I have no problems at all with Dailies or Monthlies since the change to choosing which ones you will do; I wish there were more things to do in Dailies/Monthlies, as I finished April’s Monthly in about 5 or 6 days. (And yes, I chose Sonic Periscopes..lol.)

Posted by: RageQuit.5687

RageQuit.5687

I must be missing something. I haven’t noticed the (PvE) dailies getting harder, other than when they gave us a choice of which 5 to do out of 9. I don’t do PvP, so I can’t comment on whether that is more difficult or not.

I like having more things to do that reward my play, but that is just me. I have no problems at all with Dailies or Monthlies since the change to choosing which ones you will do; I wish there were more things to do in Dailies/Monthlies, as I finished April’s Monthly in about 5 or 6 days. (And yes, I chose Sonic Periscopes..lol.)

Actually PVP is quite a bit easier, as they just fill up and complete through normal PVP play, you don’t actually need to put in any sort of effort other than you know, normal pvp’ing.