Human Druid #1 skill

Human Druid #1 skill

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: kins.3294

kins.3294

Why does the animation have to be this bad!?

I mean it looks like my druid is holding a broom next to her head thinking its a bazooka or something.

do other races have the same stance? Or is there one that looks less “special”

Human Druid #1 skill

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

But more importantly, why does it require a target?

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Human Druid #1 skill

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Why does it sound like a submarins sonar ?

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

Human Druid #1 skill

Posted by: Khyan.7039

Khyan.7039

Why does it sound like a submarins sonar ?

The sound is nice imo.

Human Druid #1 skill

Posted by: Moa Lith.8140

Moa Lith.8140

Because, before the change, you could spam the skill in order to recharge Astral Force / Celestial Avatar while out of combat.

Human Druid #1 skill

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Because, before the change, you could spam the skill in order to recharge Astral Force / Celestial Avatar while out of combat.

But later they changed it so that you only gained Astral Force if you actually healed an ally, rather than from just using a skill that healed them, making the previous change pointless.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Human Druid #1 skill

Posted by: AllNightPlayer.1286

AllNightPlayer.1286

Why does the animation have to be this bad!?

I mean it looks like my druid is holding a broom next to her head thinking its a bazooka or something.

do other races have the same stance? Or is there one that looks less “special”

In my opinion, the human/sylvari/norn female is the most elegant animation. Originally taken from the mage, the animation fits the auto attack perfectly. Especially since druids use the normal staff stance (was hammer stance in the beta O.o).
And she does not hold it like a “bazooka”. With her main right hand, she holds the staff up, so the head end faces forward and can canalises the beam. She uses the back of her left hand to support the weight of the long staff. It’s a bit like with mesmer’s greatswords or guardian’s “Wave of Wrath”. She needs to place the weapon in the right position, so the power can canalises through it.
And no, it does not look any better on other races/genders.

Human Druid #1 skill

Posted by: AllNightPlayer.1286

AllNightPlayer.1286

They really need to revert this one. Especially with the option Stop Auto-Attacking on Target Change off and the newly introduced option Allow Skill Retargeting on, it’s finally possible to change targets while using Arc Lightning or Rapid Fire or even Spatial Surge without losing the “rest” of the attack.