I love listening to Asura as they scream >:)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Freakshow.1809

Freakshow.1809

when I toss fireballs at them as my elementalisist and they roll on the ground burning and screaming as they die. Its just so satisfying.

I think there might be something off about me………..

don’t care, still love they screams >:)

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

I’m glad you’ve found a game that appeals to and hopefully satisfies your masochistic side. Makes the world safer for the rest of us.

Posted by: Jackospades.4802

Jackospades.4802

I too enjoy the screams of the innocent (or not so innocent.)

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

I… I don’t. That’s awful.

Expected because I also kinda burn/freeze/electrocute/skewer/blow up most things as an elementalist (regarding asura, Inquest I assure you) but like…

I… it’s not my favorite part or anything… B.. bookah!

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I prefer burning rabbits to death, personally. The way they try to put the fire out with their paws as they burn… horrible yet adorable.

Yes, I know that makes me a terrible person as well. But oh well.

All the different elemental death animations are pretty neat, though.

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

I prefer burning rabbits to death, personally. The way they try to put the fire out with their paws as they burn… horrible yet adorable.

Mhmm~ they are cute, and fluffy, and cuddly <3~ but realistically they are vermin designed by nature to be nommed. Can’t be to sad when they pop off… but the "squee"s are adorable~

@OP Antisocial personality disorder is not a crime but, just remember to take pleasure in games and not RL for your own sake plz. xD (you can pull a Sherlock and go around saying “I’m a high functioning sociopath!”)

But yes their screams are delicious… Let a few of them live though, we need them to develop styrofoam so I go dissolve it in gasoline and take it to the grove <3

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Mhmm~ they are cute, and fluffy, and cuddly <3~ but realistically they are vermin designed by nature to be nommed. Can’t be to sad when they pop off… but the "squee"s are adorable~

Still think so after you’ve seen them smile and realize they got shark teeth?

Attachments:

Posted by: nosleepdemon.1368

nosleepdemon.1368

The only thing more unfortunate than being born an Asuran, is being born a short Asuran. With ginger hair. And an overbite.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Still think so after you’ve seen them smile and realize they got shark teeth?

I’m pretty sure Daishi was responding to a post about burning rabbits, not Asura. Though, maybe the rabbits have shark teeth, too.

Attachments:

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

Do you remember this wonderful scream when falling?

Good old times

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

Posted by: Meridian.4983

Meridian.4983

I used to purposely jump off of Rata Sum to hear my asura scream, it was hilarious.

[NA] | BP
Zombie | God | For the Pass!

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Sentrys in wvw, male charrs die to fire in a very dramatic way, humans are not too bad neither.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

More proof that the Asura are the best at everything, even death screams.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

People look at Asura players funny when they ask for sexy armor for them because we’re supposed to equate Asura as childlike.

… there’s an analogy here if you think about it.

Posted by: Dlarnkk.1068

Dlarnkk.1068

People look at Asura players funny when they ask for sexy armor for them because we’re supposed to equate Asura as childlike.

Comparing children to asura is like comparing a pencil to a lion. They’re not even the same thing. People accidentally equates asura as childlike because they constantly plays human.

That’s like, saying – If I’m Norn player. I would equate human as childlike. Because almost majority of Norn kid NPCs are average human adult height.

:P.

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Comparing children to asura is like comparing a pencil to a lion. They’re not even the same thing. People accidentally equates asura as childlike because they constantly plays human.

That’s like, saying – If I’m Norn player. I would equate human as childlike. Because almost majority of Norn kid NPCs are average human adult height.

:P.

You dont even have to go that far. Compare a human max size char vs a human min size and you get a human the size of a 10 year old… If people dont have issues demanding sexy clothes for them compared to something that’s only sligthly smaller but look like a grumpy old version of Yoda with floppy ears, I see no issues.

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

More proof that the Asura are the best at everything, even death screams.

YEAH!

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

Posted by: Luminoxic.5812

Luminoxic.5812

Glad I’m not the only one, I love listening to people burn to death. Not just specifically Asuras.

Posted by: Rankomonaut.4708

Rankomonaut.4708

I’m glad you’ve found a game that appeals to and hopefully satisfies your masochistic side. Makes the world safer for the rest of us.

masochistic?

You mean sadistic. What you mean only occurs when he’s burning himself… and when he’s an Asura..
Don’t want to be Cpt. Clever (cc) here.

As to the topic.
Yeah, go on.
There’re worse things that can “happen” to small Asuras..

Posted by: Zedek.8932

Zedek.8932

So much blasphemy in this thread!!

But still, I think that is normal. As Hardcore Asura Fan™ I love to burn down Charr with my flamethrower as they always scream like the demonic beasts they are. Humans because the beanpoles are looking like torches while on fire. And dying Norns have this “David vs Goliath” feel to it. Seeing a wall of meat succumbing and dying in front of an Asura is really, really satisfying. Especially when it’s a nice mix of burn, bleed and poison. Sylvari, well, for some reason they appear to be kinda innocent. Killing them feels more like collateral damage.

I have to admit that the female Asura screams are also satisfying. Not that I want it to happen, but as long as I can’t join the Inquest and they keep bothering me while walking around the Metrica Province it’s okay to let them taste their own medicine.

On a side note I really think this is great in this game. To have a race or group you can favor for. I am tired of this “dat iz racism” way of thinking the designers/community are going lately. It is more like going for a soccer team or something and it’s also kinda fun.

Zedexx, sly Asura Thief/Assassin
and politically highly incorrect. (#Asuracist)
“We [Asura] are the concentrated magnificence!”

Posted by: Huttunen.8309

Huttunen.8309

I remember when rabbits had a huge exploding effect with the sigil of fire like one or two years ago? It was super amusing anyway, killed every rabbit on my way just to see that

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

Non-Asura just leave bigger piles of ash.