Ignoring traits, despite new trait system

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

I’m leveling up a bunch of alts, and I find myself not caring about traits. The NPE (yes, I know traits aren’t technically part of it, I don’t care, make your own thread) was around of so long and most of the traits to hard to get that I just ignored traits. Now that they’re easy, relatively (not as easy as it once was, but infinitely better than the NPE), I still don’t bother with traits. The NPE taught me to ignore traits till I was level 80. Even with the 1 alt I got to level 80 before the june feature patch, I just bought the traits I wanted, rather than then try to complete the events, then I just ignored traits again. Anyone else feel this way?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Not me. The infamous Apr 23 trait fiasco signalled death to my alts. Since the new update I’ve made three new alts and other than the tedium of mapping for the umpteenth time I’m liking that ai can actually obtain traits and skills simply by levelling as normal instead of that horrid horrid jump through hoops or pay us all your gold system. Finally I can start to have alts! With traits! Oh the joy!!! Anet I how you realize how truly awful that last system was!!!!!!!

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)