Lady Wisteria freaked out and killed me!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

In my home instance I used the new water pistol on Lady Wisteria Whiskignton and she freaked the kitten out!

She attacked me and my pet. Kept hitting me with some sort of constant stun effect and the counter magic skill popped up, which broke the stun when I used it.

I noticed when she attacked, she had a breakbar. I also noticed the water pistol was reducing the breakbar. I wasn’t able to damage the cat, so I kept using the water pistol on her.

Once her breakbar was gone, she stood still for a few seconds and a ginormous orange circle expanded out from here. And then there was a gigantic ’splosion and I died.

So, if you shoot the bloodstone kitty with the squirt gun, you’re going to have a bad time.

Attachments:

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Were you shooting her with ley water? You know bloodstone cats are allergic to that!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Lol. Too funny.

Gotta love the Devs’ sense of humor.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Sounds strange that she should attack you like that. Maybe she had some sort of seizure.

Once her breakbar was gone, she stood still for a few seconds

Catalepsy.

/nods head wisely.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Yup. She tried to kill me, but I managed to get away. Kitty cat does NOT like the water.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Spraying a cat empowered by a substance that causes crazy powers and aggressive madness with water is a BAD idea? Who’dve thunk.

Posted by: Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485

Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485

lurn tuh dudge!!

Charrbeque.8729

I didn’t notice it the first time. After the kitty explodes, it lays down and goes to sleep. She even has a ‘Cat Nap’ buff. But the water pistol has no more effect on her, at least until you leave the instance and come back to reset it.

Best update ever!

Posted by: Lillith.3018

Lillith.3018

I’ve been running around Rata for awhile and still can’t find the vendor for these toys…Where would they be?

Vive’ La Yaks Bend !

Charrbeque.8729

I’ve been running around Rata for awhile and still can’t find the vendor for these toys…Where would they be?

Lowest level of Rata Sum. Just a spot north east of the Research Waypoint, located at the Peacemakers Headquarters POI (which is nearest to the waypoint).

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Holomancer_Netto

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Not only did she kill you, the attack was severe enough to trigger a new build.

Every time a new patch hits, a cat has killed a player somewhere in the World…

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

In my home instance I used the new water pistol on Lady Wisteria Whiskignton and she freaked the kitten out!

She attacked me and my pet. Kept hitting me with some sort of constant stun effect and the counter magic skill popped up, which broke the stun when I used it.

I noticed when she attacked, she had a breakbar. I also noticed the water pistol was reducing the breakbar. I wasn’t able to damage the cat, so I kept using the water pistol on her.

Once her breakbar was gone, she stood still for a few seconds and a ginormous orange circle expanded out from here. And then there was a gigantic ’splosion and I died.

So, if you shoot the bloodstone kitty with the squirt gun, you’re going to have a bad time.

That’s hysterical

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

If you have the snow leopard and shoot it with water, it gets stuck in ice again.

I… I just wanted to tease it. Not kill it!

Thankfully, it was okay when I left the instance and returned.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

I mischeviously tried the squirt gun on one of the frogs in my home instance and now it appears we’re married.