Light armour pants not Devout for females?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ayumi Spender.1082

Ayumi Spender.1082

The Devout works with nothing but it’s top due to it making the side of the hips looking like the top of a soda can.
The Guild Archmage doesn’t exist no more and everything else is either tights, pantyhose, skirts, or just panties.

These are not the only options right?
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_female_light_armor

Posted by: Theege.9783

Theege.9783

That’s something I’m starting to notice too. Most of my female characters are medium/heavy, so it’s only after really getting in to Necro that I’m finding very few skins for the sensible soul reaper. What’s up with that?
What really sucked was the awesome looking vigil honor thing for males turning into the terrible tube tob for females.

(edited by Theege.9783)

Ayumi Spender.1082

I originally thought the priory would’ve been great until I noticed it’s just cloth leggings up until under the cheeks and then it’s panties galore.

It’s weird I can get a Reaper hood but it’s almost hard to get a reaper look with all of the skin showing.

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

Its really not as bad as you make it seem. Very few light female armors in the game show “panties” unless you’re deliberately moving the camera around, swimming, or flying, the most notable one being the Human Cultural T3 which is deliberately designed to show them off because of its expense.

Most of the light armors are actually long dresses with a few miniskirts. Its a shame that pants are completely missing for the most part though. As far as I know there is only one pair of pants in the whole game for light females.

I recommend looking at GW2 Style http://gw2style.com/ as people on there tend to come up with alot of interesting, out-of-the-ordinary looks.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

(edited by Hannelore.8153)

Posted by: Astra Lux.2846

Astra Lux.2846

Outside of Embroidered and Illustrious (sort of) there are no bottoms that are just pants. I usually run around in the pirate outfit to have pants.

Ayumi Spender.1082

Its really not as bad as you make it seem. Very few light female armors in the game show “panties” unless you’re deliberately moving the camera around, swimming, or flying, the most notable one being the Human Cultural T3 which is deliberately designed to show them off because of its expense.

Most of the light armors are actually long dresses with a few miniskirts. Its a shame that pants are completely missing for the most part though. As far as I know there is only one pair of pants in the whole game for light females.

I recommend looking at GW2 Style http://gw2style.com/ as people on there tend to come up with alot of interesting, out-of-the-ordinary looks.

I mean yeah long dresses aren’t bad, but not close to a style I would ever really wear.
And yeah, I wouldn’t have a problem with the Priory one… if I didn’t see my panties in my face every time I deploy my glider which is quite often.

Just a bit weird as Medium leggings have a mixture of everything, Heavy too. Light seems to have… I think 3?

Outside of Embroidered and Illustrious (sort of) there are no bottoms that are just pants. I usually run around in the pirate outfit to have pants.

I originally wanted to buy the Pirate outfit, until I did research that outfits are not skins that you can mix and match. I only liked the pirate pants and didn’t like the rest of the look so I never cared to buy it after that.

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

Wish I could mix light armor chest with medium armor legs. I’m so tired of all the capes and skirts.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

I like to call a lot of the light armor diaper mullets…short in the front and long in the back. The worst offender is that masquerade bottom, why in the world would one cut away the front to reveal panties like that? Stop cutting peeping cutouts from the front of the female leggings please! And give us some kitten pants and I don’t mean harem style, the only decent pair we have are the ones from the Ascalon dungeon :/

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Yes please. Has anyone at ANET tried to run in a party length full skirt? Much less fight?
I don’t recommend it for safety reasons.

I also often wear the pirate outfit simply to have pants. Please no peplum or attached skirt either.

Mesmerising Girl

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

That’s something I’m starting to notice too. Most of my female characters are medium/heavy, so it’s only after really getting in to Necro that I’m finding very few skins for the sensible soul reaper. What’s up with that?
What really sucked was the awesome looking vigil honor thing for males turning into the terrible tube tob for females.

Here is my reaper:
Furocious Cat Ears
Diviner Mantle (will be replaced with Nightfury someday if I can ever finish it)
Incarnate Vest
Chaos Gloves
Acolyte Pants
Triumphant Footgear

Bloodstone Scepter, Dagger, and Greatsword

And Black Feather Wings for the back.

Attachments:

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: The Greyhawk.9107

The Greyhawk.9107

The Devout works with nothing but it’s top due to it making the side of the hips looking like the top of a soda can.
The Guild Archmage doesn’t exist no more and everything else is either tights, pantyhose, skirts, or just panties.

These are not the only options right?
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_female_light_armor

Until PoF launches, yes those are the only options. And don’t count too much on PoF to actually change that.

Hate is Fuel.

Ayumi Spender.1082

Here is my reaper:
Furocious Cat Ears
Diviner Mantle (will be replaced with Nightfury someday if I can ever finish it)
Incarnate Vest
Chaos Gloves
Acolyte Pants
Triumphant Footgear

Yeah, but the problem I have with that bottom is look at the belt/waist. It seems to have only been made just for it’s top as the belt is outside the body’s form.

Attachments:

Posted by: The Greyhawk.9107

The Greyhawk.9107

Here is my reaper:
Furocious Cat Ears
Incarnate Vest
Chaos Gloves
Acolyte Pants
Triumphant Footgear

Yeah, but the problem I have with that bottom is look at the belt/waist. It seems to have only been made just for it’s top as the belt is outside the body’s form.

Maybe its just a really thick belt?

Hate is Fuel.

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

I like the Illustrious pants/boots combo with the Pheonix top/shoulders, and the Leyline gloves. The overskirt for the Illustrious is actually practical, and the way it’s belted makes it good with other tops.

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

I like to call a lot of the light armor diaper mullets…short in the front and long in the back. The worst offender is that masquerade bottom, why in the world would one cut away the front to reveal panties like that? Stop cutting peeping cutouts from the front of the female leggings please! And give us some kitten pants and I don’t mean harem style, the only decent pair we have are the ones from the Ascalon dungeon :/

That’s actually a leotard, and is pretty much a part of any outfit that women have to wear in real life for any kind of sports, gymnastics, running, etc. I admit that on alot of outfits, the leotards look like panties but if you check sets like the Human Cultural T3 you can very clearly see the difference bewteen the two.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/