Mad Memoires Skin

Mad Memoires Skin

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Musha.4025

Musha.4025

So at the very first Halloween event, I got the Mad Memoires back piece. When it became available, I upgraded it to Mad Memoires: Complete Edition. So why is the first skin not unlocked on my account? How can I get this skin unlocked on my account now?

Aegan – Human Ranger (80)
Leader of the Guardians of Light (GoL)

Mad Memoires Skin

Posted by: SSGroguey.5841

SSGroguey.5841

Even though you upgraded it, you should’ve still had the green backpiece in your inventory.
If you do not have it on any alts or in your bank, you could perhaps try to explain it to ArenaNet. Although, I was in a situation similar, the person I talked with said I would not be able to get the items back.

Mad Memoires Skin

Posted by: Akari Storm.6809

Akari Storm.6809

I could see the problem with this, they were two different items correct? I still had both versions in my bank so it wasn’t an upgrading of one item to the next. Green one was for act 1, fiery one was for act 2.

Mad Memoires Skin

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

With the current trend of skins returning your probably better off asking for a way to gain the backpiece again.

Mad Memoires Skin

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, I’m in the same situation. I deleted the basic version since I had no bank space left at the time, but kept the flaming version (which had better stats). I honestly feel that if you have the flaming version, the basic version should also be unlocked for you. While it isn’t a direct skin progression, in order to get the flaming version, you HAD to have completed the quest that gave you the basic version, meaning you had it at one point.

But as mentioned above, I’d be OK with ANet just giving us a way to get the skins again this Halloween.

Mad Memoires Skin

Posted by: Musha.4025

Musha.4025

Well, I have a suggestion, given that Halloween is coming very soon. Please make Mad Memories available again! Either by bringing the scavenger hunt back, or by having an NPC in game that you can show your Mad Memories: Complete Edition to and gives you the basic Mad Memories in response.

Aegan – Human Ranger (80)
Leader of the Guardians of Light (GoL)

Mad Memoires Skin

Posted by: Gentle Is Insane.6594

Gentle Is Insane.6594

I would also like to be able to re-acquire the Mad Memoires since I transmuted mine into another item and now I have to keep that item if I want the Mad Memoires skin.

Gentle Is Insane

Mad Memoires Skin

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Agreed and +1. I seem to have misplaced mine as well.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Mad Memoires Skin

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

You are out of luck. I hope they wont be rereleased.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.