Mordrem Invasion - 5 and proud

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: milo.7198

milo.7198

This is mostly a thank you to the folks who aren’t running, tagging then afk’ing.

I only get 5 blooms per event map because i stay until the infestation site is clear. I rez the fallen and build the catapults. Many times i have arrived at an infestation to see 30 people. After a few seconds of fighting , i look around and see only a few of us left. On some occasions only me, to fight the horde at that battle.

I know i could run and tag , but it seems wrong. It seems motivated by greed. I prefer to play the event as it was intended.

I want to thank those people who have helped me build, who have stayed when the zerg ran off and who have rezzed Me when I have fallen. We don’t get blooms for playing support, but i hope our efforts are appreciated. I know i appreciate it.

Those of you reading this, Thank You.

as a snarky after note: I wonder how many taggers and afkers are buying the selfless potion.

Posted by: snowgim.6327

snowgim.6327

lol probably most are after selfless potion.
But you can’t really blame people, there’s literally no incentive to do it any other way. If there was even a small amount of loot from mordrem, or maybe you got more blooms for gold and silver event completion than bronze, then people might stick around and help.
I’ve given up, I’m only going for the 60 daily blooms now (assuming the event keeps going a bit longer), though I do try to help out while I’m going for them.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Yea you know they aint on a time limit if you tag and run aswell the event will scale down.
Then when the next group of people come there it wont be upscaled as hell like it is when people stick around so they can finish it for you and the rest that came before.

Its good for everyone if events stay up awhile so more can get marks from them.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Yea you know they aint on a time limit if you tag and run as well the event will scale down.
Then when the next group of people come there it wont be upscaled as hell like it is when people stick around so they can finish it for you and the rest that came before.

Your post is a little confusing. First you recomend the tag and run. if you tag and run as well

But then you admit you need people to stick around to finish. when people stick around so they can finish it for you So I guess those people shouldn’t be tagging and running, since you’re depending on them to finish the event so you can get your blossoms.

Of course the few people that are staying have to deal with events that are upscaled by people steaming in to hit once or twice then run off. It never has a real chance to descale then. It takes them longer to finish and they get less blossoms from less events run. I recomend that they tag and run also, and let the events fail or not as they may.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

milo.7198

Maybe i’m dating myself, but i remember when the game play was the reward and anything in addition to that was a bonus. Like playing a pinball machine and finding out from the owner you broke the record as he hands you a free pizza.

Seems no one wants to do anything unless the get something for it. Even real world charities seem to have to bribe people to help out by giving them tshirts or some other bit of swag.

Welcome to the new Ancient Rome folks. It’s gonna fall hard again.

sorry. just finished another run of the event and someone posted their tag and camp strategy is better than the ‘losers’ who get minimum rewards. So i’m feeling a bit cynical and cranky.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

So far, my experience has been different. I’ve not found it an issue to get 5 or 10 stacks and I can’t see any obvious way to get 20 without tag+run, so I’m ok with finishing up the event for others.

Then again, I’m usually arriving at an event when it’s close to clean up — I miss the beginning (which, I suppose, is after people have tagged & run).

In other words, sure, there probably are selfish people. It just (so far) hasn’t interfered with my fun or my loot (such is it is).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

milo.7198

I know i should not blame people for playing to win. I truly don’t mean to. That is my own idealism creeping into my thought process.

I started this thread, as in the original post, just to say thanks for those that didn’t tag and run and leave a handful of us fighting scaled up events. And to say shame on Anet for this bad design. And shame that support actions don’t seem to count as participation, only dps.

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

Personally, I tag until I get about 15 stacks, and then in the time it takes for the timer to run out, I actually complete events. that usually nets me about 22-25 stacks, which is enough to morally please myself.

You have to remember while you appeal to your own morals, it “is” a video game, and you should be having fun while you do it. Make sure to find a middle ground or else you’ll turn into one of those people raging and swearing about people tagging events

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

I try not to leech off other people most of the time. I might not give Silverwastes or Tequatl my complete attention all the time, but I do try to do my part. There’s a place for idealism and community.

With the mordrem invasions, however, it seems pointless. The rewards are too low to be worth the time/effort, even if you tag and run, and the gameplay isn’t fun enough to make it worthwhile to play it for anything but the rewards.

(I gave it a try on Friday, then cashed out my blooms to actually enjoy my weekend.)

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I know i should not blame people for playing to win. I truly don’t mean to. That is my own idealism creeping into my thought process.

I started this thread, as in the original post, just to say thanks for those that didn’t tag and run and leave a handful of us fighting scaled up events. And to say shame on Anet for this bad design. And shame that support actions don’t seem to count as participation, only dps.

Winning in the objectively best manner is that thing you’re supposed to do. If your opponent in chess carelessly gives up a piece then is actually taking it abusing mechanics? Of course not, it’s a simple logic! Likewise in this game the only real way to cheat is with third party software or having a much better player play your account. PvP with that in mind is totally fair. Is your class underperforming? You have the option to play another class for it. In another game warriors complained about underperforming but I told them they weren’t designed for being good in PvP like rogues were (rogues underperform in PvE so it’s balanced on that front) or frost mages.

However, if something is semi-tanky, leaves a damage trail so when you dodge you’ll land in it, has homing ranged attacks that ignore stealth, and has a serious knockdown time and damage you don’t owe it “fairness” and sniping it or stunlocking the thing is fair game. Of course in the areas I’m talking about you’d in practice get ganked by other cheap mobs so it works out, even if they’re meant for groups to tackle you won’t always have sufficient numbers there to help.

Linken.6345

Yea you know they aint on a time limit if you tag and run as well the event will scale down.

Your post is a little confusing. First you recomend the tag and run. if you tag and run as well

But then you admit you need people to stick around to finish. when people stick around so they can finish it for you So I guess those people shouldn’t be tagging and running, since you’re depending on them to finish the event so you can get your blossoms.

Of course the few people that are staying have to deal with events that are upscaled by people steaming in to hit once or twice then run off. It never has a real chance to descale then. It takes them longer to finish and they get less blossoms from less events run. I recomend that they tag and run also, and let the events fail or not as they may.

No I said events get upscaled as hell if people stick around (hence why I told the op to tag and run so it scaled down). Then last group 2-5 players who get to the event will finish the last health on the vine easy and everyone will get credit.

The invasion is on a timer the events in said invation is not so it benefit people more to let event spawn as much as possible so you can drive around like a train letting the last car finish of each event

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Maybe i’m dating myself, but i remember when the game play was the reward and anything in addition to that was a bonus. Like playing a pinball machine and finding out from the owner you broke the record as he hands you a free pizza.

Seems no one wants to do anything unless the get something for it. Even real world charities seem to have to bribe people to help out by giving them tshirts or some other bit of swag.

sorry. just finished another run of the event and someone posted their tag and camp strategy is better than the ‘losers’ who get minimum rewards. So i’m feeling a bit cynical and cranky.

You may think charity is a great thing but if you read Ayn Rand’s works you can see that altruism, especially forced altruism such as taxation for social programs isn’t a good thing. Those “evil” corporations! How dare they gainfully employ people and raise everyone’s standard of living due to free market competition forces!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

No I said events get upscaled as hell if people stick around (hence why I told the op to tag and run so it scaled down). Then last group 2-5 players who get to the event will finish the last health on the vine easy and everyone will get credit.

The invasion is on a timer the events in said invation is not so it benefit people more to let event spawn as much as possible so you can drive around like a train letting the last car finish of each event

Ok. What you’re saying is that the whole map should tag and run. No one at all finishing events unless they reach it at the very end and those people should finish it. I guess that might work, if people actually do finish the events before they end and not just continue to tag and run, which is what I suspect they will do. After all, if they continue to tag and run they might get to another tier of blossom rewards.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Linken.6345

considering how easy 2/3 of the events are shield and bomb pods they will get finished quick, catapult events will stay longer tho but get finished in 3-6 mins + that way alot more get credit then having 3 ppl on the catapults the whole event.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

considering how easy 2/3 of the events are shield and bomb pods they will get finished quick, catapult events will stay longer tho but get finished in 3-6 mins + that way alot more get credit then having 3 ppl on the catapults the whole event.

Actually no. There are times where the event had serious level scaling issues like level 27 in a level 19 area. Takes much longer to clear a shield when you have to go through three or more cycles because it’s 7 levels above you. Also for bomb pods and catapults, taggers engage just long enough and then run away just when it decides to drop Champs like snow.

The catapult event just south of Nageling had nobody there but there was a dozen Vet and Champs lumbering about. Clear evidence of a tag zerg that ran off and the few who remained getting slaughtered so they decided to go to another spawn point as well, one with a crowd of players who would stay.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Inverse.2967

Inverse.2967

But you can’t really blame people, there’s literally no incentive to do it any other way.

I earned my Selfless Potion by staying vigilant and never deserting any event other than porting out when totally dead in a situation where rezzing would have been no good option for the players still fighting, and thus removing my dead weight from the event scale.

Posted by: Kitten Commander.8952

Kitten Commander.8952

I think the main reason I hate this event – More than being bored, uninspired, and with a lacking reward system – is that it makes me feel LIKE A CREEP.

It doesn’t matter that everyone’s doing it. It’s totally against the way I want to play. It’s even against the way Anet has thus far ~encouraged~ us to play.

We’ve previously been given events wherein the entire map gets rewards for a successful event, which encourages map-wide co-operation, good communication, and strategic use of commander tags.

These systems worked, and felt rewarding to band together with a whole map of people… I do not understand what happened, here.

Posted by: Kitten Commander.8952

Kitten Commander.8952

But you can’t really blame people, there’s literally no incentive to do it any other way.

I earned my Selfless Potion by staying vigilant and never deserting any event other than porting out when totally dead in a situation where rezzing would have been no good option for the players still fighting, and thus removing my dead weight from the event scale.

I earned my Selfless potion from the Scarlet event… but I mean, let’s face it, I also go the Selfish potion the same way, during the same event. Meaning I hocked at least as many precious Heirlooms as I returned. :p

So there was always a little irony in the way these were obtained (at least, if you wanted both).

Posted by: Criminon.8432

Criminon.8432

The problem is they turned 30 minutes of gameplay into days of gameplay.
The experience is the exact same no matter what map you are on. Therefor, the fun dies out after 30 minutes. Yet because you get absolutely nothing from it, and you have nothing to commemorate it, etc, you go looking at the vendors. When you see what they have and the amounts needed, this produces a sour attitude.

Its not wonder why people don’t feel rewarded by this content.

Posted by: Bomber.3872

Bomber.3872

Another toxic thread… Thats kind of sad currently. You stay behind and do one event. Fine, but the problem is, that you are not porting and giving your dmg to all the other events! That slows down everyone.

So not only you get fewer stacks, you even deny stacks for others. On top of that you are toxic about these people that play the event exactly how anet designed it and wants us todo it.

Furthermore, instead of explaining new f2p player how tagging works and how they get their 20 stacks, they get told wrong things and gameplaymechanics!

This toxcity has to stop, show new player how great the gw2 community is and how fast and easy we get 20 stacks while tagging!

IGN: Euer Verderben
[RUC] Riverside United Corps! For Riverside!

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

It does not really matter how many buy the selfless potion. It has failed to do what it was supposed to be. I hope that one day i will be able to understand Arenanet’s “vision” but for now i’m stuck with confusion.

The whole idea behind such purely cosmetic useless items is that they show that “i’ve been there”. But if you can get the same thing several different ways, that’s already gone. So why not just put every single skin in game on one central NPC in LA and make it available to buy for gold?

There is really no point in saying that you are meant to do this or that to get said item, since Anet makes you farm different things for them or puts items back randomly. So just stop pretending and put a price tag on skins and let them be there 24/7. We are past the whole “we don’t want people to grind” motto, we’ve accepted it and we WILL buy your crap for gold.

Posted by: symke.3105

symke.3105

Another toxic thread… Thats kind of sad currently. You stay behind and do one event. Fine, but the problem is, that you are not porting and giving your dmg to all the other events! That slows down everyone.

So not only you get fewer stacks, you even deny stacks for others. On top of that you are toxic about these people that play the event exactly how anet designed it and wants us todo it.

Furthermore, instead of explaining new f2p player how tagging works and how they get their 20 stacks, they get told wrong things and gameplaymechanics!

This toxcity has to stop, show new player how great the gw2 community is and how fast and easy we get 20 stacks while tagging!

You have a fair point, but …

OPs complaint is that with this event, people are behaving in their worst possible manner. This event brings the poop in players and it shows. Where is camaraderie, support, helping others, doing things together? Things that defined GW2 so well until now.
Like I said, you are correct, but only if we assume that we are mindless drones that are defined solely by game’s design. It’s your choice how you behave and what you strive for. It’s your choice to either help downed player or rush to another event.

Community in this game might be good or even the best in today’s gaming world. But only if we see this community as “community of players”. The moment you try to join “community of people” with this event, you find nothing good about it. You find spoiled, egotistical and sad individuals that will use any excuse that can help them justify their pathetic behavior.

It’s a sad picture we were presented with, with this event.

Posted by: Bomber.3872

Bomber.3872

The moment you try to join “community of people” with this event, you find nothing good about it. You find spoiled, egotistical and sad individuals that will use any excuse that can help them justify their pathetic behavior.

Thats what I don’t get. I join these maps and create a lfg on mapchat (something like f2p wanted too). Then I can explain and show these new people exactly how tagging is done and ping them all wp’s. Because it’s only group I tag up as commander to have guideance for new player and I explain in mapchat exactly how everyone gets his 20 stacks.

How is that not helping and creating the community, or how is that egoistical or even bad for the community???

I really don’t understand why there are toxic people especially in mapchat that write against such community help and that these people try to decrease these great gw2 values.

IGN: Euer Verderben
[RUC] Riverside United Corps! For Riverside!

Posted by: symke.3105

symke.3105

The moment you try to join “community of people” with this event, you find nothing good about it. You find spoiled, egotistical and sad individuals that will use any excuse that can help them justify their pathetic behavior.

Thats what I don’t get. I join these maps and create a lfg on mapchat (something like f2p wanted too). Then I can explain and show these new people exactly how tagging is done and ping them all wp’s. Because it’s only group I tag up as commander to have guideance for new player and I explain in mapchat exactly how everyone gets his 20 stacks.

How is that not helping and creating the community, or how is that egoistical or even bad for the community???

I really don’t understand why there are toxic people especially in mapchat that write against such community help and that these people try to decrease these great gw2 values.

Once again, you are correct. And once again, there’s a “but” in there.

You do it this way. You help others understand and by that you are helping them. I can only say, kudos to you for doing that. Sadly, you are the very small minority. Most taggers were simply tagging and wp-ing. With little to no regards to anything else.
Remember, community is neither you nor me, individually. It’s a large group of individuals. So, while a certain community might be worth less than a dog poop, individuals in it can be exceptionally good.

If you are wondering what a good community of people would look like doing this event, it would be something like what is happening in Silwervaste or with Tequatl. Where people are actually encouraged to work with others. In short, what you say were doing during this event, but on a larger scale. In more general terms.
Instead of that, we got an event that actually encouraged you to NOT mind others.

Comparing this event with others, on paper, one might say there is no big difference. I thought so before event started, but the reality was different. It showed how much we, the community, need guidance and limitations so we don’t turn into a mob.

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

This is mostly a thank you to the folks who aren’t running, tagging then afk’ing.

I only get 5 blooms per event map because i stay until the infestation site is clear. I rez the fallen and build the catapults. Many times i have arrived at an infestation to see 30 people. After a few seconds of fighting , i look around and see only a few of us left. On some occasions only me, to fight the horde at that battle.

I know i could run and tag , but it seems wrong. It seems motivated by greed. I prefer to play the event as it was intended.

I want to thank those people who have helped me build, who have stayed when the zerg ran off and who have rezzed Me when I have fallen. We don’t get blooms for playing support, but i hope our efforts are appreciated. I know i appreciate it.

Those of you reading this, Thank You.

as a snarky after note: I wonder how many taggers and afkers are buying the selfless potion.

You probably haven’t meet any of those who want maximum rewards in the shortest time ever. I have. They kicked me from the group (not this event), because I was hanging out in another map doing another boss, but they were prepare to do another boss in a different map, which I would have time to go there after I am done with the world boss on my map, but they couldn’t wait and was like “Kick him or I walk.” kinda attitude. I ended up on the same map and the boss is still about 10 minutes away. LOL.

Posted by: Tasao.4623

Tasao.4623

I regularly topped 10 stacks by sticking around. The key is choosing which defense events you actually do. If you choose an upscaled event with mobs that are level 27 in a level 19 zone, causing all your attacks to glance, you’re gonna spend way too long on those. But if you go for the reasonably leveled events, and the shield events in particular, you can 100% those without leaving and easily get a lot of stacks.

Posted by: StrangerDanger.3496

StrangerDanger.3496

I’m not sure I get this…was the OP on a dead pve map instance? Running around tagging stuff…that’s all you could do…everything died in a millisecond, hell my projectile would often not make it to the mob in time.

As for the catapult…I avoided those. Standing there watching 3 people throw stone into the ground over and over and over…ok I get it…calibrate a few shots….but if you see your stone hitting the ground maybe realize its a charge up skill?

Other than that, repairing was a pain, it just wasn’t fun. The only other option is to run around and try to pull mobs from catapults for the talented individuals who took catapult and haven’t figured out they charge up to shoot farther. What ticked me off, the one time I get on the catapult everyone stands on me shooting enemies at range, which would draw them to me, I died and someone else got the after repair use of the cata, and was doing the whole rock into the ground thing, only this time people were pulling mobs off of him so he could sit there and chuck rocks into the ground. Drove me nuts and I stayed away from those.

Oh wait, I think I know what the OP means. The event where you get pods. Yeah we weren’t afk, we figured out where it throws the bubbles of mobs and just stood there while everyone else frantically played merry go vine running around. We stood in one spot and when it became out turn were the reason the pack couldn’t tag, we killed and then tossed the pods then waited again, while everyone else ran in circles.

Posted by: Koomaster.9176

Koomaster.9176

’Don’t hate the player, hate the game.’ fits perfectly well here. This event was poorly thought out; pretty much everyone agrees, even Anet agrees they messed up here. But there’s no reason to be salty because others decided to work hard within this system to get what they wanted. And trust me it was HARD work, it’s a lot of pressure to tag-n-run 20 events in half an hour.

I feel bad that not everyone can come in first place; but that doesn’t mean I should drop out of the race. You can be proud you helped up the fallen runners, but don’t pretend that you don’t also want the gold medal. But don’t blame the other racers that you didn’t get it, blame the race coordinators who placed traps all over the track.

Posted by: Jax.4903

Jax.4903

I agree with everyone who feels that this event was the least fun in the history of GW2 because we were forced into a vicious cycle of killing an enemy or two and immediately way-pointing to the next battle to have any hope of earning 10 to 15 blooms per invasion.

The first day of the invasion, I did stay at each battle from start to finish, resurrecting as many players as possible, and was lucky when I earned 5 blooms. If I continued to play that way I would have never been able to afford buying a potion. In the end, the hit & run mechanics didn’t cause events to fail because there were always incoming players to finish a battle, but it really did hurt the spirit of teamwork, community, and enjoyment.

As others have said, don’t blame the (stressed) GW2 gamers who are playing in the most efficient way possible so they are not wasting their time, blame those who crafted the Mordrem Invasion.

On a positive note, the new HoT Beta area plays very much like Silverwastes which encourages comradery and teamwork. A-Net is doing a fantastic job there!

Posted by: Superfrick.1536

Superfrick.1536

To be clear. If everyone tagged the event and ran. As in, no one stayed behind to clear it. Does anyone gets stacks?

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Maybe i’m dating myself, but i remember when the game play was the reward and anything in addition to that was a bonus.

The more fun the gameplay, the fewer the rewards are required to get people to play.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

To be clear. If everyone tagged the event and ran. As in, no one stayed behind to clear it. Does anyone gets stacks?

Keep in mind that there would be people who tagged at a different event and then moved to the one you are talking about so it might end up being finished by taggers.

Posted by: CorrynnStarr.7942

CorrynnStarr.7942

Unfortunately I too have given up on staying at most events… It would seem Anet wants our gameplay to go this direction. There is a line in the sand here on fun gameplay vs rewards… When you play through the game for the first couple of times to 80, all the events are new and fun to figure out. But as you get to 80 a few times, people tend to go the easiest route possible, cuz after all, the end game content here is skinz. So it stands to reason that you can deliberately take the longer grindy way to get your rewards, or you can save your sanity a lil and once again… take the path of least resistance. I myself and interested in the latter. I dont want to waste uneccessary time getting what I want from this game. After all… i paid $60-$160 for this game, I am entitled to play it the best way that is fun for me.

on the other hand, if you prefer to dictate how I play…. please feel free to send me $160, and I will be more then happy to buy another account and play it how you want. And when I am on that account, I promise you i will!

Posted by: Niraven.9417

Niraven.9417

’Don’t hate the player, hate the game.’ fits perfectly well here. This event was poorly thought out; pretty much everyone agrees, even Anet agrees they messed up here. But there’s no reason to be salty because others decided to work hard within this system to get what they wanted. And trust me it was HARD work, it’s a lot of pressure to tag-n-run 20 events in half an hour.

I feel bad that not everyone can come in first place; but that doesn’t mean I should drop out of the race. You can be proud you helped up the fallen runners, but don’t pretend that you don’t also want the gold medal. But don’t blame the other racers that you didn’t get it, blame the race coordinators who placed traps all over the track.

I’m inclined to agree here. A poorly designed event has created a bit of a rift in the community. The only way to get the highest tier rewards, especially if you didn’t have the time to invest, was to tag and run. I had to do it to get rewards I missed out on due to time schedule conflicts in the past (675 blossom total, ugh), and I hated how “GW2 morally wrong” it felt (if that makes sense). I don’t think anyone actually enjoyed tagging. And I don’t think Anet is going to think that the people who did it are supporting their system for this event, either, for the massive outcry from the community. I personally tried to balance it so I would end at about 20, and stay as long as possible at events while adhering to that. I’d pick up players, I’d leave explosive seeds, I’d speed buff, I’d stay and build catapults and I’d ping points for people struggling to get to events at all (I have a loading screen of 1 second and my guildie had 8-9 average, missing event after event..). A lot of others did the same. There’s always a grey zone and you make the best of a bad situation. And for all the negativity of the event I was happy to see how much players were of the same mindset in the map chats on how very un-GW2 it all was. Based on Anet’s responses it doesn’t sound like we’re going to see an event like this one again anytime soon.

Mains: Momoka Mu (Charr Ranger), Rush of the Inquest (Asura Engineer)
Server: Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Jax.4903

Jax.4903

Based on Anet’s responses it doesn’t sound like we’re going to see an event like this one again anytime soon.

I really don’t believe A-Net intended the Mordrem Invasion to be a Hit & Run stampede, but think the majority of their resources is focused on releasing Heart of Thrones next month as it should be.

Posted by: kpardeezy.2435

kpardeezy.2435

I don’t think the tag-and-runners of us, are inherently jerks. The majority of people I have encountered in this game are willing to help people at the drop of a hat (myself included) if possible. I think it’s just proof that the event was very poorly designed. I’m not trying to bash A-net, I mean this is a fairly rare fail for them. You can’t blame people for trying to get compensated for their efforts.

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

I earned mine in the original content (Escape from Lion’s Arch). So I hope you don’t label everyone using it as one of the mindless tag-and go selfish players. I didn’t participate in the Mordrem Invasion because the time-to-reward ratio personally wasn’t worth it for me.

I just don’t understand why we can’t have content-specific memorabilia (objects or materials that are collected because they are related to a particular event, person, etc. : things collected as souvenirs). We only have the holographic shattered dragon wings and mad memories left.

Superfrick.1536

Keep in mind that there would be people who tagged at a different event and then moved to the one you are talking about so it might end up being finished by taggers.

So unless someone, somewhere finished the events, NO ONE gets any reward. Yep. Enjoy the extra blooms you got from folks like myself actually finishing the events. We didn’t get as much :p

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Ugh, this event was not fun. I did enough to get the Scarlet Shoulders and quit. I wanted the Scarlet Gloves too, but just couldn’t bear doing any more it.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

So unless someone, somewhere finished the events, NO ONE gets any reward. Yep. Enjoy the extra blooms you got from folks like myself actually finishing the events. We didn’t get as much :p

The people who finish a given event might very well be taggers.

In theory at least it is possible for all events to be completed via tagging alone.

I am not saying that I approve of such however.

Personally I took part in one invasion through full event participation. In the following invasion I tagged. I couldn’t bring myself to continue playing the invasions after that.

Superfrick.1536

The people who finish a given event might very well be taggers.

In theory at least it is possible for all events to be completed via tagging alone.

I am not saying that I approve of such however.

Personally I took part in one invasion through full event participation. In the following invasion I tagged. I couldn’t bring myself to continue playing the invasions after that.

Let’s try this again: “HI! I finished the events when the taggers ran away. You’re welcome/not welcome.”