More cultural armors?

More cultural armors?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: tanf.8917

tanf.8917

Any chance we will get more cultural armors in the future? we have the same ones from the release of the game, it can be in the gem store or be like the old ones from vendors but something that will be… more unique to the races, you know? like more fur armors for norn, etc. It’s just that we have 5 races and so little racial armors variety

More cultural armors?

Posted by: Nicholas S Lin.6187

Nicholas S Lin.6187

I would agree with you on this but many here will make excuses for Arenanet /NC Soft. To me the truth is there is nothing stopping them from doing this. And this would be the type of expanded feature of an expansion dlc/box set.

And here again many here would claim to be satisfied with just having regular “Living Story” content. And we all know this to be untrue. This is truth undeniable.

More cultural armors?

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Will always +1 for more armor / content.

More cultural armors?

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Agreed – more cultural armor would be an awesome thing.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

More cultural armors?

tanf.8917

Plus i know people will like it, there’s a reason why you see so many characters from all the different race running around in so many cultural armors.

More cultural armors?

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

I also like the cultural armors and would love to see more of them.

More cultural armors?

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

i wouldnt mind seeing a cultural set of exotics added with a big cost in gold to get them.

More cultural armors?

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

class specific designed cultural sets.. make it happen a-net

More cultural armors?

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

I rather have 6 new armor sets that i can use / mix with all my characters instead of
only 1 per race. Since i only play 2 races that would be just 2 instead of 6 for me.

And totally no to class specific cultural .. that would be 1 instead of 40

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

More cultural armors?

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Anet already has a hard time adding a complete set to the game. It would be a waste of budget to add 6 sets and then lock them under race restrictions.

If anything, I would like to see LESS cultural armors. Let my human character use some norn or sylvari stuff!

More cultural armors?

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

We’re more likely to see cultural outfits than armour sets. Far from ideal, but I can live with it.

Still holding out hope for the Norn shaman suits to be made available.

More cultural armors?

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

they would have to cost like 800 gold or more though if it should have the same prestige like T3 cultural at game start because gold lost in value A LOT

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

More cultural armors?

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

+1 for more armor content that doesn’t clip
How about some of the armors the Norn Shaman NPC’s wear?
What about the human NPC’s? We could get them in beta (the human anyways) So WHY NOT NOW?

More cultural armors?

tanf.8917

I rather have 6 new armor sets that i can use / mix with all my characters instead of
only 1 per race. Since i only play 2 races that would be just 2 instead of 6 for me.

Just because you play only 2 races does not mean anyone else who play all races should not get it

More cultural armors?

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Just because you play only 2 races does not mean anyone else who play all races should not get it

If every race can wear everything there is no “anyone else” that cannot get it.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

More cultural armors?

Posted by: KngGilgamesh.3481

KngGilgamesh.3481

I wish that they made the existing armors skins rather than armor which needs to be transmutated.

More cultural armors?

Posted by: Countess Aire.9410

Countess Aire.9410

I love to see cultural armor modified to allow for more options. The human medium and light female is not a shining example of the best work. I would love to see all three military armors for humans. The spirit armor for Norns. The science discipline armors sir Asura. The armor of morning, noon, evening and night for Sylvari. Then armors would totally me different. The stats would be different. So depending on your choices in the personal story the armor would give the owner boosts. For others it would have different stats like the various armor types. That would make the personal story have some meaning. Let me know what you think.

More cultural armors?

Posted by: Aguri.2896

Aguri.2896

I’ve been wanting new cultural armor for a very long time since it’s the only thing I can stand to put my asura in. Though I think at this point it might be a waste for the devs to go to all the trouble to make an armor only 1/5 of characters can use, assuming the races are all played equally, which we all know they are aren’t. It would make more sense to have no race restrictions so a larger amount of players could use/buy it. The different races are getting more comfortable with each other so they might start to experiment with other cultures anyways. We already have the semi-race specific dungeon armors such as the CoE, CoF and TA armor sets so it’s totally reasonable. That said, asura and charr should get their own models of their respective cultural armor and not the stretched human version like the dungeon armors got (seriously, preview an asura in CoE armor it’s horrifying)

I’m only here because sometimes I just like to watch things burn.