Most annoying GW2 sounds

Most annoying GW2 sounds

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

I don’t know about GW2, but in GW1 Shiro’ken warriors/assassins and beetles.

Most annoying GW2 sounds

Posted by: Gambit.8425

Gambit.8425

Bird mail carrier. I usually just leave my house in a rage induced state and murder the closest mailman that I can find

Agreed. Where is the logic in making an exclusive mail carrier and then totally obliterate its use by having a high pitched wizz sound that feels like a knife to the ears.

They probably had no idea that every TP transaction generates a mail, which quickly adds up during normal play: WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ —You have placed too many sell orders… —You have placed too many sell orders… —You have placed too many sell orders… WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ WIZZ

Most annoying GW2 sounds

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

The racist Charr near him constantly whining about Sylvari and Skritt makes it even worse. Wish I could stab him in the neck.

Except he’s not talking about Skritt. In GW1 EotN you have to work with a Charr and he calls Gwen, “Mouse”. I think he’s referring more to Humans than Skritt.

True the Charr have called Gwen a mouse, but the Charr in question here specifically says “talking mice”. He’s referring to the Skritt.

You may want to listen to him again. He says, “Talking cabbage.” Not talking mice.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Camp_Resolve

Scroll down to , “Blood Legion Soldier (2):”

Most annoying GW2 sounds

Posted by: MarySueLlama.8136

MarySueLlama.8136

“When I grow up, I’m going to be a brave hero!”

Also, the sound at Cathedral of Eternal Radiance after Lyssa is defeated- when the NPCs and karma vendor are standing around in the place where she used to be, if you stand in there too, there’s like some sort of aura/force field noise going on and I absolutely cannot listen to it, it’s at the intersection of “painful to listen to” and “gives me the creeps”.

Most annoying GW2 sounds

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

Girl: Let’s play investigators! I wanna be Kasmeer.
Boy: Okay. I’ll be Marjory.
Girl: (giggle) If you’re Marjory, you gotta let me give you a kiss.
Boy: (yelp)
Girl: (giggle) Come back!

I mean the whole “progressive” in-you-face overplayed romance between the two most boring characters in the game was already getting on my nerves, but having to hear those two kids harping on about it every time I’m at the bank in LA is REALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY annoying.

truth.

(edited by DarksunG.9537)

Most annoying GW2 sounds

Posted by: DarkNighT.7319

DarkNighT.7319

Mini super banana, i want to kill it with fire.

Most annoying GW2 sounds

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

The new Ranger Healing Spring and the new Warhorn sounds are so annoying. I wish they would revert them.