Mystic Forge Ingredients Takes Forever To Buy

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: redzerofighter.2381

redzerofighter.2381

Prior to the recent patch, you used to be able to buy most items from the mystic forge NPC that required skill points without having to be asked “Are you sure you want to purchase ______?” Now, even with items that cost only 1 spirit shard, you are asked every time.

I feel that this is unnecessary and should be changed so that you don’t have to go through an extra step to buy things that cost less spirit shards, just like before. For instance, making siege for WvW takes long enough – this only makes the process longer.

Umi Sonoda
Guild leader of Love Live [Maki]
Ferguson’s Crossing [NA]

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Vendors should have a real bulk purchase option.

Not having extra entries in the list to buy packaged goods like with ingredients or bigger stacks like with obsidian shards.

You click the item, you choose the amount, you buy that amount. That’s how it should work.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Vendors should have a real bulk purchase option.

Not having extra entries in the list to buy packaged goods like with ingredients or bigger stacks like with obsidian shards.

You click the item, you choose the amount, you buy that amount. That’s how it should work.

Yes

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I would prefer having the ability to just type in however many of something I want to buy Vs. the NPC’s having a bunch of packages of the item clogging up their windows.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

I noticed this recently also when buying siege master manuals, took far longer than usual having to accept each one via a confirmation window, this needs to be changed back to how it used to be, if someone accidently buys something that costs 1 shard its no big deal.

Posted by: Engelsstaub.4356

Engelsstaub.4356

It’s sooo painful. So idiotic.

At least give the possibility to buy a larger amount. Or just try yourself to buy them to make a larger number of superior siege blueprints. One of the most annoying things I’ve ever seen in games.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

The lack of an option to purchase vendor items in bulk is a decided pain. Perhaps Anet has avoided putting one in because they fear their target player base cannot count higher than one?

/sarcasm

Posted by: Odyssey.2613

Odyssey.2613

The lack of an option to purchase vendor items in bulk is a decided pain. Perhaps Anet has avoided putting one in because they fear their target player base cannot count higher than one?

/sarcasm

Bulk and spam buying removed from game because it was too confusing for new players.

And also purity of pistols.

The dev team has proven they can’t balance a 2×4 on a cinder block.