New hair colors but not accessories?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

It makes no sense to me that we have about 90 hair colors now (half are exclusive) but we still have the same default 21 accessory color.

It just limits the actual number of hairstyles viable to me as I actually go very far out of the way to match up my hair color & style with my armor. Many of the new hair colors do not match the old accessory color so please look into expanding this…

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Agree, very good point!

Kima & Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

People have been asking since the dawn of time to be able to re-dye the accessories, preferably with the full palette of dyes. At this point I wonder if it’ll even be an expansion feature, since at least one dev has said he likes to pluck the “low-hanging fruit” from QoL suggestions and work on them in spare moments. If this were easy to do, I’d think it would already have been done

Posted by: Mizukiaki.8590

Mizukiaki.8590

Yeah I had made a post about this very thing and about the 4 years of GW2 and still no addition to accessory colours.

Great games come and go, but the Awesome games are endless!!
Matron Kaldona Kye, Mesmer GW since launch.
Matron Kaldona Kye, Sylvari Chronomancer GW2 since closed Beta.

Posted by: Josa.5067

Josa.5067

This is especially annoying on hairstyles that have 2 colors on the actual hair, and the other color is from the accessory color.

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

This is especially annoying on hairstyles that have 2 colors on the actual hair, and the other color is from the accessory color.

yeh mostly for charr hairstyles this can be so stupid…

they really need to add more color options to hair accessories pls

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

yeh mostly for charr hairstyles this can be so stupid…

they really need to add more color options to hair accessories pls

This this this this. So much this.

There are some fabulous Charr hairstyles I am dying to use, same with a few Asura ones but the accessory dye panel options are horrific and at times, don’t even look like the color as they are in the pallet.

ANet, for the love of all that is holy – please add more hair accessory dyes. You can have my money. All of it. Make it happen.