No Mawdrey For Me I Guess... :-(

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

So apparently the 3rd stage of the vine backpiece (the normal ascended version – not to be confused with the ascended INFUSED version), requires a mists infused clay pot (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mists_Infused_Clay_Pot). To make this pot you need 5 pristine fractal relics. Well, not all of us do fractals, and I personally despise fractals.

It would be nice to have some form of alternative method of obtaining the ‘Mists Stone’ required for making the pot.

Other methods:

Geodes
Gold
WvW Badges
Dungeon Tokens
Bloodstone Bricks
Empyreal Stars
Dragonite Ingots
PvP

Just to name a few.

If I knew we were forced to do fractals for the 3rd stage of the backpiece, I never would have started this whole journey in making mine in the first place!

Now I only have the 2nd version and I’ve had to come to the conclusion that I’ll most likely never have those glowy pink bits that make it THAT much better. I just sold my +5 agony infusion (yes the normal ascended version requires an agony infusion as well – odd, right?) and heat stone I had prepared specifically for the ascended version – after finding out you HAVE to do fractals.

It’s like forcing people to get rank 200 in WvW to make a chaos of lyssa backpiece or something (I have rank 1641, so I actually like WvW, but others may not and that’s perfectly fine – I would hope Anet would never force WvW gameplay on those that don’t like it, but alternatively, offer other solutions of obtaining said requirement).

Not cool. What happened to ‘play how you want’? The supposed motto of GW2 from day 1… I can’t play how I want because I’m forced to do something I don’t want to do!!!

TL;DR

Please add other methods (equal in difficulty and time) to obtain the Mists Stone for the 3rd stage of the vine backpiece. Not everyone likes fractals.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Only other method I’d be happy with is PvP.

PvP’ers are forced to do pve content so I see nothing wrong here.

Posted by: Neve.7134

Neve.7134

And not everyone maybe liked all the proceedings before. Fractals is an aspect of the game. You want something special? You’ll have to work hard to obtain it, even with something you don’t like.

Don’t get angry

Posted by: Roundabout.1752

Roundabout.1752

I’m so happy I read this thread before I put to much work into getting this part of the LS done at least I won’t waste anymore time on it. Fractals meh

Zaoda.1653

And not everyone maybe liked all the proceedings before. Fractals is an aspect of the game. You want something special? You’ll have to work hard to obtain it, even with something you don’t like.

Don’t get angry

I’m more than happy to ‘work hard’ for something special – like doing a whole bunch of WvW or EOTM. Why limit the acquisition of the Mists Stone to fractals though? What does fractals even have to do with this back piece? It’s so random.

‘Fractals is an aspect of the game.’

Yes, it is an aspect of the game. So is WvW. So is EOTM. So is PvP. Why force everyone to do ONLY one of those aspects to obtain a Mists Stone? What has this backpiece got to do with fractals in the first place? (Furthermore, if we wanted an ascended backpiece from fractals… that’s what the fractal capacitor backpiece is for! Not a living story backpiece)

Why can’t Anet let people obtain the Mists Stone through other methods that they actually enjoy whilst also putting in the same exact amount of time and effort?

I’m not asking them to make it a piece of cake to get. I’m asking them for more acquisition methods of the Mists Stone. Same difficulty to obtain. Different Method.

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

It’s still an ascended back piece without infusing it. The infusion is generally used by fractal players to get better stats. It’s the same with infusing many of the back pieces in the game.

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

There should be other methods of acquiring things such as this for those who don’t care to go into these areas, but, that’s what this game does is try to FORCE you into areas of the game you don’t like. So much for playing your way.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Vayne.8563

Does anyone know if there’s an actual difference in appearance between the ascended version and the infused ascended version. If there’s not I don’t see a problem. There’s not even a difference in stats.

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

The whole point of this backpiece is to make players go out into the world and do content they might not have done before and mists essence is part of that. If you want the backpiece so badly then such it up and do level 1 fractal for the daily pristine relic for 5 days and you’ll have your shinies.

This is the same thing as WvW season reward weapons. Only way to get them was if you completed the tournament meta and got the reward chest. I’m not a big fan of WvW but I wanted some of the skins badly so instead of coming on the forums demanding them to be available by some other means I just hopped into our borderland, joined TS and had a generally good time getting familiar with content that I don’t normally do.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Why do you need to infuse it if you will never run fractals?

Vayne.8563

This is my question. Is there an actual visual difference between the infused and uninfused version? If there’s not, there’s no problem here.

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

This is my question. Is there an actual visual difference between the infused and uninfused version? If there’s not, there’s no problem here.

What infusing it has to do with the topic? Creating the normal uninfused ascended version needs a mist stone that requires you to do fractals.

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/13/gw2-mawdrey-ascended-backpiece-and-pet-crafting-guide/

And I also wish that there was alternative ways to get this stone as I have never done fractals and it is kinda too late to start doing them now.
Unlike any other content, instanced 5 man group stuff requires you to already be an expert in them when you join. Anything else can be done and practised solo.

(edited by Ameepa.6793)

Vayne.8563

Ah I see now. I only saw the infusions. I didn’t see the mist stone. My bad. Carry on.

Zaoda.1653

What infusing it has to do with the topic? Creating the normal uninfused ascended version needs a mist stone that requires you to do fractals.

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/13/gw2-mawdrey-ascended-backpiece-and-pet-crafting-guide/

And I also wish that there was alternative ways to get this stone as I have never done fractals and it is kinda too late to start doing them now.
Unlike any other content, instanced 5 man group stuff requires you to already be an expert in them when you join. Anything else can be done and practised solo.

This is exactly what I mean. +1

I don’t want the infused ascended version, I just want the normal one, but even the normal version forces you to do fractals.

I’m not into dungeons or fractals and all that 5 man team stuff because, like the poster above said, they expect you to be an expert already. I also tried giving fractals a go when I HAD to do it for some achievement, but I still hated it and I know it’s not for me. I don’t want to be forced into doing something I don’t want to do. Call it selfish, call it whatever, I just don’t like it. Give me something that requires WvW or EOTM and I’m a happy guy.

Edit: I’ve edited my first post to mention I’m talking about the normal ascended version, as people may think I’m talking about the infused ascended version.

I think it was quite confusing because most infused ascended backpieces require some form of fractals of the mists frequenting, so to talk about a ‘normal’ ascended backpiece requiring something from fractals of the mists, would be a bit confusing – especially when it’s for a normal ascended backpiece o_O that’s why I found it so odd and created this thread for change.

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

Vayne.8563

Well if anyone wants to do beginners fractal runs hit me up in game and maybe we can get some of you through five fractals.

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Well if anyone wants to do beginners fractal runs hit me up in game and maybe we can get some of you through five fractals.

Without AR it’ll take 5 days because they can’t do all 5 tiers in one day.
Still do-able and relatively painless, especially if they’re capable of hitting you up and listening to you. Gosh I had some bad lowbie runs earlier today…

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

The same can be said in reverse. Why is dragonite not available in fractals, especially when it is needed to gear FOR fractals.

Vayne.8563

Without AR it’ll take 5 days because they can’t do all 5 tiers in one day.
Still do-able and relatively painless, especially if they’re capable of hitting you up and listening to you. Gosh I had some bad lowbie runs earlier today…

Well, I can still do it. Five days of fractals even if you do them one a week what’s the difference. The content isn’t going anywhere.

And with a nice, easy going team, some people who used to hate them might not hate them anymore.

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

Don’t get angry

I’m more than happy to ‘work hard’ for something special – like doing a whole bunch of WvW or EOTM. Why limit the acquisition of the Mists Stone to fractals though? What does fractals even have to do with this back piece? It’s so random.

‘Fractals is an aspect of the game.’

Yes, it is an aspect of the game. So is WvW. So is EOTM. So is PvP. Why force everyone to do ONLY one of those aspects to obtain a Mists Stone? What has this backpiece got to do with fractals in the first place? (Furthermore, if we wanted an ascended backpiece from fractals… that’s what the fractal capacitor backpiece is for! Not a living story backpiece)

Why can’t Anet let people obtain the Mists Stone through other methods that they actually enjoy whilst also putting in the same exact amount of time and effort?

I’m not asking them to make it a piece of cake to get. I’m asking them for more acquisition methods of the Mists Stone. Same difficulty to obtain. Different Method.

This pretty much sums up what’s wrong with certain gameplay elements of GW2.

I think they just wanted to include many aspects of gameplay to finish it. Certain parts required Vexas puzzle, Fire Shaman event, etc., but requiring Fractals was a bad move, because it requires a random group for solo’ers. At least with open-world objectives, you can do it at your own pace and failure, but with a group it changes the dynamics which could lead to frustration if the groups fail a lot.

I was also disappointed that i had to farm for 20 more Foxfire clusters for the mystic forge, and also 28 more for plant food (unless Dulfy’s guide is wrong). If i would’ve known this, i would have kept farming for them casually between releases.

Now it feels like my time is being wasted by these gated cooldowns again. It’s either that, or i have to waste around 25g just for the foxfire and that’s not including anything else.

I despise farming and buying my materials for gold. I don’t feel any accomplishment doing it that way. I would rather earn it through achievements or events, or even pvp. They should’ve never required the steps for the clay pot, 7 plant foods, and 7 plates again, or they could’ve at least lowered the amount by half.

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Not cool. What happened to ‘play how you want’? The supposed motto of GW2 from day 1… I can’t play how I want because I’m forced to do something I don’t want to do!!!

• You’re not forced to do anything. Having or not having a skin makes zero impact on how you kill mobs. “I can’t kill mobs because I’m not stylish enough!” is not an argument, even for Kasmeer.
  • Nothing happened to “Play how you want”. Play how you want – get rewarded with something. Want a specific reward – play how you’re supposed to play. Play WvW for Mistforged skins. Play PvP for Balthazar skins. Go on a scavenger hunt and LFG “lvl 1 fractals friendly run, first time, everyone welcome!” 5 times to get the vine skin.
  • Despising Fractals, WvW, PvP is not an argument. Want a reward? Make an effort. That’s why it’s called a reward. Even if it means you have to step outside of your comfort zone. Or ask someone to 4-man fractals and buy a slot with gold.
  • You are not entitled to get everything unless you’re investing effort or money. These particular game’s endgame is looks. A non-tradeable multi-phase backpack is an essential part of the endgame. Remove the time/skill/content limitations – and you got rid of the endgame; everyone has everything on the next day, uninstalls the game and GW2 shuts down.
20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: binidj.5734

binidj.5734

I’m not a fan of fractals at all and this news is quite saddening.

It seems odd to me that where (in my opinion) they got things so right with the spinal blades, they’ve got things so wrong for this.

As if the foxfire isn’t bad enough (really, how is parking my alts in Malchor’s Leap benefiting the game?) with its bizarre drop rate!

• You’re not forced to do anything. Having or not having a skin makes zero impact on how you kill mobs. “I can’t kill mobs because I’m not stylish enough!” is not an argument, even for Kasmeer.

Except that progression in this game is largely about how you look. Any schmuk can kill a dredge but not everyone can do it and look awesome!

• Despising Fractals, WvW, PvP is not an argument. Want a reward? Make an effort. That’s why it’s called a reward. Even if it means you have to step outside of your comfort zone. Or ask someone to 4-man fractals and buy a slot with gold.

Actually yes it is, it may not be an argument that you agree with but it’s still an argument. Why coerce players to take part in game content that they don’t like? Remember that nobody here is asking for a free ride, indeed the OP made it clear that they it’s not the degree of effort/difficulty that was at issue. I wanted the Balthazar backpack so I slogged my way through PvP to get it, even though I don’t really enjoy that aspect of the game. Fractals though? Ugh!

It’s like being told that you can’t have your pudding until you’ve eaten your greens.

• You are not entitled to get everything unless you’re investing effort or money.

Yeah, I’d probably pay real money if it meant I didn’t have to go into fractals. You hear that ANet? I would pay real world money to avoid an aspect of your game.

I get that you can’t please all of the people all of the time but that’s why there should be (in an MMO) multiple ways of achieving the same thing … not easier, not quicker, just different.

Glad to be [Grey] – http://thegrey.enjin.com/home
Piken Square

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Yeah, I’d probably pay real money if it meant I didn’t have to go into fractals. You hear that ANet? I would pay real world money to avoid an aspect of your game.

Join a large PvE guild (lots of them advertise in cities, and you can have up to 5 guilds), ask someone to 4-man lvl 1 fractal, pay them. Repeat 4 more times next days.

Selling fractals is not as popular as selling dungeons, but some people are even 3-manning high level fractals. Or maybe people who despise fractals so much (though I don’t get the problem – they’re just mini-dungeons) can go to the Dungeons subforum and make a thread there to buy fractal runs collectively.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

I’m so happy I read this thread before I put to much work into getting this part of the LS done at least I won’t waste anymore time on it. Fractals meh

Yeah … good that i didn’t even started with that before i could see how it would turn out in the end.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

Join a large PvE guild (lots of them advertise in cities, and you can have up to 5 guilds), ask someone to 4-man lvl 1 fractal, pay them. Repeat 4 more times next days.

I thought the Pristine fractal relic (which you need five) only drops in 10+ level runs. Am I wrong?

Vayne.8563

I thought the Pristine fractal relic (which you need five) only drops in 10+ level runs. Am I wrong?

That was in the old days. They drop at every level now at the end of the run.

Posted by: luzt.7692

luzt.7692

I think its only fair, any ascended backpiece requires you to do fractals in the first place.
I don’t have 500 huntsman either so I gave up at part 1.

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

I think its only fair, any ascended backpiece requires you to do fractals in the first place.
I don’t have 500 huntsman either so I gave up at part 1.

You only need 400 huntsman. Granted, it takes some gold to level up, but not as radically as 500.

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

I do a lot of fractals (and had the pristine fractal relics for this already), but I actually think the OP has a valid argument – not because of the back piece, but rather because of the dust consuming pet that accompanies the back piece.

Anet should pay attention to this and give people who dont care about fractals a secondary method for making this piece – or, at least, for acquiring the pet.

Posted by: SpeedFiend.4521

SpeedFiend.4521

• Nothing happened to “Play how you want”. Play how you want – get rewarded with something. Want a specific reward – play how you’re supposed to play. Play WvW for Mistforged skins. Play PvP for Balthazar skins. Go on a scavenger hunt and LFG “lvl 1 fractals friendly run, first time, everyone welcome!” 5 times to get the vine skin.
  • You are not entitled to get everything unless you’re investing effort or money. These particular game’s endgame is looks. A non-tradeable multi-phase backpack is an essential part of the endgame. Remove the time/skill/content limitations – and you got rid of the endgame; everyone has everything on the next day, uninstalls the game and GW2 shuts down.

QFT

Posted by: Andrax.4576

Andrax.4576

This game has NEVER been 100% “play how you want”. Want any of the dungeon skins but don’t like dungeons? tough luck. Want the dungeon weapons but don’t like dungeons? Nope.
Wanted any of the Living Story items but don’t like doing achievements? Nope. (although you can get them for laurels and gold now, but it wasn’t like that during the LS)

There has always been certain requirements to get things in this game, since the very beginning. Which is why im always annoyed whenever i see people pull out the “play your way” card.

Of course you can play how you want, but who said that you will get everything by playing the way you want?

Now that im over that, im pretty sure Mawdrey is supposed to be an item you need to do many different things to get. It also has infusion slots down the line, which would be the reason it requires something from the mists(fractals).

Rose Osiana [Elementalist]
Gandara EU
[DYE]

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

Oh man, haven’t done fractals for months and only have 3 relics I’ve been holding onto. After seeing the thread I checked the lfg in game but it’s dead. I’ll try again in the evening, if there are no groups then either I’ll try starting my own. I forgot everything though and was never that into it. I think I’m level 14.

Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

There should be other methods of acquiring things such as this for those who don’t care to go into these areas, but, that’s what this game does is try to FORCE you into areas of the game you don’t like. So much for playing your way.

If you want special rewards, you’ll obviously need to complete special requirements. You can play however you want and do whatever you want, but that doesn’t mean you’ll get extra rewards for it too.

Posted by: Shadowmoon.7986

Shadowmoon.7986

This topic got move to here as well….
If anything this is a complete L2P issue. Just do 5 level 10 dailies, you are already time gated by the food, just get them done. Don’t expect to be carried through by a zerg.

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

My main problem with the grind associated with the backpiece isn’t the grind itself, but how utterly disproportionate it is compared to other ascended back pieces. I would understand if it took as much time and effort as the grenth/dwayna/lyssa backpieces, but this goes way beyond that with four crafting disciplines, two time-gated crafting mats, and dungeon-specific rewards.

I understand ANet is trying to “encourage” people to explore all aspects of the game, but you don’t encourage people to try something by making it a chore.

Posted by: Raire.7983

Raire.7983

That’s not even remotely true. You can make many of the backpieces without going into Fractals now. There are alternate forge recipes that ask for 250 Bloodstone dusts, instead of the Vial of Condensed Mists Essence.

Examples:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Book_of_Secrets
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Quiver_of_Swift_Flight

And the Sclerite Karka Shell never needed Fractals to be ascended, nor do those of the the human gods.

Vayne.8563

Oh man, haven’t done fractals for months and only have 3 relics I’ve been holding onto. After seeing the thread I checked the lfg in game but it’s dead. I’ll try again in the evening, if there are no groups then either I’ll try starting my own. I forgot everything though and was never that into it. I think I’m level 14.

LFG isn’t dead. The groups fill VERY fast. You can’t just check. Make a group of your own. You’ll see how fast it fills.

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

It is not like A-net will give wvwers something to use their 10’s of thousands of badges on :P, especially for LS content. I just hope A-net announces some type of end goal for wvwers. Diamond Legend is 9999 ranks and that is 8600 ranks with nothing to get. Have to force yourself to do pve to get the shiny gear.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Does anyone know if there’s an actual difference in appearance between the ascended version and the infused ascended version. If there’s not I don’t see a problem. There’s not even a difference in stats.

Unlikely, the only difference between infused and regular ascended is the ability to put special agony that goes from +1 to as high as…………..no idea actually. Not sure it has a cap. Pretty sure all ascended look the same as their infused versions.

(edited by Celestina.2894)

Posted by: alceleniel.3697

alceleniel.3697

I don’t do fractals and I never will. Please add an alternative way to craft the ascended backpiece.

Posted by: calyx.9086

calyx.9086

I can’t believe people are complaining because they can’t be bothered to actually work for their rewards and run some level 1 fractals.

Oh wait, yes I can, this is GW2 where hyper casual playhowIwants expect to get all the rewards by doing only that specific content that they want to do. God forbid they are forced to step out of their comfort zone and become better players and experience other aspects of the game.

For those people above who say they don’t run fractals and never will – enjoy your exotic backpiece.

(edited by calyx.9086)

Posted by: Kibazuka.1390

Kibazuka.1390

Items that require you to do specific content is exactly what this game needs, please dont change it.
Next time an item that needs 500 badges of honor or a pvp reward track if you like, im all for it.
Every item that requires something else than just gold is a good one

Ranger – Drakkar Lake[DE]
Full melee Ranger since August 2012

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

To make both backpieces you need map exploration, Jumping puzzles, mini dungeons, fractals and craft. Oh wait, so everyone that dislike Jumping puzzle is excluded from this too right? and also anyone that dislike map esploration btw.

Seriouly, it is very very easy go there and run quick fractals lv1. 5 day and you’ll have all ur pristines. I don’t see any reason to be whinning here.

Posted by: Sunshine.4680

Sunshine.4680

Who is saying they won’t work for it? They just want an alternative way to accomplish the same goal. People need to learn to read and stop trying to force everyone else into accepting something they don’t want to do.

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

I am very much a solo player. Anet doesn’t want to let me play the way I want to, as they claim. They want to force me to group for things like this. Nice.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Sounds to me like it’s a good time for those well versed in fractals to start lowmanning it and selling off spots.

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

I wish they could just go back in time and never utter that stupid phrase. No wonder they prefer to do gemstore kitten and rely so much on RNG.

If people kitten about this, I can’t wait to see the kitteniness generated by the Glorious Hero’s set.

5 pristine relic. That’s not 250 T6 mats. It’s 5 kittening pristine relic that you can get by doing fractals level 1 5 days in a row, without needing any sort of AR or ascended item. And at such a low level (1 !) fractals aren’t too different from dungeons.

If you want a certain reward, you’re going to have to play a certain aspect of the game to get it. Unless you actually love it when anet put stuff on the gemstore. That way you don’t have to play the game at all.

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

I wish they could just go back in time and never utter that stupid phrase. No wonder they prefer to do gemstore kitten and rely so much on RNG.

If people kitten about this, I can’t wait to see the kitteniness generated by the Glorious Hero’s set.

5 pristine relic. That’s not 250 T6 mats. It’s 5 kittening pristine relic that you can get by doing fractals level 1 5 days in a row, without needing any sort of AR or ascended item. And at such a low level (1 !) fractals aren’t too different from dungeons.

If you want a certain reward, you’re going to have to play a certain aspect of the game to get it. Unless you actually love it when anet put stuff on the gemstore. That way you don’t have to play the game at all.

It is honestly so simple/easy it boggles my mind.. but then I think for a bit

Why are they so easy to dismiss FoTM and not WvW for example.. could it be that you actually have to know how to play/dodge and not hide behind a zerg pressing 1?!

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

It is honestly so simple/easy it boggles my mind.. but then I think for a bit

Why are they so easy to dismiss FoTM and not WvW for example.. could it be that you actually have to know how to play/dodge and not hide behind a zerg pressing 1?!

Don’t you remember when Anet add a WvW rank requirement in order to buy a gift to craft a legendary ? So much complaints and so much “I can’t play how I want”.
Every single time people want something but they don’t what do the content, they are going to open a thread complaining that Anet lied when they say “play how you want”.

Posted by: calyx.9086

calyx.9086

So many delicious tears. More content and rewards like this please!

Posted by: Raire.7983

Raire.7983

To make both backpieces you need map exploration, Jumping puzzles, mini dungeons, fractals and craft. Oh wait, so everyone that dislike Jumping puzzle is excluded from this too right? and also anyone that dislike map esploration btw.

Anything open-world is fine by me. Fractals (and dungeons generally), on the other hand, are not on my to-do list. I’m just not up for forced-grouping/non-scaling content for reasons discussed many times before.

Crafting seems to be optional – those components can be purchased from the TP. Exactly as it should be, IMO. I tolerated leveling-up crafts for the Ambrite weapons, but I still think crafting is a mundane chore and the only way it makes sense to me, is if there’s opportunity to profit for those who do it. It should never have been forced and I’m glad ANet seem to have backed-off on that, at least.

So many delicious tears. More content and rewards like this please!

Glad to see we’re getting some very mature input, from the not-at-all-toxic dungeon community. Keep up the snide remarks guys, and remember – it’s not winning people over, it’s driving them away that counts!

…ANet must really love having fans like you guys.