QoL: LS3 material rarity change

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

Bloodstone Rubies, Petrified Wood, and Jade Shards are exotic, meaning if you salvage all 250 of them you need to click 750 times to salvage them. I would like to suggest changing the rarity to Rare so we can salvage all of them with one click. Thanks!

Posted by: Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Bloodstone Rubies, Petrified Wood, and Jade Shards are exotic, meaning if you salvage all 250 of them you need to click 750 times to salvage them. I would like to suggest changing the rarity to Rare so we can salvage all of them with one click. Thanks!

Actually, it’s worse than that, you get asked each time if you really want to salvage it since it is a really important rare item. So salvaging a full stack of each should require at least 1500 clicks, IIRC.

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

Actually, it’s worse than that, you get asked each time if you really want to salvage it since it is a really important rare item. So salvaging a full stack of each should require at least 1500 clicks, IIRC.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

Or add tab to UM vendors to convert to UM