Queensdale Champion Train

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

Dear Arenanet,

If at all possible, please get rid of all the rainbow and unicorn bags from champ drops.

Sincerely,
All champ runners and future runners

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

Unfortunately Queensdale is a starter area and those are starter bags that are dropped so if you farm the Queensdale champs then you are going to get the started bags, live with it.

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

Go to frostgorge start train.

Have none of the problems with queensdale

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

Posted by: yorick.1305

yorick.1305

Last time I did these hardly anyone was there. Most are doing LS events.

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Unfortunately Queensdale is a starter area and those are starter bags that are dropped so if you farm the Queensdale champs then you are going to get the started bags, live with it.

What’s funny tho is that it’s ONLY Queensdale champs that drop those bags. I don’t recall ever getting one of these bags from any champ in any other starter zone.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

the thing is even starters will throw away those bags, if they can even kill the champ by themselves in the first place.

they are probably running the champ train anyway, and they would have no need for the rainbow bags.

so the rainbow bags are redundant.

Posted by: Nage.1520

Nage.1520

What’s funny tho is that it’s ONLY Queensdale champs that drop those bags. I don’t recall ever getting one of these bags from any champ in any other starter zone.

Nah, I’ve gotten them in Wayfarer Foothills as well, and in the Charr starter area, now that I think about it.

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

LA has better rewards right now for higher level characters. Go there.

Posted by: xsquared.1926

xsquared.1926

Dear arenanet,

Please get rid of all champion trains.

Sincerly,
The dungeon community.

Master Ruseman. Lv80 Mesmer 10/20/0/25/15
Boon Dispenser. Lv80 Guardian 15/25/0/20/10 Boom Dispenser – Lv80 Engineer 30/30/0/10/0
Chuck Thunderstruck – Lv 80 Ele 30/10/10/10/10

Posted by: Dean Calaway.9718

Dean Calaway.9718

You guys cried for months and months about what was the point of killing a Champion if the loot table was the same as a regular mob.
Anet looks into it and puts some actual reward, what do players do? Farm it like there’s no tomorrow.

I very much doubt Anet idea when they implemented this was having “champ trains”, that’s players inventions, the same players that cry around for “challenging content” but will exploit every possible advantage to go over it, the kind that group up with mesmer to fill up on badges of honor then complain getting a legendary was boring, the kind that builds up nothing but DPS then blames other players when he goes down because somehow it’s their fault, in short, the thick of the community.

By the way, for the user asking for an end to the champ train, I don’t think Anet wants to deal with the backlash of turning these drops into 1 per day for example.
Hell I remember someone making a thread to complain how Anet was FIXING the exploits on some story missions that were being used to farm gold.

Victoria Cross [VC] – Desolation [EU]

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

Dear arenanet,

Please get rid of all champion trains.

Sincerly,
The dungeon community.

Dear Anet,

Please keep the champ trains so that those kinds of players don’t come pollute dungeons.

Sincerely,
The dungeon community

These trains keep a huge portion of bad ‘1-spam’ players busy. I don’t really care how people play as long as they know to do their own thing and not intrude onto my play. Keep the trains and keep these players out of dungeons :P

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur