Radiant and Hellfire Skins

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Firefly.5982

Firefly.5982

Since the search function still doesn’t work properly, sorry if this thread already exists!

So. I finally have my 9k achievement chest in sight and after a lot of playing around in the PvP locker I created a look I really like with the Hellfire skins and some other mix and match skins. However, I picked the Radiant skins way back, when achievement rewards first came out.

Is there any way to exchange the skins? ._. Will there be a way in the future? I never ended up using my radiant skins at all and seeing how long it takes to get to 10k achievement points, an option to exchange your skins if you find you picked the wrong one would be great…?

Maybe just a one-time option. I’d even pay with gems for one from the TP And I’d love a dev answer on this, since everything else would just be speculations.

EDIT: I do know the gloves and shoulders come back at 12k and 15k according to the wiki…but honestly, that is a VERY long time to play if you are at 9k like me.

(edited by Firefly.5982)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I dont’ think there are. At least I don’t know anyone that know a way to exchange skin.