IGN Tweet & Core Game = F2P - what does this mean? [unconfirmed]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

Once the F2P floodgates open you will see the quality of players from those countries who can’t even afford to pay $10. They don’t speak English, they’re extremely rude players that harass people because they feel their country should ‘take over’ the server.

As much as I’d like to just dismiss claims like this as stereotyping…I can’t. Because I’ve seen it happen in other games. It’s, of course, not all of the players from these countries. But there can be a large number of them, as well as English-speakers that are just as disruptive.

I don’t recall seeing a lot of that in Tera when I played for a while earlier this year. Though, chats were still rather bad at times(worse than anything I’ve seen in GW2). So it does seem that phenomenon can be one that doesn’t last. But it certainly does happen to at least some games that make a F2P move.

It was really bad when TERA first went F2P. I picked up the game for $10 the week before it went F2P just to check it out, that first week, it wasn’t all that bad. But THE DAY it went F2P it became flooded with BR’s, flooding chat, harassing anyone speaking in a language other than Portuguese, sending you whispers about how this was “their server now” and you’d find gangs of people with brazilian flags as their guild logo running around kill stealing from anyone NOT using a Brazilian flag guild or with .Br in their name, or all flagging and gang pk’ing people (until level capped non BR’s came by and slaughtered them all (and then they got harassed in tells)). It was a terrible community and made me uninstall. I recently reinstalled and am playing again on a different server and it’s not quite as bad so you might be right about it not being a lasting deterioration of community.

But I for one dread that first month or so of F2P players.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

Posted by: Zalavaaris.5329

Zalavaaris.5329

Yea… the trailer wouldn’t advertise all of these max level activities only to limit them to lvl 15. They showed wvw so that also implies that the free players will also gain access to rhat. Guys I don’t think we are looking at a trial here. This looks like full on free to play.

Not necessarily. Hype videos are always full of the exciting things in the game. They aren’t going to show the players dancing to the cows at level 2 or keeping away from the knockdown bunnies in Wayfarers. After all, if that’s not accessible on a free account and they find out that they have to buy the game to access the exciting stuff, what are they going to do? Complain they didn’t get their money’s worth.

Yea but notice their wording. They don’t say try for free. They say play for free. Play for free = free to play

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/SMS-Restrictions-and-New-Accounts

With this, it sure sounds like F2P starts this weekend.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Yea… the trailer wouldn’t advertise all of these max level activities only to limit them to lvl 15. They showed wvw so that also implies that the free players will also gain access to rhat. Guys I don’t think we are looking at a trial here. This looks like full on free to play.

Not necessarily. Hype videos are always full of the exciting things in the game. They aren’t going to show the players dancing to the cows at level 2 or keeping away from the knockdown bunnies in Wayfarers. After all, if that’s not accessible on a free account and they find out that they have to buy the game to access the exciting stuff, what are they going to do? Complain they didn’t get their money’s worth.

Yea but notice their wording. They don’t say try for free. They say play for free. Play for free = free to play

Then there is the fact that thread is still around after 11 pages instead of being closed with a “this is completely untrue”.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

/shrug. They’ll be playing. For free. No charges and they get to go and do whatever they want, without limit, as long as it’s within the bounds.

I’m just pointing out that undefined, hype words in an advertisement, such as adventure or limitless, don’t have to mean what you think they mean. They mean what the advertiser thinks they mean, and only that.

Tl:dr
Be careful of advertisements with vague words,

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: TJgalon.5012

TJgalon.5012

I think we all need to relax until some kind of official statement. Letting a rumor or a leak, or what ever, without context, go out of hand, not going to be good for anyone.

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

I like core game going FTP.This will boost GW2 community by ALOT,which will boost Anet wallets as result,which will bring us more and better content.All of this for a vary small price and that is – not been lazy to spare 2 sec on pressing – block player.
Now all of you are upset about bots and hackers but tell me….does WOW have hackers and bots in some significant numbers?WOW is also same way of FTP as GW2 and we can call it TRIAL.
In WOW,as much as i know,you can download game and play it till lvl 20 without limit.This also means that game can be full of bots and hackers but…its NOT.
Gw2 have trial that instead of locking your levels,it locks your content.Anet is big company and i don’t think they gonna let bots and hackers infest this game,just as Blizzard never did.

Posted by: Yunielesca.2850

Yunielesca.2850

I like core game going FTP.This will boost GW2 community by ALOT,which will boost Anet wallets as result,which will bring us more and better content.All of this for a vary small price and that is – not been lazy to spare 2 sec on pressing – block player.
Now all of you are upset about bots and hackers but tell me….does WOW have hackers and bots in some significant numbers?WOW is also same way of FTP as GW2 and we can call it TRIAL.
In WOW,as much as i know,you can download game and play it till lvl 20 without limit.This also means that game can be full of bots and hackers but…its NOT.
Gw2 have trial that instead of locking your levels,it locks your content.Anet is big company and i don’t think they gonna let bots and hackers infest this game,just as Blizzard never did.

You’ll like it a bit less when the exchange rate gold → gems will skyrocket.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

That’s what I thought as soon as I saw the new announcement. They are getting ready for the floodgates to open on Saturday…much like when they announced pre-purchase for HoT. Sigh.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

My goodness. When I complained I was bored in game and ANet needed to do something to make things interesting, I wasn’t expecting them to do this.

Maybe I need to read my signature more often.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

You’ll like it a bit less when the exchange rate gold -> gems will skyrocket.

Yeah, you’ll have to work harder for gem store stuff that you don’t need to actually play and compete with the price of gems that players set.

C’est la vie.

Behellagh.1468

Except the new players won’t have any gold to exchange yet. And with the rate currently well over 20g per 100 gems, any continued rise will simply make turning cash bought gems into gold even more attractive.

Edit: adding source quote

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

TJgalon.5012

Also if it is true, we wont know what kind of restriction will happen. How to prove their account to be good and not toxic. Maybe they have to buy gems, to access the gem store and trading, maybe this or that, there lots of way it can go good and bad, I know, but were running on zero info here, and it not worth worring about till we get the official announcement.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I hope that adding SMS/Authenticator is not the only restriction for new F2P accounts.

Bah, it’s probably going to be a rough first month or so.

And/or, I hope the Heart of Maguuma has all services needed, such as Bank, Guild Bank, Mystic Forge, Crafting Stations – everything – so, we don’t have to leave if we want to avoid the spammers/sellers.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Posted by: djmadsiman.1459

djmadsiman.1459

That explains why they were so desperate about the authenticator thingy.

CETheLucid.3964

Except the new players won’t have any gold to exchange yet. And with the rate currently well over 20g per 100 gems, any continued rise will simply make turning cash bought gems into gold even more attractive.

Honestly if the F2P accounts work like trial accounts, that would be irrelevant. They can’t use the trading post.

But lets say they buy the game (or they can otherwise use the TP/gem store) and they’re new players.

They earn money in-game the same way the rest of us do.

If it’s more attractive to buy gems with real money, and they have the means and are willing, do you consider that a bad thing?

It’s great for everyone if they do.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

If there was a F2P option, exchanging gold for gems would probably be a paid feature.

Posted by: djmadsiman.1459

djmadsiman.1459

I know Anet has made stupid decisions before. But i really doubt Anet will just open the gates for Bots/spammers/gold sellers. If they dont make restrictions preventing those trolls, they must be from another planet.

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

I’ll wait for confirmation before I voice an opinion on this. That said, I wasn’t too keen on raiding in my previously played MMOs.

Elitism ran pretty rampant with some guilds.

Gone to Reddit.

(edited by Ardenwolfe.8590)

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

ITT people overreacting on barely any information. How do we know they are traditional raids? Knowing anet I doubt they are and if they are why does it matter?

Because Guild Wars players have had a hate kitten for WoW since the GW:Prophecies days.

Anything that is in WoW is automatically bad and should never be in GW2. You want mounts? Well kitten that idea, WoW has mounts and WoW is the antichrist as long as you ignore the Riding Broom and Magic Carpet.

This isn’t even remotely true. I’ve played guild wars 1 since the bwe and wow but quit during burning crusade. You make it sound as if wow invented raiding

Um, I think you’re completely misunderstanding my point. I was mocking the general hatred of traditional MMO’s, WoW specifically, by the GW community that goes back years. People see the word “Raids” and immediately go “NOPE!” simply because it conjures images of classic MMO’s.

As far as a big chunk of the GW community is concerned, anything that is taken from other MMO’s is bad by association and rarely measured on it’s own merits.

That’s where the premature anti-raids rage comes from.

ITT people overreacting on barely any information. How do we know they are traditional raids? Knowing anet I doubt they are and if they are why does it matter?

Because Guild Wars players have had a hate kitten for WoW since the GW:Prophecies days.

Anything that is in WoW is automatically bad and should never be in GW2. You want mounts? Well kitten that idea, WoW has mounts and WoW is the antichrist as long as you ignore the Riding Broom and Magic Carpet.

As someone that has no love for WoW and has played GW since 2005, I can say I don’t really care what WOW has or hasn’t done. I don’t care for typical raid content, but I also don’t care if it it gets added to GW2. The only concern I do have regarding it is the effect that type of content can have on a community. There is already more than enough elitism in dungeons, having larger parties just makes that mentality even harder to overcome.

True, but I think the classes themselves are close enough in capability that what really causes the problems is the fact that a party can never hold 1 of each class. Ranger would potentially see more desire in a larger group where more spots means more flexibility and where frost/spotter means a larger total damage increase when things like might stacking ability starts to become redundant.

As far as the necro goes, I think that depends on how Reaper ends up and what the raid content involves.

Anet won’t be able to rely on difficulty fueled by item level requirements and this will force them to try new angles. It’ll also eliminate the “elitism” a lot of people fear when they think of raids.

I’m also not convinced these will be ultra hardcore hard right out of the gate. This is a new thing and Anet has way over done it in fostering a very casual player base. They aren’t going to just dump everyone in the deep end and hope they can tread water.

If we get more than one at release, they will likely be staggered in difficulty like traditional dungeon MMO’s or we will get a reasonable one now and new ones over time will be progressively harder.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Posted by: Ice.5162

Ice.5162

Anet won’t be able to rely on difficulty fueled by item level requirements and this will force them to try new angles. It’ll also eliminate the “elitism” a lot of people fear when they think of raids.

Personally I’ve great faith in the LFG tool, people can state what they want, how they want it, with no surprise questions following by a kick. They can make their own groups with their own requirements. If some kitten wants 20k+ achis and full ascended then good luck to him.

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

I hope it’s a joke with f2p.

Servers currently can barely hold current amount of players which already inflict lags constantly.

more players obviously would mean higher intensity and more lags.
And it’s not like anet is going to magically fix it – they didn’t do it for months, so it’s not like they’ll do it anytime soon.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

Posted by: Ice.5162

Ice.5162

How naive have you got to be to think that you’ll get full extents of the game available for free lol.

https://gyazo.com/956030b16be18545f4dcb6d00f8e6df4

relax.

TJgalon.5012

How naive have you got to be to think that you’ll get full extents of the game available for free lol.

relax.

While no one know for sure if this is right, that data from what I read was for the last time a trial version when through it paces.

Behellagh.1468

Honestly if the F2P accounts work like trial accounts, that would be irrelevant. They can’t use the trading post.

But lets say they buy the game (or they can otherwise use the TP/gem store) and they’re new players.

They earn money in-game the same way the rest of us do.

If it’s more attractive to buy gems with real money, and they have the means and are willing, do you consider that a bad thing?

It’s great for everyone if they do.

My point being it’s not going to spike overnight, which sounded like what you were implying.

And it doesn’t matter if they buy HoT or not. More people out and about in an MMO is normally a good thing.

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Zaron.1987

Zaron.1987

relax.

How naive are you to post an datamining thingy form Juli 2014 as a fact?! lol lel rofl

(edited by Zaron.1987)

CETheLucid.3964

My point being it’s not going to spike overnight, which sounded like what you were implying.

It wasn’t. I can’t see how you got that idea.

And it doesn’t matter if they buy HoT or not. More people out and about in an MMO is normally a good thing.

And we agree.

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

Raids make games super competitive and Raiders have a stigma of being negative towards casual players, which I am one of

I was a raider once (in some other game) and I have known a lot of nice raiders there.
Raiders are (nice) people too.

Zaron.1987

Raids make games super competitive and Raiders have a stigma of being negative towards casual players, which I am one of

I was a raider once (in some other game) and I have known a lot of nice raiders there.
Raiders are (nice) people too.

there is no longer raider

its now called twix

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

Wasn’t GW2 advertise a F2P? What is this “New F2P” than? lol
I am Surprised many people are believing this

-What do you see as the challenges when it comes to the MMO free-to-play space as we see more and more games coming out and consumers having more choices?-

“From a dev point of view, you have the irony of having a subscription-based model in MMOs that’s a very polarizing area financially for people playing. Research indicates that the average gamer can’t really support more than two subscriptions. I know for me, I don’t really want to keep more than one subscription going. That makes things massively competitive and really polarizes not just people’s attention, but also where they flock towards. The game that has the most people flocking towards it has the biggest income, and therefore it becomes a self-fulfilling cycle”.

“The interesting and ironic thing about it is when you do more free-to-play games it becomes more competitive, which is even better for the consumer. But it means you have a lot more people having a lot more choices and a lot more eyes on your product. You get a lot more feedback from gamers, and so I do see it shifting more towards that. I don’t think it’s going to make it any easier for developers. I think it’s going to create new problems”.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2012/08/10/guild-wars-2-lead-producer-whiteside-believes-subscription-mmo-model-offers-huge-barrier-to-entry/

-ArenaNet on Guild Wars 2 and the future-

“ArenaNet’s global brand director Chris Lye remains tight-lipped about the future of Guild Wars 2 on console, but opens up about the state of free-to-play in the industry, and the studio’s plan to keep Guild Wars running after the sequel hits stores”.

Q: What are your feelings on WoW’s new First-20-Levels-Free scheme? Will the free-to-play trend result in all MMOs having a free element in the future?

CL: “Guild Wars has always been a champion of free online play and we think you’ll definitely see more experiments in free elements in the MMO space”.

Will free to play games always require microtransactions to offset the lack of subscriptions?

CL: “This certainly appears to be the main alternative to the subscription-based model – but even then there’s a huge variety in the types of items provided. I think you’re likely to see a lot of interesting experimentation in the area of microtransactions. By the same token I’ve no doubt there are other business models for MMOs that have yet to arise”.

http://www.videogamer.com/pc/guild_wars_2/news/arenanet_on_guild_wars_2_and_the_future.html?page=2

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Wasn’t GW2 advertise a F2P? What is this “New F2P” than? lol

GW 1 and 2 have always been buy to play. Back in the day when it was practically a given that MMO’s would have a sub, F2P basically just meant “no sub”.

F2p has now come to mean games like Terra were you can effectively play without ever spending a dime, though likely at a diminished capacity. You simply sign up your email to make an account and download the client.

Many aren’t bad but a lot fall into the dreaded “freemium” mobile game hole where the no price tag looks enticing but they will twist your arm into paying micro-transactions so hard you end up paying more than you would in a subscription based game for the same experience.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

relax.

Datamine from july 2014 with strings used in the september 2014 trial week. Trial and free core game are 2 different things

Behellagh.1468

And we agree.

Oops, didn’t quote the post I was replying too.

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

IGN has been known to draw wrong conclusions bout leaked info.

The core game IS free for some months now IF you buy the expansion. So from a marketing point of view it is perfectly viable to call that “play for free”

There is a big announcement tomorrow and they are announcing something bigger then usual. But it seems to be aimed also a lot towards the current playerbase.

IGN has been wrong more often in the past. So I wait till the big announcement tomorrow and then start to hype bout it or rant bout it (depending on what it is)

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

CETheLucid.3964

And we agree.

Oops, didn’t quote the post I was replying too.

No worries. It’s not a big deal. This is all a bunch of rumors and conjecture anyway.

(edited by CETheLucid.3964)

Posted by: Maraxis.4238

Maraxis.4238

Hey guys, Probably the only one thinking this. ANET BRING ME THE HxC RAIDS. I want to spend HOURS in one instance and only be a % done with it. I wouldn’t even argue against ilvls for raids, AR is so boring same with fractals. In every dungeon so far there is a corner to stand in and glitch everything. No mechanics just face tank and loot. That’s too boring. Give us something engaging, something to work for, good drops, high gear, get off your crafting fetish it’s getting old.

I have been playing GW since launch in 05, and I know this will most likely ever happen, but raids are what bring people to MMOs, we love hard content not there to baby players. I want something that if I’m not good enough I won’t get it. So many games are catering to the casual players today, but catering to them 100% of the game is driving me nuts. Yes high lvl fractals are difficult. But there are ways around the mechanics. I know “why not just play with people that don’t skip them?” Good luck putting that guild together.

As a speed clearer from GW1 yea.there were faster way to do things and that’s what we did. But it was FUN. there were quests, there were jobs, there were ACTUAL BUILDS. Again it will never happen, but imo breaking the holy trienty is limiting the game as a whole. It’s all about face and tank easy. No talent or buffs NEEDED. Classes need rolls for good raids, HEALER TANK DPS, it’s a part of choosing a class imo.

But with all that being said I love GW amd GW2 and excited to see what they have to bring to the table this weekends.

(edited by Maraxis.4238)

Kidel.2057

Zaron.1987

i dont bet……

want not loosing 1 g

CETheLucid.3964

If they had such heavy (but reasonable) restrictions in the past for trial accounts, I don’t see why they’d go a step backwards if they are going to do a F2P/trial until you buy setup.

If they followed that format going forward for free accounts, that would be totally fine. That would be the reasonable thing in my mind.

You’re on. 1g says there’s more to it than just SMS restrictions.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

If this game go’s F2P I’m not going to be a happy bunny, not to mention the fact I payed to play the game. Also.if it is true, how long till HoT becomes part of the F2P. I see a worrying possibility of this game becoming p2w.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

i dont bet……

want not loosing 1 g

Yeah…

I’m hoping that’s not all there is standing between RMT’ers and a fleet of free accounts. It’s not much more than a minor inconvenience, since they can just setup as many as they want in Google Authenticator or WinAuth.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

Did you really bring GW1 speedclears as an example? A/x, the first 4 skills set in stone. Skip everything to get to the exit of the dungeon level, repeat on the next level.

GW1 speedrunners perfected the “skip everything” mentality and took it to godlike level.
Sure, you built the remaining 4 skills so that you would be able to perform certain tasks and not die horribly but those were hardly good examples of something built for a certain goal. They were also mostly self-sustaining with health regen, hiding behind SF.

Zaron.1987

i dont bet……

want not loosing 1 g

Yeah…

I’m hoping that’s not all there is standing between RMT’ers and a fleet of free accounts. It’s not much more than a minor inconvenience, since they can just setup as many as they want in Google Authenticator or WinAuth.

also if it were phone number only restricted it would be no problem for goldsellers etc

Posted by: Wildkitten.3872

Wildkitten.3872

Guys That Shaman already said in July that Trail Versions are coming so its not get F2P its just a trial account. http://thatshaman.blogspot.de/2014/07/upcoming-features-from-entanglement.html
“You have reached the trial limit, but you can do much more by upgrading to a full account. Click the “Upgrade” button on your screen to upgrade now!"

July … 2014

And? Pre cursor crafting was discovered around that same time as well and it is just not coming with HoT. As is salvaging ascended items which was also something data mined months ago.

Jaina Kitten, Level 80 Elementalist, Main
Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Kidel.2057

If they had such heavy (but reasonable) restrictions in the past for trial accounts, I don’t see why they’d go a step backwards if they are going to do a F2P/trial until you buy setup.

If they followed that format going forward for free accounts, that would be totally fine. That would be the reasonable thing in my mind.

Because advertising a free trial is different then advertising a free game.

Posted by: Bomber.3872

Bomber.3872

Luckly such kind of raids will never come to gw2.

But may I suggest the game WoW to you? Seems like you would enjoy such kind of boring long streched grind game way more than our beautiful gw2.

IGN: Euer Verderben
[RUC] Riverside United Corps! For Riverside!

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

i dont bet……

want not loosing 1 g

Yeah…

also if it were phone number only restricted it would be no problem for goldsellers etc

They’d still need to be paying for actual carrier phone numbers. Free VoIP numbers like Google Voice aren’t accepted by Anet’s system.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

CETheLucid.3964

Because advertising a free trial is different then advertising a free game.

Yes, but that doesn’t mean throwing out an elaborate system made to prevent people from ruining the game with free accounts.

At any rate, I’m good for my word. A deal is a deal. If this rumor is true and it ends up just being SMS restrictions and nothing else, I’ll mail you 1g.

Posted by: Wildkitten.3872

Wildkitten.3872

It really is amazing how much people whine. People look at that trailer and say that it contradicts the data mined information, yet it doesn’t. All it does is say that people will be able to do PvP. Well under the data mined trial account people can do PvP…with a level limit. But it’s still PvP. People say “Well the video says they can do WvW!!!”. Yeah, and guess what, the data mined information says that only EB and the borderlands will be restricted. Guess what, Edge of the Mists is still WvW.

People also want to point to the fact that Thatshaman data mined it last year and say because of that it’s worthless. Well, then I suppose those of you who claim it’s worthless also think pre cursor crafting won’t actually happen because it was found in the data files about the same time and has not been put in the game yet and won’t till HoT is released.

Honestly people, stop and think about it. GW2 has been HUGELY successful. At this point it may even be the top MMO out there. There is no reason for Anet to abandon the same marketing plan that they have been doing for over 10 years now, buy once, play forever. GW2 isn’t on the same position as Vindictus and Star Wars The Old Republic and many other games. They haven’t had a failed launch with a subscription model and need to go F2P to turn their fortunes around.

Jaina Kitten, Level 80 Elementalist, Main
Yak’s Bend – Expletus

Posted by: Maraxis.4238

Maraxis.4238

Did you really bring GW1 speedclears as an example? A/x, the first 4 skills set in stone. Skip everything to get to the exit of the dungeon level, repeat on the next level.

GW1 speedrunners perfected the “skip everything” mentality and took it to godlike level.
Sure, you built the remaining 4 skills so that you would be able to perform certain tasks and not die horribly but those were hardly good examples of something built for a certain goal. They were also mostly self-sustaining with health regen, hiding behind SF.

Yes the tanks for part of the group. But there were healers and dps. We skipped nothing, we simply devised builds to split every roll up. We didnt skip anything because skipping ANYTHING ment less.chance for ectos, shards, or (cant think of the name of it from DoA. UW, FoW, and DoA were all raids and a very hard core scene. Best part of gw1.

(edited by Maraxis.4238)