Scholar Aiti

Scholar Aiti

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: jonas.9365

jonas.9365

I just got a email from Scholar Aiti saying ’ LOR-748 Title-Issuing Error’
My records indicate you are our of the recent recipents of the title “God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals”.

well i
I’ve had this title from the start of the game and only title ever show and apprently I’m also losing all HoM rewards.

Scholar Aiti

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

if you legitimately earned it, as in you played gw1 and earned all the HoM points, then don’t worry about the message. the system sometimes blips and sends them out, but usually fixes itself in a few hours.

if it doesn’t fix itself, and you earned the rewards, log into your GW1 game, and quickly go to HoM. that usually refreshes the reward count in GW2.

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Scholar Aiti

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

What nottsgman said: it’s the result of an old bug and has nothing to do with your account.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Scholar Aiti

Posted by: jonas.9365

jonas.9365

thx for that ,fixed it.

Scholar Aiti

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I got this once, which was weird because I’d never had the God Walking Among Mere Mortals title. But it didn’t seem to do anything, all my HoM rewards and titles were still accessible.

The mail exists because there was a bug a while ago where a bunch of people randomly got GWAMM, some of them without ever owning GW1, so Anet had to remove it, and they sent a mail to notify people when it happened. But for some reason the mail occasionally goes out to people who never experienced the first bug, including some who earned GWAMM legitimately.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Scholar Aiti

Posted by: Maria Murtor.7253

Maria Murtor.7253

I received the same mail today and lost all of my HOM AP. I can not login to my old account because of error 42. :O

Guild Wars 2 – Musicvideo: Claws and Steel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghA_efMiWkg

Scholar Aiti

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

Scholar Aiti

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

But that was the 9th. Today is the 11th. And I got that mail somewhere around 18:00 my time (so, that would be around 09:00 Anet time). It also happened two accounts, one that has multiple GWAMM’s, and one that has none (but does have a 30-point HoM). Both accounts had lost the HoM achievement points. I tried logging in into my main one in GW1, but I also got that err42…

Scholar Aiti

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

It is deeply disturbing that the game can just randomly send people in-game mail at all, nevermind also randomly disabling things on your account.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Scholar Aiti

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

It is deeply disturbing that the game can just randomly send people in-game mail at all, nevermind also randomly disabling things on your account.

It did not do those things “randomly”, it did those things very deliberately.

Also, it did them in error, and probably shouldn’t have, but that doesn’t make it random, just wrong.

Scholar Aiti

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

It did not do those things “randomly”, it did those things very deliberately.

Also, it did them in error, and probably shouldn’t have, but that doesn’t make it random, just wrong.

It did seem random to me… I got three accounts, two with a GWAMM and a 50-point HoM, one without a GWAMM and a 30-point HoM
From the 30-point HoM and one of the 50-point HoMs were the achievements removed. Then why not from the second 50-point HoM?