Shop changement and costumes deleted GW1

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Beligerent.1324

Beligerent.1324

I’ve just seen some questionable choices like removing the shop from in-game to online and removing certain costumes. When GW1 has no more updates, why are you removing content from it (even if it has just been cosmetics so far)? Seems like you’re trying to kill the game or something. Maybe not, but it worries me and others. I love GW1 and so do a lot of other people (I have GW2 too, but still like GW1 a bit better).

I’ve made a lot of friends and would be sad to see GW1 go. Please don’t remove anything else from it.

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

I’ve just seen some questionable choices like removing the shop from in-game to online and removing certain costumes. When GW1 has no more updates, why are you removing content from it (even if it has just been cosmetics so far)? Seems like you’re trying to kill the game or something. Maybe not, but it worries me and others. I love GW1 and so do a lot of other people (I have GW2 too, but still like GW1 a bit better).

I’ve made a lot of friends and would be sad to see GW1 go. Please don’t remove anything else from it.

Probably not for another few years. I think you’re safe if you’re trying to grind out r4 KoaBD.

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

Probably not for another few years. I think you’re safe if you’re trying to grind out r4 KoaBD.

Maybe I could it if wasn’t for the terrible lags and rubberbanding for me since the game went automatic.

:(

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!

Beligerent.1324

Just seems like some of the choices they make are to try to dissuade new people into jumping into GW1. Like how they increased prices on certain expansions when it’s now a 9 year old game.

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

I love Guild Wars just as much as anyone but I do not believe that ArenaNet has any obligation to maintain the game.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

Beligerent.1324

I love Guild Wars just as much as anyone but I do not believe that ArenaNet has any obligation to maintain the game.

I believe they have an obligation to people that have put time and effort into it, to not try to kill it off so everyone goes to GW2 (cuz hint, that won’t make me wanna play GW2).