Sug: Sell Items tab - buy AND sell price

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

I would like to see both the current high buy price AND the current low asking price for my inventory items when I check the “Sell Items” tab on the TP interface.

There appears to be more than enough space to add a column for both pieces of info. If not that, provide some kind of option so the player can choose for themselves what they want to see.

I may be in the minority, but I don’t sell things at buy order price before I know what the low sell price is, and it becomes a major time sink to see this info one item at a time. I see no reason to restrict this information when it seems very easy to include it. If it’s a matter of stressing the system by functionally doubling the info that has to be collected and displayed…well, as I said: give us they option to choose what info we see, which would presumably keep the overhead similar to what it is now.

Being able to one-click sell at buy order price or undercut (by 1c) directly from the “Sell Items” tab would also be nice. It’d speed up inventory management for a lot of us, and require less page loads from the TP. Seems like a win/win to me.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Don’t we already see both highest buy and lowest sell offers? I’m pretty sure my Sell tab shows that. Maybe, I’m confused…

Good luck.

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Don’t we already see both highest buy and lowest sell offers? I’m pretty sure my Sell tab shows that. Maybe, I’m confused…

Good luck.

No, you’re not confused. Sell tab only shows highest buy offer.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Gotcha. Thanks for the info.

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

You do see both when you click on the individual item, but I’m assuming the OP wants this in the bulk list as well, right?

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Would be useful since that price might throw people off whrn there is a huge difference? between 2 prices especially qith less common items

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

You do see both when you click on the individual item, but I’m assuming the OP wants this in the bulk list as well, right?

Correct. The info ANet has chosen to give us directly is only half of it. Quite a few items will have low buy order value but relatively high low current sell price.. I’d like to see both bits of info in a convenient at-a-glance manner so I can make a quicker, smarter decision on how to offload my phat lewts.