[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: whiteflower.9425

whiteflower.9425

Please bring back the Bunny Ears, Aviator Sunglasses, Grenth Hood, Phantom’s Hood, Kasmeer Staff, Marjory’s Weapons and Wintersday Earmuffs PLEEEEAAASEEE!

I swear for Dwayna, Balthazar, Lyssa or the other gods of GW2.
If you put this things in the Gem Store I will THROW MY MONEY at the screen and it will end at your wallets.

PLEEEAAASSEEEEE!!

Posted by: oning rang.5016

oning rang.5016

I would like to see rox’s quiver back in the gemstore :o

Obileen (lvl80 Guardian) Obilëen(lvl80 Warrior) Silwynai (lvl80 Thief)
The Clubbing Seals
“If you have more than 1 hp, you are ready to go” – SivHd

Posted by: ninetales.5208

ninetales.5208

Can we get a character slot discount again soon? I am bored and need moar alts. Mooooaarrrr

It’s true, I’m not dangerous. But these golems are!
ASURA POWER!

Posted by: Foxx.1473

Foxx.1473

I assume they ain’t follow this thread anymore! I’d try to whisper some moderator, and send them inbox via forum’s account but nothing respond.
:( that was so sad!!!!!!!!
PLEASE ANET!!!! Give us a chance to buy out Grenth Hood and other things!!!

Posted by: Chibii.3698

Chibii.3698

Grenths Hood please!!!

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

It is now the first day of summer! Summer themed items would be nice. *cough*swimsuits*cough*.

Posted by: Salocin.2783

Salocin.2783

I would enjoy some new character animations when idling.

Posted by: Barihawk.6485

Barihawk.6485

Please bring back Rox’s Quiver or at least some “cheap” quiver available as a skin! It can be a simple affair.

Posted by: Keysha.2815

Keysha.2815

What I would most like to see in the gemstore are new outfits. Not odd stuff like you have been doing, but things that look ordinary. Things the average person would wear while out wandering. So that we can have a consistant look as we level without blowing 3-6 transmute charges every few levels. You have a good one for Asura necros (bloody prince) and the Sylvari has one (the cook’s outfit), but that is all. It would be nice to see a decent, medieval-style shirt, trews, and boots for man, and simple dress for women with a bodice for form and slippers. Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with bon-bons on top?

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

What I would most like to see in the gemstore are new outfits. Not odd stuff like you have been doing, but things that look ordinary. Things the average person would wear while out wandering. So that we can have a consistant look as we level without blowing 3-6 transmute charges every few levels. You have a good one for Asura necros (bloody prince) and the Sylvari has one (the cook’s outfit), but that is all. It would be nice to see a decent, medieval-style shirt, trews, and boots for man, and simple dress for women with a bodice for form and slippers. Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with bon-bons on top?

The bloody prince outfit actually looks really sweet on my Sylvari in bright colors that complement her skin tone. I just make sure not to have the helm enabled. I’m also quite fond of the newest outfit, ancestral garb. But I’d love to see more outfits, also! I might break out my wallet for a couple of new looks.

Anet, please give us the paper bag mood helms!

And just sell permanent hairstyle/makeover kits. Maybe make the newest features unlockable with gems, so they’re not drying up your sales entirely.

I really wish there were more ways to personalize outfits. I know there’s the ability to do that sort of thing, given the whole emblem system, but if there were options to hide parts of it and maybe pick a pattern, that would make outfits so much better.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Kiba Shadowpaw.3657

Kiba Shadowpaw.3657

I would love to see some of the S1 meta rewards come back or holiday items that were in the gem store.. this include Demon horns, Witch and wizard hat, Mad Memories(both forms) or a way to get these back if we had them before the waredrobe but were lost/salvaged/destroyed etc.. need to have the nostalgia back.

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I would love to see some of the S1 meta rewards come back or holiday items that were in the gem store.. this include Demon horns, Witch and wizard hat, Mad Memories(both forms) or a way to get these back if we had them before the waredrobe but were lost/salvaged/destroyed etc.. need to have the nostalgia back.

You can get almost all of the S1 meta rewards for in-game currency right now.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I personally don’t think that releasing game-play rewards in the gem-store is such a good idea.

Better to release them in the way they are currently doing with the Festival of Four Winds.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

Aviator sunglasses

plzz

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

You can get almost all of the S1 meta rewards for in-game currency right now.

both the demon horns and the wizard hat are account bound and were for free at the time, adding them back just like that would be a welcoming thing however.

the problem is that if they still have the items, i wonder why they never re-added them in the gem-store.
i have asked for the wizards hat right before the wardrobe came online and it never happened, it’s a small thing and i am sure they can understand that most of us has removed the items because of the failed town’s clothing system.

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

I want a eternal vomit tonic like when you eat to much Zhaitaffy.

Best post eva, i want this.

Japanese school skin for both sex.
Little big planet sack skin.
Samurai style skin.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

(edited by kishter.9578)

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

Don’t ever bring the phantom hood.
You know you shouldn’t.

It should come back halloween, but don’t think it should before.

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Racial features for the makeover-kit. I want some new, nice horns for my charr.

The options are so few… feels like everyone are having a few, more or less the same, kind of horns.

Kima & Co

Posted by: Wonderly.1324

Wonderly.1324

Please bring back event-specific weapons claim tickets. For example, allow us to always be able to purchase fused weapon skin tickets- for the same price in black lion tickers as a current skin would cost (currently 7 black lion claim tickets). Bringing back theme specific skin claim tickers would be advantageous for many reasons. Speaking as an avid collector and loyal fan of GW2, it is beyond my means and commitment (and I would assume many other’s) to purchase every single weapon BLC weapon skin. Even at the introductory cost of one black lion claim ticket, collecting a full set every time a new set is introduced would require a defeating amount of gems, gold, and/or luck. However, if I especially like the Phoenix weapon set, for example, but I don’t know which specific weapon I want or might not have a class that can use said weapons, and I know the set will increase in price and become harder to obtain in the future, I would much more likely be willing to spend money and gems for a single black lion ticket which could be used to purchase a Phoenix weapon skin claim ticket that could be used to redeem any Phoenix weapon skin in the future. This also gives Anet the more flexibly and control over how new content is released as well. Perhaps you can be nice and, during the introductory period or season, in addition to trading a weapon specific ticket for the introductory price of one claim ticket, you can also make it so that the tickets are difficult but reasonable to obtain by playing the game content, like you did with jade weapon claim tickets (reasonable) and sclerelite weapons (SO unreasonable, even with 500% magic find it was stupid rare and I ended up farming CoF for gold for crates because I was too angry to support the gem store on that one). I’m sure doing so would incentivize players to enjoy the content and satiate some of the people who complain about the ratio of skins released on the gem store vs gameplay. Finally, I foresee this having a positive, stabilizing effect on the market. Instead of having 200 great sword skins on the trading post for 5x the cost of a mace skin, and no warhorn skin available for purchase, players will be incentivized to spend time/money obtaining theme-specific weapon skin tickets as they release, then trading in for the actual skin and selling as they see a deficit/opportunity in the market.
The old system had its strengths and weaknesses, and the new system likewise has it’s pros and cons. I believe my suggestion combines the best of both worlds in a win-win scenario. What’re everyone’s thoughts on things? I put a lot of heart into this post and would love some feedback.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Wall

of

text

Please if you want people to read what you write, throw in some blank lines.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Gem store promotions need to cycle much faster so some of the older skins can be brought back.
Also please bring back Mad Memories: Complete edition or re-add this in the next Halloween event please.

Posted by: Jorvych.3064

Jorvych.3064

Personally I want Kasmeer’s Staff, Braham’s Mace and Marjory’s Dagger.
Mostly Kasmeer’s Staff though.

c’mon Anet. hook a brotha up.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Marjory’s Dagger please!

Also bring back mad memories complete edition. I deleted mine on accident about a year ago

I’d also love to see the rest of the toxic set, legs and chest mostly.

Posted by: Jorvych.3064

Jorvych.3064

Marjory’s Dagger please!

Also bring back mad memories complete edition. I deleted mine on accident about a year ago

The Toxic set is the shoulders and gloves. I’m pretty sure a legs and chest piece don’t exist.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Marjory’s Dagger please!

The Toxic set is the shoulders and gloves. I’m pretty sure a legs and chest piece don’t exist.

Yet. That is what is being requested – the completion of the set.

My personal feeling on the matter is that they do not intend to complete the set, though they might add the helm and boots to it later on similar to how the radiant/hellfire achievement skins have boots/gloves/shoulders/helm. Then again, they could be planning chest and legs for those sets eventually, which could mean that the toxic set could see a chest and legging release eventually as well.

(My additional personal feelings on the toxic set is that I will not purchase them until I can dye the green elements. If I can never dye them, I’ll never buy them. Take note, ANet, I am not the only one that feels this way.)

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: Agent.3709

Agent.3709

Please bring back Bunny Ears!

Posted by: HISOST.8932

HISOST.8932

Need to re-add all of the town clothing to the gem store because of wardrobe. Wide Rim Glasses!

Posted by: Nex.3782

Nex.3782

It would be amazing if you could bring back the Grenth Hood AND the Phantom’s Hood!
I would be very happy if these were available once again

I second this! These are fantastic items that a lot of people missed out on because of the holidays.
:D

Posted by: Deathmond.7328

Deathmond.7328

I want to see this armor in game!
Guild wars 2 has so little knight armor in game…

Attachments:

(edited by Deathmond.7328)

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

My wish was granted; Toxic Gloves.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

sorudo.9054

if you want armor, at least do it properly :P
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Warrior_Templar_armor
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Warrior_Platemail_armor

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

- a ponytail for my human female thief.

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

Posted by: Thiagugu.9682

Thiagugu.9682

This from GW1! We have Grenth’s Hood, sooooo……wynaut?

Attachments:

“Don’t be discouraged, darling. You can’t help being inferior.”

Posted by: Deathmond.7328

Deathmond.7328

So, you wanna to say that ANet can only bring old-armor\weapons from GW1 with same engine and can`t create something new for them?

Posted by: Megis.9264

Megis.9264

A loot monkey/skritt.
Double click to deploy for XX minutes.
Loots everything around you, even when defeated.

Retreats into its own little instance afterwards, unless caught again beforehand, making you capture it to retrieve your loot.

Imagine the monkeys/skritt running around at massive WvW captures.

Posted by: Saito.9875

Saito.9875

I would really appreciate more things from GW1. I really loved the hairstyles they had in that game. More specifically the short twin-tail hairstyle for the Ele female. I think the hairstyles in GW2 are very generic. They could be more diverse like in each of the GW1 expansions. Also new voice options would be splendid. Having one voice option kind of makes it harder for you to believe you character’s image when they talk in cutscenes lol.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

A scarlet costume/outfit similar to the mad king one with its own weapon/toy that does random dialogue quotes with the attacks.

sorudo.9054

So, you wanna to say that ANet can only bring old-armor\weapons from GW1 with same engine and can`t create something new for them?

oh don’t be so melodramatic, recognize a joke when it’s given.
also, you’re asking Anet to rip an armor from dragon age: origins, at least i showed original Anet armor art……..

Posted by: Morte.5916

Morte.5916

A cheaper version of the upgrade extractor. 100 gems, 10 uses, works up to exotic, doesn’t work on ascended (or Karma gear, natch). Comes out around one gold per use. You could make it cost a skill point per use so people will only use it if they really need to.

Posted by: Megis.9264

Megis.9264

Assassin Vabbian Armor.
Necromancer Elite Sunspear Armor.

Posted by: Destram.8651

Destram.8651

I doubt this will actually be read or taken notice of, but is there any chance at all for some of the old town clothes’ headpieces to come now that they’re armor skins? Ones that were taken out such as the wide rimmed glasses?

I would absolutely die to have a chance to buy those bunny ears since i never got them when they were around cause i didn’t see the point. Now that i could actually use them as an armor skin i want them more than anything. PLEASE LET ME BUY THE BUNNY EARS ANET, PLEASE!

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Melandru armour………

Kima & Co

Posted by: endirasae.3015

endirasae.3015

Decent charr armour. Particularly stuff that shows off some of that awesome fur, and doesn’t clip the tail.

Posted by: TwistedFate.8705

TwistedFate.8705

Please for the love of god bring back the bunny ears and take my money!

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

Belinda’s greatsword :O the katana/nodachi

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It’s already in the Wardrobe (although strangely as “Iron Greatsword”). I’m sure it’s just a matter of time.

Posted by: Kalec.3409

Kalec.3409

Grenth hood. Please ?

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

It’s already in the Wardrobe (although strangely as “Iron Greatsword”). I’m sure it’s just a matter of time.

Yes but I want it in the gemstore, ironically. I strongly feel as though if it were in-game and on the TP…it would cost more than if I bought it with gems.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Still no bunny ears >_<;;;

Dear Anet, please bring back the bunny ears T
T

Maybe, it’s time to send some cookies to Anet to make the bunny ears available for purchase even if it’s just for 1-day sale~

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

Give us the speedos already, it’s summerrrrr!!!