[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Qida.5648

Qida.5648

Race Change Potion

Change your appearance to that race. (personal story / gender / voice / skills / achievements remain the same)

Restriction:
Cannot equip / transmog any racial armors when under the effects of the potion.

Posted by: DuckCurry.8254

DuckCurry.8254

Bring back trickster armor! My necro needs that shoulder piece… >.>

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Another mini suggestion.

Mini Froggie with a hat.

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Another mini suggestion.

Mini Froggie with a hat.

Only if it periodically breaks into dance … (Thanks, I have One Froggy Evening stuck in my head now).

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Another mini suggestion.

Mini Froggie with a hat.

Only if it periodically breaks into dance … (Thanks, I have One Froggy Evening stuck in my head now).

Ok. That frog or this frog for a mini (but it can only dance when no one else is around)

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: Pedroso.4603

Pedroso.4603

Rox’s quiver back please! would pay 1000 gems for it >.>

Posted by: Warrioress.2750

Warrioress.2750

Fox ears!
( i guess this has probably been mentioned before)
And maybe a tail?
I’d definitely buy a whole new character slot for these!

I have many skills- Xena

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Guys, I really need a Face Slot for skins so I can wear my gem store Cat Ears with gem store Masks. You must find a way.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Guys, I really need a Face Slot for skins so I can wear my gem store Cat Ears with gem store Masks. You must find a way.

We just need a slot just for the cat ears, so we can wear them with everything.

Posted by: Frenchtoastersticks.8061

Frenchtoastersticks.8061

Chaos gloves, but for every other piece of gear. Chaos chest, chaos boots, chaos pants, chaos hood . I just want to be a human shaped dyeable glow, sort of like an anomaly but…pink.

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

I was thinking of a popular cartoon that debuted in 2013 and my mind said…..we need water wings backpack and glider!

Gryphon.2875

Chaos gloves, but for every other piece of gear. Chaos chest, chaos boots, chaos pants, chaos hood . I just want to be a human shaped dyeable glow, sort of like an anomaly but…pink.

I want a way to hide avatars of other people that use this.

Posted by: Sonoroho.5093

Sonoroho.5093

Water wings would be amazing…

So would a ukulele toy.

Posted by: Frenchtoastersticks.8061

Frenchtoastersticks.8061

I want a way to hide avatars of other people that use this.

i dont blame you, but i still want it xD chaos gloves just dont match anything right now

Posted by: Harak.8397

Harak.8397

Discussing this with a friend last night: One of the best war axe design in terms of proportions (versus the character and between its own components: head vs handle), is the simple, humble weaponsmithing crafted generic axe.

While looking a model to transmute a pair of overly flashy crimson red ascended axes I was mentioning that I’d probably be happy with an updated “quality material” version of the generic axe.

I don’t know: same shape but slightly larger head and thicker metal handle with some kind of anti-slip pattern and medium sized spiked counter weight at the pommel.

Lol I can see it clearly in my head ! Anyway, my Charr demands a proper axe that doesn’t look like a toy ! :p Make it so ! :p

It could spawn an entire set of such low frills weapons…

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

-a rifle that looks like a minigun
-a small tesla gun
-a big guardian shield
-a mace skin that looks like an epic hammer

Gryphon.2875

Attachments:

Posted by: Cortano.5419

Cortano.5419

A magi-tech quiver (something that matches the Peace-Keeper weapons)

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

Another mini suggestion.

Mini Froggie with a hat.

Ok. That frog or this frog for a mini (but it can only dance when no one else is around)

No, people can be around, but nobody has to look in his direction! (eg if all (except the mini owner) use the command /sleep it should work as well

Tiefsee.3647

We just need a slot just for the cat ears, so we can wear them with everything.

A “hair accessory slot” world be neat, just skin, no stats in there

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Bring back Aetherblade armor bundles please!!

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Please can we have a Mini Mistfire Wolf?

I seem to have a mental block where I keep thinking it exists, go to equip it and then get disappointed when I remember it’s not real.

I’d also like to see more Shared Inventory Slots released. I have 11 (10 purchased, 1 free) and I’ve been holding off on getting more until I can get a full set of 5.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Tiefsee.3647

A backpack, you even got the skins ready – while playing the story i carried the dragon egg on my back and got a nice backpack skinn while doing that and beeing in the Auric Basin.

This was a really nice backpack – if it would have shown outside of the map, i wouldn’t finish the story with my main. Therefore why not making it a backpack skin?

Gryphon.2875

I have wanted these NPC outfits as Gem Store Outfits for the longest time.

Attachments:

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

Been away for a while but I saw the AURENE Back pack and insta bought it!

I’d still love to see an Aurene mini, Aurene hat and an Aurene glider (make it look like Aurene is carrying you in her claw/paw/hand/whatevers).

Posted by: Inoki.6048

Inoki.6048

So e.g. I got a Mursaat glider + backpack combo, but the problem is it cannot be applied any time on any toon, one has to have transmutation charges, which is silly. I would want it to be like with Zenith and other special skins from the large achievement chests, or like with outfits – applicable any time anywhere, on any character without any transmutation charges, since we already paid for them.

Posted by: Oriphan.6804

Oriphan.6804

Bert’s One Man Band from Mary Poppins as an instrument.

Attachments:

Posted by: Inoki.6048

Inoki.6048

Also, why are certain items in the gem store locked? If I e.g. wanted black wings why can’t I have them? Why do they have to be specific only to some seasons? Hawk wings are there, no problem, so what’s the big deal with black wings?

Even so there’s nothing unique there since anyone can have it.

Posted by: PeAzEz.8201

PeAzEz.8201

White and Black Feather Wings Backpack Pls…

Posted by: Toasa.1236

Toasa.1236

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Strider's_Medium_Armor_Skin

PLEASE
bring back the Striders Armor Skin.

Why bring it back?:
There are hundreds of Outfits, but nothing you can Combine with other Skins. We got soo few Skin packs in the gemstore, and most of them are not aviable atm..
Thats sad.

The striders armor is the only one which Looks great on human thief.

Please take my Money.

Gryphon.2875

Yet another plea for the Risen Disguise ( https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Order_Risen_Disguise ) to be made an Outfit!

I mean, look how cool this is…

Attachments:

(edited by Gryphon.2875)

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

WE NEED a permanent upgrade extractor to be made and sold pls! Everyone would buy this and anet would make major bank!

Posted by: SirPuddlesworth.6783

SirPuddlesworth.6783

NEEDS: Guild slot expander (idc of price)
basically to expend the amount of guilds you can be in, from 5-6 or any number. maybe a reasonable max of about 8/9 maybe, but I need this so badly, I’d spend 1k gems for each one I need it so much.

Posted by: Sera.2146

Sera.2146

Calling for two things to be added, which I am sure you will make major money from:

- Infinite Upgrade Extractor
- Guild Slot Expansion

Posted by: Albhedkah.2156

Albhedkah.2156

- It would be very good an item that can change permanently the class of a character. For example, I have a warrior and I want to switch to the ranger class. However, I do not want to delete her because I would lose the birthday bonus and others things that she have. It’s possible to make this item?

- The rewards sets of the 1st season of PVP could be selled on the Gem Store.

(edited by Albhedkah.2156)

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Since these are no longer available during Halloween and Wintersday, please make them purchasable in the Gem Store:

- Mad Memoires
- Mad Memoires: Complete Edition
- Toymaker’s Bag

Tiefsee.3647

Wintersday is comming and i would like a christmas tree mini

Also a nice idea could be a clothing set that got a lot of glowing lights around and boots that look like presents and a star/angel on the head – would match perfect to any sylvari

something like that?

Attachments:

Posted by: Ruenathorn Mirianim.1902

Ruenathorn Mirianim.1902

All the fall holidays made me wonder- can we have return of GW1 baker secret society day (I forgot the exact name). GW1 had bakers dropping pumpkin pies all over Tyria.

Maybe call it PieGiving Day? Then could have gemstore items where have a PieZooka and shoot pies at other players, maybe dailies with pie eating, pie throwing, pie baking. Yes, this is silly, but sometimes I really am craving to either eat or throw a pie, or both.

Posted by: MrRootBeer.7382

MrRootBeer.7382

It needs to be more clear that in the Black Lion Trading Company the Digital Deluxe Upgrade is not the HoT expansion even though it says…“welcome to Heart of Thrones.” It’s misleading. I just wasted $35… :’(

Ayrriss the Mesmer and a few others. ;)

Posted by: MODA.5490

MODA.5490

Anet, I have a great idea that will benefit both of the consumer and you, which is instead of making an outfit, make the outfit as a skin pieces.

that will increase the chance of the consumer to buy it. For example, if someone wants the head piece of the outfit to put it in his/her current style, but he/she can only wear the full outfit instead of using a certain piece of the outfit. so if it was a skin he/she will buy them to get that piece.

the problem with the outfit is you cant add unique touch of your own. That’s why some people will not buy the outfit because everyone will be wearing the same thing.

it will not change a thing, if someone wants the full outfit he/she can wear them, and if someone wants a piece of that outfit he/she can also get it.

I hope you consider this idea

thank you, and keep the good work.

(edited by MODA.5490)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Anet, I have a great idea that will benefit both of the consumer and you, which is instead of making an outfit, make the outfit as a skin pieces.

that will increase the chance of the consumer to buy it. For example, if someone wants the head piece of the outfit to put it in his/her current style, but he/she can only wear the full outfit instead of using a certain piece of the outfit. so if it was a skin he/she will buy them to get that piece.

the problem with the outfit is you cant add unique touch of your own. That’s why some people will not buy the outfit because everyone will be wearing the same thing.

it will not change a thing, if someone wants the full outfit he/she can wear them, and if someone wants a piece of that outfit he/she can also get it.

I hope you consider this idea

thank you, and keep the good work.

You may wish to search the various outfits vs. armors threads to see that a) you are not alone in wishing to use just part of an outfit and b) making armor (ie discrete pieces rather than a complete unit) instead of outfits is for some reason vastly difficult and time consuming.

I think the best we can hope for is to be able to hide shoulders and gloves as well as helms on outfits, and if we’re super lucky, eventually be able to mix in armor helmets with outfit bodies.

Posted by: Anela.3867

Anela.3867

Please make the floral glider a backpack also.

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

The pirate outfit from the personal story for Order of Whispers (where you rescue Genna). Exactly like it, no modifications (tho I don’t know what any version other than female Norn looks like).

Individual articles of street clothing- shirts especially, and nice fitting pants.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I’d like to see Koda’s Flame from this episode as a staff skin

Attachments:

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I’d like to see:

• The “Dhuum’s soul reaper” scythe as a staff skin. See 1st picture attached.

• Destroyer gauntlets. My elementalist NEEDS this!!!! See 2nd picture attached.

• More accessory colours for your head options in character makeovers. I see plenty of hair colours, but the accessory colours are pretty bland if you ask me, and there is hardly any variety at all to choose from. I don’t think there’s ever been any additions to accessory colours, and we certainly need more. See 3rd picture attached.

Attachments:

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

Well I suggest adding another convenience VIP place, I need one undead/catacomb themed where ghosts and skeletons are the npcs.

Posted by: Noodle.2085

Noodle.2085

I have about four boosted characters to lvl 80. Yet I hardly ever touch them because it’s such a pain in the butt to have a fully levelled character without any waypoints at all. It means a lot of running. A lot of time spent doing nothing but going from point A to point B.

What I would love to see if an item that will unlock all vanilla GW2 Waypoints. Nothing else of that zone. Just the WP’s. So we can at least make our way around on new characters the way we’re used to with our old ones.

Gryphon.2875

“Jungle Faren” Outfit
“Southsun Faren” Outfit.

Posted by: RaptureRabbit.8259

RaptureRabbit.8259

Please bring back: Mini Festive Golem!!!!!! I have been waiting for “years” to have this little guy follow me around Tyria. Please make my Christmas by having a way to buy or earn a Mini Festive Golem. Thank You <3

Posted by: KronosBaelfire.6289

KronosBaelfire.6289

Sooooo, any word yet on whether or not we’ll EVER get those long awaited Mistwarden weapons that got lost in the mists months ago? You remember, that awesome looking Revenant hammer from beta weekend right? I’ve all but almost given up hope on ever getting it but, I’m still hoping….

Attachments:

https://twitter.com/KronosBaelfire
http://gw2style.com/profile.php?id=9298
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” – Sun Tzu, The Art of War

(edited by KronosBaelfire.6289)