[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Would really love a gizmo that gives unlimited Transmutation charges. One possibility, the gizmo could be unlimited in total but limited per day. E.g. Can only get X charges/day

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Scellow.1596

Scellow.1596

Just hire World of Warcraft designer, they know what players want, this current GW2 designer only know to copy/paste stuff from old lookign GW1, he just do generic stuff, i want to give you my money guys, but please release sexy stuff..

Posted by: HisRoyalDudeness.8637

HisRoyalDudeness.8637

We (well, let’s say “I” for the sake of honesty) want Unlimited Chaos Gathering Tools! Just make the basic ones white, add a beautiful shiny aura to give them the mesmering Chaos look and you have my word that I’ll purchase the 3000 gems and give it a go! (And who knows, maybe some other people gonna throw a couple bucks in.. Anything can happen really!)

(edited by HisRoyalDudeness.8637)

Posted by: MysticWolf.6408

MysticWolf.6408

I just want to see a “Cloak/Cape” in gemstore more than anything else.

Attachments:

Posted by: Luna.6794

Luna.6794

We need corpse paint… for reasons.

Posted by: Cowpie.8465

Cowpie.8465

Additional Crafting License – expand this to unlock all 9 crafting disciplines. I know this won’t interest most, but it seems like a simple upgrade to the gem store that would immediately get another 5000 gems out of me at least. A long time ago I mastered all disciplines on my 1 main toon that I enjoy playing the most. I don’t really want to do it again on other toons and swapping disciplines at 50 silver a pop is tedious.

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

Mist infused gathering tools.. they can be swung as normal but have the smokey mist trail and when striking the target (or through it with the sickle) they can give off a different colored spark. mining pick can be white/light blue (dwarf inspiration), sickle could give off a small cloud of green leaves (ventari inspired), axe could be either purple or jade green.

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

I’d like the Revenant Finisher to be purchasable separate from the HoT Premium account upgrade. I’d love to buy it, but shelling out 2k+ gems for that one item of interest without alternatives is ridiculous.

(edited by Euthymias.7984)

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

• I want that armor set (1) as an outfit! It’s Brother Mhenlo’s gear (minus the gloves and shoes, which are from other sets). Please?
  • Please give us that haircut! (2) The current GW2 version of it is insufficient (i.e., downride ugly) as it provides a short forehead, lacks the nicely trimmed sides and back of the head, and has a weirdly placed ponytail.

P.S. Also, please implement camera zoom like in GW1 into GW2’s character selection screen.

Attachments:

Posted by: anonim.5932

anonim.5932

I would really love to see the strider’s armor have a come back.
I only now realised, that this armor is made of pieces and has one of the best looking torso pieces!

Posted by: Confucius.6489

Confucius.6489

Account-binding of discovered waypoints.

For players that have explored the map with their mains, it is very inconvenient to try to use an alt, or else it is very dull to go back and retread ground with one. An account upgrade that enables all characters on an account to use any waypoint that has been discovered by another character would be greatly appreciated.

I understand that map exploration is integral to new players and characters, so imposing conditions for use would be acceptable. I suggest these:

- At least one character must have completed the initial story.
- At least one character must have 100% map completion. (Central Tyria)
- For a character to gain access, it must be level 80.
- Further world completions only give 1 gift of exploration (instead of 2)

As for the experienced gained for discovering them, handle that however you must. It wouldn’t help to level a character under the above restrictions, and so it would count toward masteries only. I doubt that anyone purchasing this upgrade would mind sacrificing it, but you may choose to award it as a perk for buying.

Personally, I would like to see it extend into the living world and Heart of Thorns maps, but I won’t get greedy.

This is something for which I would pay 2000 gems.

Posted by: Vai Satriani.2736

Vai Satriani.2736

i need a glider/backpiece combo with red and black theme.if its fiery its a bonus :P

Posted by: YiKai.3194

YiKai.3194

I don’t mind throw money for gem items, but the foefire mantle only looks nice when all the effects are on.
please turn off the night/ day variances please.
Besides, the preview doesn’t show/ nor give notice about such variance.

Posted by: DirtDowney.5187

DirtDowney.5187

Can we please have a sale on Character Slot Expansions and Name Change Contracts??? Me and a few guildies have been waiting for these to go on sale for months and they haven’t yet.

Please Anet, please.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

an organic skintight outfit, something like this:

Attachments:

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

A southsun faren outfit which comprises of only wearing those famous red undies that the mini sothsun faren wears (it would hide all the other slots like the helmet, chest, gloves, shoulders, and boots). A southsun kasmeer outfit would also be appropriate here, for the female characters – which would have exactly what the mini southsun kasmeer wears.

Gw1 weapon and armor skin packages/bundles

More skimpy male armor skins – particularly with the chest area, to show abs etc.

Invisible armor skins for all weight classes – we’d finally be able to hide our trenchcoats once and for all.

Varesh Ossa outfit – the wine coloured outfit with gold trim that she wears with that scythe, is amazing. It has this cool mantle that curves around her neck too. I honestly don’t know why this hasn’t been added already to be honest – it would sell like hotcakes in my opinion. It was smart of anet to put the chaos gloves skin in the gemstore – so why not more gw1 stuff like this? We are very nostalgic players and there were some amazing skins from gw1.

Voltaic Spear skins (the animated version). I would love to have the option of buying a white dyed version, as well as a black dyed version (see gw1 white voltaic spear, and gw1 black voltaic spear in google, for references). I know we already have aliraska, but it just isn’t the same. The spear isn’t one solid colour – you can see wooden bits and it just doesn’t look right – and there’s no pulsating/current animation. I believe this would look amazing with the mistforged wvw armor and its animated armor effects.

Dhuum outfit – look like a truly menacing necromaner with an outfit that features a dyeable dhuumfire glow, tatty cloth-like material, spikes, and chains.

Additions to total makeover kits – tattoos and markings for ALL classes. Think, Shadowhunters, think runes, symbols, and amazing markings that really bring your character to life and make them stand out among the rest. If Anet wanted to make an even better version, have tattoos/runes/markings that glow – and can be dyed.

Addition to black lion chests – permanent total makeover kit. These would be in high demand and a very rare drop. Most likely pricier than 2 or even 3 legendary weapons.

Capes – gw2 really needs capes. These could work as backpiece skins. I was playing Runescape the other day, and I was wearing a Rainbow Cape and couldn’t help but think, man, if only guild wars 2 had capes… It would be even more of an awesome game, but then the reality of it most likely never happening kicked in, and I was instantly depressed, thinking about how it will most likely remain only a dream, and not a reality

Edit: just noticed the white dyed voltaic spear wasn’t very white on the entire spear. I forgot about that. Probably why I went with the black dyed voltaic spear in gw1 as it was all one color and didn’t have any see through/wooden looking bits on the handle area. So maybe just a black dyed voltaic spear with the pulsating animation would be best, if the white dyed version can’t be one solid color, like the black version.

The least gw2 should have is capes. It is all supposed to be about guilds, right? Well, what better way to distinguish yourself amongst other guilds, than a personalised guild cape? Anet could even do unique capes, like a rainbow cape (would work well with The Dreamer, or Bifrost, for example).

Sorry for all the pics, but I wanted Anet to really get a feel for how epic this would all be.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

More ’cultural’ gliders please!
Such as typical NornISH glider, Human glider, Asuran glider, etc...

Please, please, re-think and start making (gem)armorskins again! Full armorskins for all three weights.

Also, bring more NPCs clothes/armors which is still unable for us players to use.
Yes, I would like to dress up like a noble or a villager!

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Posted by: Dragobrath.5372

Dragobrath.5372

Could you please make a short bow version of a Storm Bow?

I have started playing thief recently and also plan to switch my ranger to A/T+SB, but unfortunately none of the existing short bow skins are as appealing as Storm Bow, so I’d be happy if you would make one.

Posted by: Are.1326

Are.1326

Considering how popular the [Shoulder Scarf] item is, I’d love to see retextured versions of it. Maybe a scarf pack including multiple texture variants.

Possible new texture patterns for scarfs:

• Hearts
  • Skulls
  • Dots
  • Glowing runes
  • Asura pattern
  • Fuzzy
  • Guild Icon

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

Glider skins based on legendary weapons. For instance the Sunrise glider skin would have the body “skinned” with the same graphic as the blade of the weapon uses, and the trail would use the same graphic as the footprints.

I would like to see these only useable by people who had the actual weapons.

Posted by: SmirkDog.3160

SmirkDog.3160

I would really like an item that unlocks all waypoints for level 80 characters. Obviously it would ruin the exploration aspect of the game for low level characters, but I have 10 level 80 characters and having to run through all areas to re-unlock the waypoints for all of them sounds so tedious that I really only play on one character, the one that has world completion, because a lot of my others don’t have them.

Or maybe have it be an achievement unlock for world completion? A reusable item you can give to every character to unlock those waypoints for them? There’s already level boosts that can be obtained in multiple ways, so why not something like this.

Posted by: Vai Satriani.2736

Vai Satriani.2736

spinal blade pack glider would be cool.especially if its dye-able.i would buy it in a heartbeat.

Posted by: Valdergare.5619

Valdergare.5619

Suggestion…in the Gem Store…sell a breather skin that turns the character into a Mermaid/Merman when underwater…pretty sure it would sell like hotcakes and my wife would adore it ;-)

Valdergare
Ranger, Isle of Janthir

Posted by: Lancaeron.1524

Lancaeron.1524

I like this idea…but it’s only fitting for Humans, Norn, and possibly Sylvari.

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

The mermaid will be wearing a trenchcoat™.

Posted by: Faaris.8013

Faaris.8013

I don’t see why you are sarcastic about it, it should be obvious that fish should recognize a mermaid class from distance, and the trenchcoat silhouette allows that.

Herleve – Ruins of Surmia

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

What a drag.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You might consider posting in the Sticky where the Devs are more apt to see your suggestion.

Good luck.

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

ROFLMAO! Unfortunately, it is all too likely.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Suggestion…in the Gem Store…sell a breather skin that turns the character into a Mermaid/Merman when underwater…pretty sure it would sell like hotcakes and my wife would adore it ;-)

Valdergare
Ranger, Isle of Janthir

I have a strange feeling that to keep things more GW2ish, you’re more likely to get a krait or largos transform tonic that works underwater and allows combat. I don’t think there are any transformations in game that turn you into something that does not exist in the world in some form already, and merfolk just aren’t part of Tyrian lore afaik.

Also, if whatever form it takes it does sell like hotcakes, odds are everyone will look exactly the same when using it. Same mer-hair, same mer-tail, same mer-skin tone, same mer-channel (oops, ignore that last bit, flashed back to Adam West’s Batman). I don’t see that as a good thing. I mean, I am happy to wear outfits even though they get a bit “samey” but at least I can dye those to stand out.

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Valdergare
Ranger, Isle of Janthir

I have a strange feeling that to keep things more GW2ish, you’re more likely to get a krait or largos transform tonic that works underwater and allows combat. I don’t think there are any transformations in game that turn you into something that does not exist in the world in some form already, and merfolk just aren’t part of Tyrian lore afaik.

Also, if whatever form it takes it does sell like hotcakes, odds are everyone will look exactly the same when using it. Same mer-hair, same mer-tail, same mer-skin tone, same mer-channel (oops, ignore that last bit, flashed back to Adam West’s Batman). I don’t see that as a good thing. I mean, I am happy to wear outfits even though they get a bit “samey” but at least I can dye those to stand out.

Well, there are different colored quaggan tonics, as well as the various Mystery tonics that can turn you into a random tree, a random piece of furniture, etc. So there are already methods in-game to make peoples’ looks differ using tonics.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: The Greyhawk.9107

The Greyhawk.9107

Valdergare
Ranger, Isle of Janthir

Well, there are different colored quaggan tonics, as well as the various Mystery tonics that can turn you into a random tree, a random piece of furniture, etc. So there are already methods in-game to make peoples’ looks differ using tonics.

Yeah, but all that stuff is already in game (and trees and furniture tonics can’t be used in combat, correct?), mermaids have no models in game at this time.

Hate is Fuel.

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

It is a neat idea, though.

sorudo.9054

Valdergare
Ranger, Isle of Janthir

Yeah, but all that stuff is already in game (and trees and furniture tonics can’t be used in combat, correct?), mermaids have no models in game at this time.

we have our own version of a mermaid
https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/131656/tumblr_mjz0q51urH1rtdsh3o8_1280_1_.jpg

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Yep, that is why I mentioned krait and largos as more likely than fairy tale mermaids to be what might fill the OP’s request.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

A new one use item: like a bank access but it allows you to access the inventory of one of your other chars. Could open up a party type window with all your chars listed as party members and you choose the char to open up its inventory.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

After a year, another patch with no new hair/beard/horn styles. If you folks at Anet can endlessly come up with more glider skins that one can shake a stick at, and fugly outfits that no one uses, surely you can divert some of that effort to new hair/beard/horn styles. Folks might actually start buying hair restyle kits if you did that.

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

I blame being so close to expansion release because “why release new Hair styles now when they can release it on Expansion when a flood of old player return and new players join the game.”

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

I blame being so close to expansion release because “why release new Hair styles now when they can release it on Expansion when a flood of old player return and new players join the game.”

So what would their excuse be for why they haven’t done so in all the previous patches over the last year?

And what makes you think that the devs are going to add new styles in the x-pac? They’ll most likely claim that the x-pac took up too many resources. (even though they’ll still be churning out glider skins by the bushel up to that time)

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

My guess is they’ve saving it for either expansion #2 launch or two-three weeks thereafter to keep some form of content churning into the game. It’s probably easier for them to implement new colors for features instead of new models regarding hairstyles/faces. It’s what’s been happening as of late. Would really welcome some new faces + hairstyles and where’s mah darn white + black hair accessory colors already? ahhhhh.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

And what makes you think that the devs are going to add new styles in the x-pac?

Some have already been added in preparation, though there’s the possibility that they keep them exclusive to NPCs.

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

I thought there were updates? Or was that just hair/eye/accessory colors?

Posted by: Hibiskus.8294

Hibiskus.8294

The last update were just some colours…..and yes, i also want new hairstyles. (And maybe new Horn-Styles….when i ever get my first char finished with the maps i want to play my charr thief…..or totally new: ear styles) ^^…when you google you might be finding some really great fan art for hairstyles….^^…ok, i am really waiting for some new hairstyles…at the moment i dont wanna change my hair because i fear that they release some cool hairstyles 1 week after i changed my hair..and so i am still waiting……XD

sorudo.9054

we need really long beards for humans, it is getting quite depressing when i want to make a wizard and all i can make is a short bearded ape. (and give the wizard hat long hair, we don’t want bald wizards)

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I have been waiting for new horns for charr for years. I expected it to come with HoT, but no….
I Think racial features like New horns and fur patterns (and the equivalence for other races) is THE only thing in GW2 that has never got a proper update. ????

I want antler style horns for charr.

Kima & Co

Posted by: Avador.8934

Avador.8934

I also want new hairstyles (like Dutch braids), and especially new beard styles (mainly longer beard’) as well.
And Anet pls, I beg you, give us some sort of double colored hair, especially for females. It would be so cool!

Attachments:

I am lazy to write it over and over. So sorry for my English.

(edited by Avador.8934)

Posted by: Taberis.8341

Taberis.8341

I would love to see a back item version of the the blood stone glider, doesn’t even need much work just use the same texture/look as the glider.

Pretty much what they did with the white/back wings.

Attachments:

Posted by: Thornwolf.9721

Thornwolf.9721

Could we please get some armor skins/outfits of a different variety than what We have? Like Id really love to have a Cernunnos esq outfit. Maybe some wood-elf Esq type outfits or something more based toward like the Ideals of druidism. I mean They have been a pretty big part of this story-line in the living story, and Id love to have some Legit armor to go with the wayfarer Henge. ( Alot of these will be scans from Total War war-hammer, I don’t expect the outfits/armor pieces to be Identical its just to give the basic Idea. I for one really wana put Antlers on my sylvari and make him have hooves and fur.)
https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/209/489/large/tom-parker-tomp-wef-orion-01.jpg?1481358392

https://i.redditmedia.com/4DD1Bvj9HJOk1jFBlJIp5MEOjpGWKovg4Ph86Kk_LqA.png?w=847&s=2549268c2b1ed35c99d86aee31aa24be

https://www.diabloii.net/gallery/data/558/medium/andre-yamaguchi-0a.jpg

https://www.diabloii.net/gallery/data/558/medium/andre-yamaguchi-57a.jpg

https://www.diabloii.net/gallery/data/558/medium/andre-yamaguchi-158a.jpg

http://orig14.deviantart.net/32dd/f/2016/202/9/0/exiled_druids_of_lornwood_by_huussii-daatv86.png

http://pre12.deviantart.net/d929/th/pre/i/2016/112/b/0/druid_by_neexsethe-d9zttzo.png

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/58/5c/99/585c99583fcc5fdf00e2f57f877d5e5d--character-concept-character-art.jpg

(edited by Thornwolf.9721)

Posted by: Copper.9507

Copper.9507

May we please have a Pact Fleet Glider — with the same dragonfly-wings aesthetic as the Pact Fleet Weapons? A glider/backpack set would be EVEN BETTER. Pretty please?

Posted by: Lite Ning Strike.5203

Lite Ning Strike.5203

Would like to see something added so that you could travel to all Waypoints you have open for free. I know the fees are minimal and it would be like the unlimited farming tools (meaning you paid more than you will ever use) but it would be nice to have unlimited travel as a convenience type item.

The First and Only Blaq Sheep