To hair or not to hair

To hair or not to hair

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Solzero.5380

Solzero.5380

It baffles me that still at this point in time if I decide to wear a hat it shaves my head…

What if you fail? You will. Then, you move on.

To hair or not to hair

Posted by: Roundabout.1752

Roundabout.1752

I haven’t found a Helm I like enough to cover up my paid for hair, but seriously I thought that was fixed ages ago.

To hair or not to hair

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Sadly, no. Nor can it be fixed, really.

You may recall that if you remove all of a character’s armor, some body parts will be wearing undergarments? Well, that’s what hair is to this game, it’s an undergarment on your head. When you put something onto that spot (note that “on face” and “on head” are actually two different spots), the “undergarment” disappears.

They could make new versions of the hats that appear to have hair sticking out from beneath them, but the hair would actually be part of the hat. It would take color from the hat’s color selections, not the hair’s. It would also be the same hair for everyone wearing that hat, no matter what style of hair they had before putting it on.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

To hair or not to hair

Posted by: Bazompora.2635

Bazompora.2635

They could make new versions of the hats that appear to have hair sticking out from beneath them, but the hair would actually be part of the hat. It would take color from the hat’s color selections, not the hair’s. It would also be the same hair for everyone wearing that hat, no matter what style of hair they had before putting it on.

I can already bet what hair type texture that would be …

Elonians who know her history are often proud to have one of their own in the pantheon.

To hair or not to hair

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

How about to tortoise instead?

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment