Was selling Arah P2, got kicked, suggestions?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Josh.5392

Josh.5392

As title says, I was selling arah p2 that I duoed with my friend, 3 people joined at once and instantly kicked me from the dungeon. Is there anything I can do to get them even a temporary suspension? I /joined their party afterwards and politely asked why they would do that and they started swearing at me in French and asking if I would like the kitten.

Posted by: Josh.5392

Josh.5392

Sorry, the kitten there at the end involves genitalia.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Contact support and give them any screenshots you have, I guess? I’m not sure what will happen, if anything, but it’s your best bet.

Edit: Might get them for language, if nothing else.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Phyxrgon.7305

Phyxrgon.7305

I don’t bother with path sellers… but I’d say the best way to prevent it from happening is having the 3 vs 2 majority. Of course you, and 2 others(friends, loyal sidekicks, etc) so the buyers won’t overrule you. Less payout in the end, but you’re guaranteed not getting kicked.

Jade Quarrior – [HzH] [SF]

Tengu. Make it happen.

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Selling paths isnt supported by Arena net, so you are out of luck. its a risk you take selling paths.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

I’d say the best way to prevent it from happening is having the 3 vs 2 majority. Of course you, and 2 others(friends, loyal sidekicks, etc) so the buyers won’t overrule you. Less payout in the end, but you’re guaranteed not getting kicked.

This. Think of the reduced revenue as paying an insurance premium.

(edited by IndigoSundown.5419)

Posted by: Fewix.4250

Fewix.4250

Have you ever considered not being a casual?

In most games. Casuals are the majority. In Gw2, casuals are the game.

Posted by: Lorgus.6148

Lorgus.6148

Sorry OP, it sucks, but it happens. The only way to really get around this is by having friends/guildies hold spots in your party as you sell, though from what I hear, there’s a new party merge bug going around, so even that might not be fully safe…

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

To clarify the way the policy works (if I remember correctly):

1. You can report people for kicking you unjustly from any group. Selling a path would not add or subtract any urgency to the situation.

2. On the flip side, you can be reported for scamming your clients and not finishing the path after you’ve been paid. In other words, while path selling isn’t “supported” by ArenaNet, it does not make anyone immune to the rules against scamming.

3. No compensation or refunds will be issued on either side.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Is this a troll post? Surprised someone would actually ask this question seriously.

I’d suggest finding a different way to make gold, otherwise.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I feel for the original poster as in effect the others stole the path. and his bonus.

All people here saying he isn’t entitled are pompous trolls and should think what would happen if they got kicked from a dungeon path at the end boss. especially after a solo or duo run.

Have fun, and no I do not use path sellers, sometimes act as filler, and I do no sell paths either. As a filler I sometimes get a gold, or get a path bonus, but most of the times I’m invited into a path join and am asked to leave a couple of minutes later.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: tenklo.6104

tenklo.6104

i would say also if u selling paths have 2 other people u trust cause like u said three people cam in instantly and it takes 3 people to kick… so be smarter

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

As other people have said selling paths is permitted but not supported by Anet. Which means they treat it the same as any other dungeon run where more people join the party while it’s in progress.

If the OP had been doing this path normally and 3 people left right before the boss (say for example 2 got disconnected and a 3rd rage quit because of it), then the remaining 2 had recruited 3 new people who kicked them as soon as they got in it would be obvious abuse of the LFG function on the part of the 3 who kicked the OP and worth reporting to Anet.

This is the same as far as Anet are concerned.

They won’t be forced to pay you for the run, and you won’t get your reward from that path but the people who kicked you would get punished. I don’t actually know what the punishment is for this though, not sure if it’s a suspension or a warning or what.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Anet refuses to do parties properly so we have the “mob rules” system we have now. People get LFG-jacked all the time, we see regular posts in the dungeon forum about it. Clearly there’s not enough deterrent (there’s none actually).

Danikat.8537

Anet refuses to do parties properly so we have the “mob rules” system we have now. People get LFG-jacked all the time, we see regular posts in the dungeon forum about it. Clearly there’s not enough deterrent (there’s none actually).

What could they put in place to prevent this?

If they had a system where certain people couldn’t be kicked it would just enable that one person to troll everyone else freely. They used to have something similar where if the person who entered 1st left everyone else got kicked out and that caused far more problems than it solved.

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

I don’t like the practice of selling paths, personally.

Not everyone starts playing games at the same time, or has RL friends to help them play.

So, selling access to content is, essentially, using the advantages you happen to have and that they don’t, to deprive them of gold/RL money.

That doesn’t sit well with me…

I wouldn’t do what these people did to you, but I can’t say I’m surprised that some people do.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

You got powned xD i steal allot of party’s with friends, its easy money and legit xD

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I find it amusing that ANet admitting that it doesn’t break any rules is being presented in this thread as ANet saying it’s ok and that they probably wouldn’t prefer that it didn’t happen. The simple fact that they won’t support it is an indication that they don’t support it. They just can’t crack down on it because there is technically nothing to crack down on. Technicalities are a kitten.

There is nothing you can do. There is nothing you should be able to do. Good for the French guys for sticking it to you. ANet supports them more than you.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

I find it amusing that ANet admitting that it doesn’t break any rules is being presented in this thread as ANet saying it’s ok and that they probably wouldn’t prefer that it didn’t happen. The simple fact that they won’t support it is an indication that they don’t support it. They just can’t crack down on it because there is technically nothing to crack down on. Technicalities are a kitten.

There is nothing you can do. There is nothing you should be able to do. Good for the French guys for sticking it to you. ANet supports them more than you.

actually the guy could report them. Griefing is a bannable offence.

You got powned xD i steal allot of party’s with friends, its easy money and legit xD

you can get banned then.

I don’t like the practice of selling paths, personally.

Not everyone starts playing games at the same time, or has RL friends to help them play.

So, selling access to content is, essentially, using the advantages you happen to have and that they don’t, to deprive them of gold/RL money.

That doesn’t sit well with me…

I wouldn’t do what these people did to you, but I can’t say I’m surprised that some people do.

the point to selling paths is that they’re soloed or duoed. You don’t need much people for this. Nor much time. Just skill. That’s why “solo Arah” videos exist on youtube.

Posted by: Nanashi.6297

Nanashi.6297

Anet itself already said that it’s okay to sell paths. It’s not an abuse of LFGs in any way shape or form. I respect people like OP and wish that I was good enough to solo dungeons.

They said it’s not against the rules but by no means they support doing it.

It’s tolerated and that’s all there is to it.

To the topic I can just say what people said before. Write a ticket to the support if you really care that much about one group of people doing that. But don’t expect to actually get help. As I mentioned before Arenanet is not supporting it. You can be happy that they let this still be a thing at all.

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

Anet itself already said that it’s okay to sell paths. It’s not an abuse of LFGs in any way shape or form. I respect people like OP and wish that I was good enough to solo dungeons.

To the topic I can just say what people said before. Write a ticket to the support if you really care that much about one group of people doing that. But don’t expect to actually get help. As I mentioned before Arenanet is not supporting it. You can be happy that they let this still be a thing at all.

They don’t support selling but they don’t support griefing.

The fact that people are saying “get over it” after someone has just posted about being griefed says a lot about this “community”.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Posted by: Daraath.9827

Daraath.9827

well selling dungeons is what kills the game at 80 for many ppl, lvl up, gear up in zerk exo, and do dailys / quit, because there are no explo other than sellers.

id take it as high risk high reward, this time u lost, deal with it

Tigaseye.2047

the point to selling paths is that they’re soloed or duoed. You don’t need much people for this. Nor much time. Just skill. That’s why “solo Arah” videos exist on youtube.

How does that change anything I said?

Yeah, I guess, if you’re soloing them, that may mean you don’t have friends helping you, so that removes one advantage I alluded to.

Other than that (and certainly in the case of the OP, who is not soloing in this case), it makes no difference.

It’s still trying to take advantage of people for gold, in a game where gold=RL money.

The fact that people are saying “get over it” after someone has just posted about being griefed says a lot about this “community”.

Yeah, I think it says that most of us (who are not goldsellers) would prefer a game where people played together, equally, for fun.

Not a game where a few people have (admittedly, due to ANet’s design failings) reduced group PVE to a speedrun borefest and/or goldmaking enterprise.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

(edited by Tigaseye.2047)

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

well selling dungeons is what kills the game at 80 for many ppl, lvl up, gear up in zerk exo, and do dailys / quit, because there are no explo other than sellers.

Yes there are. They just fill very fast. People who think there aren’t regular exploreable parties need to try putting up their own add.

OP: How annoying that people do such a thing. I guess the only safeguard for that would be to have two people you trust with you and only sell two. I shudder to think what that would mean for the prices.

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

how does it kill the game? you literally boot up the lfg, make a group and do a dungeon. selling doesn’t disrupt that in any way, groups fill up quickly all the time.

let’s change the OP’s post to “I was trying to do a story mode dungeon and was kicked by griefers”. Would you tell them now to deal with it, or is your gripe with selling in particular?

Not a game where a few people have (admittedly, due to ANet’s design failings) reduced group PVE to a speedrun borefest and/or goldmaking enterprise.

you realise that is literally every single MMO ever?

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Tigaseye.2047

how does it kill the game? you literally boot up the lfg, make a group and do a dungeon. selling doesn’t disrupt that in any way, groups fill up quickly all the time.

let’s change the OP’s post to “I was trying to do a story mode dungeon and was kicked by griefers”. Would you tell them now to deal with it, or is your gripe with selling in particular?

you realise that is literally every single MMO ever?

No, because it’s not.

WoW, for example, suffers badly from (gradual) outgearing.

Other than that, it’s pretty much impossible to cheese, as they have made sure that classes, specs and talents are all relatively balanced, buffs are group-wide, ranged weaps are equally viable as melee ones and the mechanics in dungeons are well designed.

A few guilds will charge gold for boosts in “real” raids, which I don’t approve of, but at least no one is charging for dungeons, or LFR and/or making narrow rules and excluding people from them.

They are just a case of queuing and then playing normally (especially if you’re DPS – obviously, as a healer/tank you have to learn your specific role).

Not a case of (9/10 times) being expected to play in a completely artificial, formulaic, boring way, which is generally the case in group PVE in this game and/or being charged for the privilege of clearing an old dungeon.

…and of course the other poster’s problem (“gripe”) was with the selling – I would have thought that was patently obvious?

Mirta.5029

How does that change anything I said?

Yeah, I guess, if you’re soloing them, that may mean you don’t have friends helping you, so that removes one advantage I alluded to.

Other than that (and certainly in the case of the OP, who is not soloing in this case), it makes no difference.

It’s still trying to take advantage of people for gold, in a game where gold=RL money.

Yeah, I think it says that most of us (who are not goldsellers) would prefer a game where people played together, equally, for fun.

how is it taking advantage of anyone?! If I don’t have time to do a dungeon that I did like 20 000 times, I will from time to time buy it if I want to get the tokens. I am not taken advantage off, I’m provided a service. IN a game where you can make 10-20G a day easily, nobody is buying gems to buy dungeon runs.

Then make your own LFG! Plenty of new people in the game that have not run 3 year old content to death and plenty of exp people that want to speedrun for money too.

With as much population as there is I’ve never had problems getting a group for anything, except for fractals level 49 when you’re LFGing on a rampager necro. And even then you get a group eventually.

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

What a blinkered view of WOW you have Tigaseye.

Wow comes with instant level 90 characters with gears, and it has been possible for YEARS to buy a ready made fully kitted out max level toon, farmed by people who make a living doing such things.

If you love WoW so much, go back to it?

It’s very easy to start your own group, there is no ‘need’ to pay for clearing a dungeon, and you’ll be surprised at how quickly the group forms up. Other people prefer to pay for the certainty that the group will finish the path by buying into it, rather than spend time with a group of clueless pugs who bring rubbish to the group and repeatedly fail.

I don’t see anything wrong with selling paths if you want to spend the time getting to the end boss as a solo or duo and making some gold from your time. Equally, i see nothing wrong with paying for the service to collect the tokens or end reward and save yourself some time and effort in completing it in a pug group.

What happened to the OP is griefing and abuse of the LFG tool and should be punished.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

Tigaseye.2047

^ Well, you two clearly like the situation.

I (and many others, from the look of this thread) don’t.

I tried to tolerate the dungeon grouping system, in this game, which I view as fairly primitive anyway.

But, I draw the line at playing in a really boring way, with weapons I don’t want to use on ranger, paying, or making my own groups.

I didn’t even select the lead role in WoW dungeons, even though I had been playing for years.

So, of course I don’t want to make my own groups in a game I’ve only been playing a few months.

I feel like, when you select a lead role, you should really know everything there is to know about that dungeon and ideally, the game as a whole.

Otherwise, you’re misleading people.

I don’t want to be in a situation where someone looks to me for guidance and I don’t know the answer.

Plus, I play games to relax – not to lead people around.

Baldrick – as I have said many times, already, on this forum, I have certain issues with the current xpac of WoW.

So, I don’t “love it so much”.

But, I am still able to see where it is better.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I didn’t even select he lead role in WoW dungeons, even though I had been playing for years.

So, of course I don’t want to make my own groups in a game I’ve only been playing a few months.

I feel like, when you select a lead role, you should really know everything there is to know about that dungeon and ideally, the game as a whole.

There is no party leader system in GW2. Someone starting a dungeon group does not make them the leader of the group. You’re putting pressure on yourself that no one else would put on you.

If you’re that concerned about it, you could always make a lfg post saying “COF 1, still pretty new to this” or some other thing to let them know you don’t know what you’re doing.

Mirta.5029

^ Well, you two clearly like the situation.

I (and many others, from the look of this thread) don’t.

I tried to tolerate the dungeon grouping system, in this game, which I view as fairly primitive anyway.

But, I draw the line at playing in a really boring way, with weapons I don’t want to use on ranger, paying, or making my own groups.

I didn’t even select the lead role in WoW dungeons, even though I had been playing for years.

I don’t want to be in a situation where someone looks to me for guidance and I don’t know the answer.

Plus, I play games to relax – not to lead people around.

Baldrick – as I have said many times, already, on this forum, I have certain issues with the current xpac of WoW.

So, I don’t “love it so much”.

But, I am still able to see where it is better.

you’re looking at guild wars 2 the whole wrong way. It’s a very very casual game. If you make an LFG with “completely new” or anything like that you will still get a full party. Heck sometimes people make LFGs saying “I don’t know what I’m doing” or even just “want people to talk to” and it’s completely acceptable. People make their own groups when they have played for a few days, let alone months. Nobody will ask guidance from you, or view you as special in any way shape or form.

Tigaseye.2047

I didn’t even select he lead role in WoW dungeons, even though I had been playing for years.

There is no party leader system in GW2. Someone starting a dungeon group does not make them the leader of the group. You’re putting pressure on yourself that no one else would put on you.

If you’re that concerned about it, you could always make a lfg post saying “COF 1, still pretty new to this” or some other thing to let them know you don’t know what you’re doing.

Yeah and you know who you would get joining then?

A bunch of people who would then lecture me/us on which class(es) to use (or not use), how to gear, how to build, how to speedrun…

Just like you do, most of the time, if you join an “everyone welcome” group.

No thank you – I’ll just pass.

You are probably right that I put too much pressure on myself, but I still don’t feel like making my own groups.

It’s just not what I play games for.

Mirta.5029

A bunch of people who would then lecture me/us on which class(es) to use (or not use), how to gear, how to build, how to speedrun…

You are probably right that I put too much pressure on myself, but I still don’t feel like making my own groups.

who would lecture you exactly? Why are you being paranoid without even trying? We’re telling you that it’s okay and here you are completely refusing to partake in content which is not a fault of absolutely anyone, just your own fears.

And if you are going to continue to refuse to partake in content available to you, then sorry, but that’s not the fault of OP, not the fault of speedrunners, or any other players for that matter. It’s completely your choice that you made and you really shouldn’t be here blaming OP for things that he is not guilty of.

(edited by Mirta.5029)

Danikat.8537

I don’t like people selling dungeon paths either. I don’t ever buy them, I don’t even join guild members who offer free spots because I want to feel like I earned my rewards.

But that doesn’t justify anyone joining a group and kicking the existing members. It doesn’t matter what the group was for or what type of group it was, you shouldn’t be allowed to do that.

That’s a massive exaggeration. There are a lot of people doing explorable dungeon paths who aren’t selling them. (It’s also far from the only ‘end game’ activity available.)

As someone else said there might be fewer listed when you open up the LFG tool, but that’s because they usually fill up faster and so don’t stay up as long. But more will come along to replace them.

And if not start your own. Anyone can put an advert on the LFG tool but for some reason a lot of people seem reluctant to try. The whole intention is that if you don’t find a group that suits you then you can start your own and people can join you.

Assuming that because you don’t see a group you want right now you can’t ever get one is like assuming you can only join groups with 4 people because ones with 3 or 2 will never get enough people to start.

Posted by: Moldur.6275

Moldur.6275

You deserve to be kicked if you attempt to sell a dungeon.
Don’t sell dungeons and you wont have any problems.
Selling takes away the whole point of running it don’t you think?

(edited by Moldur.6275)

RoseofGilead.8907

I can’t say I’ve ever thought it was my place to tell my party how to gear or how to build. I definitely don’t try to make PUGs into speedrun groups. If we keep failing all over the place, I will ask if we could try all stacking (or try all ranging, if stacking is failing). Sometimes I’ll mail food or potions to my party members if i notice we need a little boost. In the end, we get through it and usually have a good time. And that’s how 90% of my PUG runs have gone. It’s rare that I encounter the type of person you’re describing. Usually, gear and builds and stuff only come up if someone asks “What kind of set up is good for this?”.

Obviously, you have every right to do a dungeon or to not do a dungeon. We should all play what we enjoy playing. But yeah, most of the worries you’ve posted are unfounded.

RoseofGilead.8907

Dumb forum bug.

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

So you’re a leech.

Try, “LFG Path X, leeches only.”

Tigaseye.2047

who would lecture you exactly? Why are you being paranoid without even trying? We’re telling you that it’s okay and here you are completely refusing to partake in content which is not a fault of absolutely anyone, just your own fears.

I’m not being paranoid.

I’m not plucking this out of thin air…

This is from firsthand experience of “everyone welcome” type groups in this game.

Normally, they are led by someone who then spends the entire dungeon telling everyone to skip>stack>melee in preset places, refuses to join-in unless everyone does and lecturing people on their what their class/gear/builds should be.

It’s not exactly a leap to imagine that, if I said I was “still new”, or something, that that is the type of player who would join, to “help” everyone.

Which would be OK, except I have no interest in learning how to play in that skip>stack>melee way, as I have no use for it, as it doesn’t interest me as a way of playing a game.

Whether it is the most efficient way, or not.

I only run content, in any game, if it’s fun.

I never do stuff I don’t enjoy, however profitable it might be.

End of story.

Tigaseye.2047

So you’re a leech.

Firstly, how can I be a “leech” when I don’t even run that content?

I tried a few times, decided it wasn’t for me and didn’t bother anymore.

Secondly, if we’re supposed to be able to play how we like, despite the game design favouring certain methods, how would it be “leeching” for someone to do that, anyway?

Either the game design is dictating very narrow terms, in which case that is terrible design; or, it isn’t, in which case we are all free to do exactly what we like.

You can’t have it both ways, so which is it?

Mirta.5029

I’m not being paranoid.

I’m not plucking this out of thin air…

This is from firsthand experience of “everyone welcome” type groups in this game.

Normally, they are led by someone who then spends the entire dungeon telling everyone to skip>stack>melee in preset places, refuses to join-in unless everyone does and lecturing people on their what their class/gear/builds should be.

It’s not exactly a leap to imagine that, if I said I was “still new”, or something, that that is the type of player who would join, to “help” everyone.

Which would be OK, except I have no interest in learning how to play in that skip>stack>melee way, as I have no use for it, as it doesn’t interest me as a way of playing a game.

Whether it is the most efficient way, or not.

I only run content, in any game, if it’s fun.

I never do stuff I don’t enjoy, however profitable it might be.

End of story.

yes you are being paranoid.

About new player groups – you tend to try and teach people, especially new people about how everyone else does the dungeon and what to expect. When they join any other party later, if you gave them no instructions whatsoever and they don’t know how the run is normally done, if they’re used to just clearing everything, then they’re going to ultimately receive a lot of abuse in normal groups. That’s why in new players welcome groups there are friendly people trying to explain. They are taking their time to explain, not command you.

About your own groups – you can put whatever conditions you want. You can say “no skipping”, “no stacking”, “clearing everything”, heck you could even put in “only people with pink unicorns can join my party”. It’s your party after all.

However if you have no intention in ever doing dungeons, then why are you being the grumpy old man yelling at the OP when OP did nothing to you? Go away, go to topics you enjoy about the content that you enjoy and stay out of topics about the content that you have no intention of ever doing, because all you’re doing here is blaming others with absolutely no basis for it.

Tigaseye.2047

Fine, I’m being paranoid.

Pretty sure I explained how my reactions are from actual things that happened to me, but whatever.

As I say, I have no desire to make my own groups, anyway.

Having to list a bunch of criteria, every time, sounds like a major PITA, frankly.

I’ll stick to WvW, until I’m bored, at which point I guess I’ll move on.

I’m not being grumpy, I’m not yelling and I’m not a man.

I made a perfectly reasonable first post in this thread, which expressed exactly how I feel.

I suggest you go and read it before wrongly accusing me of things.

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

So you’re a leech.

Secondly, if we’re supposed to be able to play how we like, despite the game design favouring certain methods, how would it be “leeching” for someone to do that, anyway?

Either the game design is dictating very narrow terms, in which case that is terrible design; or, it isn’t, in which case we are all free to do exactly what we like.

You won’t make your own LFG because you’re afraid others will give you advice about how to play better.

So the only way you’d play the content is if you could join others and play your inefficient build.

Sounds like the mindset of a leech.

But, granted, you are just refusing to play the content all together, so I take it back.

Apologies.

Tigaseye.2047

So you’re a leech.

You won’t make your own LFG because you’re afraid others will give you advice about how to play better.

So the only way you’d play the content is if you could join others and play your inefficient build.

Sounds like the mindset of a leech.

But, granted, you are just refusing to play the content all together, so I take it back.

Apologies.

I notice you didn’t answer my question.

So, which is it?

Posted by: Moderator.1056

Moderator.1056

Since the discussion in this thread has derailed and is no longer constructive this thread is now closed.