Wintersday Decorations

Wintersday Decorations

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kelly.7019

Kelly.7019

Looking forward to seeing what will be added this year. I can only pray that those Snow covered pine trees from the Bitterfrost Frontier will be craftable or the snow covered tonic tree. Looking for some winter pine trees so i can take out the Ascalon orange (Autumn) ones and replace with some nice white ones!
-Or perhaps some actual craftable snowball piles that u can throw at other players in the guild hall.
-Or maybe downed trees to be used for bridge making would definitely come in handy!
-Snow covered boulders might also be useful.
-Maybe a real bonfire
-I wonder if the devs could make icicles to hang off stuff?
-Or perhaps other lamps/torches/braziers.

I know there are already the tiny xmas trees like we have in our home instance, but i’d like some new forest size trees!

Anyone one have any other ideas from whats already ingame?

Yo, Ho, all together, raise the colors high,
Yo, Ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die

(edited by Kelly.7019)

Wintersday Decorations

Posted by: Daiki.6237

Daiki.6237

What I would like is more control and options in placing any decro!!! Come on Anet. 1 button to place an item but 4 to remove it!! How about being able to click on something and actually move the item instead of removing it to place it like a inch away or turn it 20 degrees?

Wintersday Decorations

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

With both current GH feeling like odd places to put snow anyway, the first thing we need is a large floor tile we can place as snowy ground. While current snow piles make good stairs, they are way too tiny to create the illusion of a floor covered by snow without reaching the local placement cap very soon.

A recipe like 1 resonating fragment + one current snow pile = 1 new snow pile four times the size

PS: @Daiki – Rotation keys !!!

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)