Zhaitan's death was an inside job

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dawnbreaker.6215

Dawnbreaker.6215

It’s soon 3 years since Zhaitan has been destroyed. That place where he used to fly around and all, well now it just looks so empty. I heard they are going to build something different there but for now it’s just empty space.

But lately I have been very suspicious about what we were told to believe about its destruction. I have seen the engineering of Zhaitan and read reviews from the people who made him and there is just no way one lonely airship crashing onto him could have brought him down. I think this was all rigged from the beginning and he was actually brought down by a controlled demolition orchestrated by Anet.

Jet fuel just doesn’t burn hot enough to melt down undead bones. We have observed many buildings in the world burning for a solid 10 hours straight and they didn’t collapse. Also, that thing that the airship fires at him in the end? Lemon juice or whatever it is? I highly doubt that could have had any effect on him.

I think it makes a whole lot more sense that there were already bombs planted inside Zhaitan from the beginning and the whole “Pact terrorists” idea was only a false flag attack so that Anet had a reason to go to Orr and get their oil. Also, on 9/10, the day before Zhaitan was defeated, many multimillion gold worth companies removed their investments from Orr. What a strange coïncidence right?

Finally we can observe at the end that Zhaitan fell down at free fall speed. This is impossible because he was clearly holding on to that tower. Once again proof of controlled demolition. Anet just admit it, your game is through.

Me: 3, Anet: 0, Kal Spiro: 1

Posted by: mcwurth.2081

mcwurth.2081

steel beams and something more……

Posted by: Zergs.9715

Zergs.9715

Does that mean we get to send pact fleet to bomb EA?

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

well at least you realized that, you are no longer a sheep-ple

Dawnbreaker.6215

Does that mean we get to send pact fleet to bomb EA?

I think Anet might very well be plotting to bomb EA if they have oil.

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Well I believe it was actually 2 years. PS is set over a year or so. S1 was a year and S2 another year. Otherwise… who knows. I think we should teach the controversy.

Posted by: Pure Heart.1456

Pure Heart.1456

Zhaitangeist – 9/10 for effort.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Is there actual proof he is dead? I know they have his tail but like a giant lizard he could have shed the tail and scampered off. Really, if I was going to kill a dragon and cut off something to show I did it I would cut off the head, not the tail.

If he is still alive it explains why Orr isn’t healing and the risen are still there.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

LOL the well written parallel with 9/11 made this your best topic so far Dawnbreaker, congratulations.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Dawnbreaker.6215

Is there actual proof he is dead? I know they have his tail but like a giant lizard he could have shed the tail and scampered off. Really, if I was going to kill a dragon and cut off something to show I did it I would cut off the head, not the tail.

If he is still alive it explains why Orr isn’t healing and the risen are still there.

Well he was supposedly blown to pieces, the tokens you get for completing Arah dungeons are his shards, and according to lore the undead are slowly getting cleansed off Orr.

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

How do we know he had ONE tail?

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Look, the amount of people it would take for this to work AND keep a secret is just impossible. Someone will always talk.

10/10 for thread creativity.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Just a flesh wound.3589

Well he was supposedly blown to pieces, the tokens you get for completing Arah dungeons are his shards, and according to lore the undead are slowly getting cleansed off Orr.

Pics or it didn’t happen. ^^

Teeth are the strongest bones. Even if he was blown up they should have found some teeth. But noooo. Just the tail was retrieved. I still think he shed it, slithered off, and they are lying to cover up their failure.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Altair.8402

Altair.8402

Pact airships can’t melt Zhaitan beams.

Posted by: Basandra Skye.4031

Basandra Skye.4031

Teeth are the strongest bones. Even if he was blown up they should have found some teeth. But noooo. Just the tail was retrieved. I still think he shed it, slithered off, and they are lying to cover up their failure.

I believe lore-wise, zhaitan is gone. Maybe not dead-dead, but definitely gone, as Tequatl has grown stronger and began stepping up into zhaitan’s place.

Just a flesh wound.3589

I believe lore-wise, zhaitan is gone. Maybe not dead-dead, but definitely gone, as Tequatl has grown stronger and began stepping up into zhaitan’s place.

Hmmmm. You mean, lore from the people who I suspect are covering up his escape and their failure to kill? Not sure how reliable that is. As for Teq, if Zhaitan is lying low then he could be getting stronger just because of that. Happens all the time in nature. The alpha of the group disappears and the beta steps in to take his place. Doesn’t mean the alpha is dead, merely not there to contest the beta’s rise in power.

When I did the part of the story where they said they had Zhaitan’s tail, I said to myself, What? His TAIL? Who would collect that? You can imagine them standing around the carcass saying, what shall we take with us. Skull? Teeth? Paws? Claws? Bones? Nope. Let’s hack off the tail.

That would literally be my last choice of what to hack off a dead dragon and drag home. It sounded weird.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Ohhhh its everyone’s favorite poster!!!!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Actually, we know he had at least four. The plot thickens.

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

Also, that thing that the airship fires at him in the end? Lemon juice or whatever it is? I highly doubt that could have had any effect on him.

You haven’t seen “Evolution”… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_

Dawnbreaker.6215

Didn’t all of them get ripped off? And yet only one of them is in the museum thing…

CureForLiving.5360

Didn’t all of them get ripped off? And yet only one of them is in the museum thing…

Not at all! I have evidence that at least 2 were still attached.

Attachments:

Dawnbreaker.6215

Not at all! I have evidence that at least 2 were still attached.

You see in that picture that 2 of his wings got cut along with the tail, and yet in the Durmand Priory the tail doesn’t have those wings. The tail inside the Durmand Priory is therefore a fake replica.

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

My theory as to where the body of Zhitan went, is the same as where the Berlin wall went. they broke it into little bits and sold them to tourists! Ever notice what Arah dungeon tokens are? They’re little bits of Zhaitan.

CureForLiving.5360

My theory as to where the body of Zhitan went, is the same as where the Berlin wall went. they broke it into little bits and sold them to tourists! Ever notice what Arah dungeon tokens are? They’re little bits of Zhaitan.

And now ask yourself, who is collecting these tokens? A certain officer in LA (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Officer_Hetja) but what do we know about Hetja? What is she doing with these so called pieces of Zhaitan? Is she trying to cover up what really happened? Is she trying to get rid of the evidence? Or is there something even darker afoot!

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

Everybody, hurry, get your tin foil hats!

Attachments:

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

And now ask yourself, who is collecting these tokens? A certain officer in LA (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Officer_Hetja) but what do we know about Hetja? What is she doing with these so called pieces of Zhaitan? Is she trying to cover up what really happened? Is she trying to get rid of the evidence? Or is there something even darker afoot!

You are suggesting a sinister organisation of jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts?

Just a flesh wound.3589

You are suggesting a sinister organisation of jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts?

Even members of sinister organizations have a hobby. Even better if they can all get together at the end of a day organizing in a sinister manner and do a jigsaw puzzle while drinking beer.

It could be worse. They could all be Curling enthusiast.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Torvic.8256

Torvic.8256

Perhaps Sepp Blatter was behind it?

Posted by: Mal.1670

Mal.1670

Hahah Dawnbreaker is still salty about the scoreboard some guy brought up in his first thread xD

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

Pact lasers can’t melt steel beams.