how to change your server

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: elsafadi.9361

elsafadi.9361

Q:

is it posible now to change your own server in the game and if its posible could you please tell me the most popular server i know its retain medium or high i am just think about the most active server in the game

Posted by: Fatalyz.7168

Fatalyz.7168

A:

If you are talking about PvE server, it doesn’t matter, everyone in PvE is on a Megaserver.

Servers only matter for WvW, and you would buy gems with cash or gold, and then spend the gems to move to the server you want to be on, provided that it isn’t full.

Alternatively, you can delete all of your characters, and then transfer servers, but if you aren’t doing WvW, you are perfectly fine where you are.

Edit: As was pointed out below:

Keep in mind that the deleting your characters option hasn’t been working properly lately due to demo characters not being fully deleted. So, keep that in mind.

(edited by Fatalyz.7168)

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

Is it only full for transfer or also for new players or ppl who decided to reroll deleting their chara?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Full means Full. You can’t join it as a transfer or a new account.

Keep in mind that the deleting your characters option hasn’t been working properly lately due to demo characters not being fully deleted. So, keep that in mind.

Posted by: Fatalyz.7168

Fatalyz.7168

Thank you for this. I was not aware. I’ll add it to my original post and credit you.

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

Better transfer Soon.