polar bear race

polar bear race

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DsoN.2794

DsoN.2794

is it only me that want anet to make the polar bears a playable caracther.
(sorry my english )

Attachments:

polar bear race

Posted by: Blighton.6425

Blighton.6425

i would, you can pretty much expect it in an Xpack, same with the Asian Bird people

polar bear race

Posted by: Rizzy.8293

Rizzy.8293

or you can go to lake drakkar as a norn and get stuck in bear form and become a norn bear like svanir lol

but in all seriousness, wait for the expansion pack

polar bear race

Posted by: Mortimor.6431

Mortimor.6431

I think we’re all pretty sure Tengu will be playable as they can be easily integrated into the game with how they’ve set them up.

The Kodan, however, I know little about but from what NPCs say they may just be Norn permanently in Koda form.

polar bear race

Posted by: MikeRocks.9243

MikeRocks.9243

I’m pretty positive Tengu and Koda will be in there eventually. What I’m mostly curious about is what customization options they’d have available. Pretty much every Tengu/Koda I’ve seen so far has looked pretty much the same. I mean, at least the Tengu get different coloring. Every Koda I see might as well have been copy/pasted.

I could see Hylek/Heket possibly becoming playable, also, though that might be more of a stretch. Their description kind of makes them seem like a more nomadic, tribal version of the Charr, or perhaps Charr mixed with Norn. I can always hope. I had a Froglok Wizard in Everquest YEARS ago and I’ve been wanting to get my froggy on ever since then.

The Long Road
Goal: To have one character of every race, gender, and armor class combination at level 80.
Current progress: Human 4/6 | Charr 1/6 | Norn 1/6 | Sylvari 1/6 | Asura 1/6 | Total: 8/30