A raiding survey-for raiders and non-raiders

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Metziker.4231

Metziker.4231

(First of all, I’ve read the guidelines and see nothing in there that prohibits this kind of posst. If i am mistaken, feel free to delete this. If however the post is fine, please do not move it to the raids section, because i would like input from people that do not raid as well. Thank you.

Also, this survey is the one from reddit, so if you’ve completed it before, please do not do so again.)

Howdy folks. Since Salvation Pass is fast approaching I thought it a good idea to enact something I’ve been thinking about for the past few weeks, and have spent the last couple of hours making a survey on people’s experiences with the first raid wing.

I would like as many of you as possible to take the time and fill it out. If you did not participate in the raid yet / do not like raids, please also fill out the survey as it contains a shorter version catering to your needs.

I hope that I haven’t omitted any important information people are interested in. Feel free to ask questions or make comments and I’ll be sure to make the necessary adjustments once Salvation Pass has had a good run as well.

You can find a link to the survey here:

http://goo.gl/forms/uim2J3Tqfz

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

When comparing Spirit Vale to other raids you’ve played in other games, how does it stack up in terms of the following:

Difficulty
1 To. 5
Much worse much better

This is probably the worst question. Is difficulty a good thing or a bad thing? That will determine how you answer this question. If you like challenging content ten it’s a good thing. If you thought raids were too easy then you would rate this low. If you think difficulty is a bad thing because you like to play casual games, if you think it’s too hard you’ll put much worse. So this data is not going to be accurate. A few questions were like this but this one was the worst.

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

I wholeheartedly agree that the survey questions are terrible. In addition to Andraus’ point, it also appears that some questions simply assume that every participant does PUG raids.

I would suggest looking into how to make survey questions, not only for clarity but also for removing/minimizing bias. As it is now, the data that are gathered from this survey are largely useless.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

I did the survey since you said there were questions regarding not doing raids, but there weren’t any of any real value to anyone.

Just would I consider doing them in the future and how many hours per week I play.

No questions as to why not. So if I completed the survey (I saw no reason to submit such useless data for analysis), you wouldn’t know if I didn’t do it because I don’t have time or if I don’t do PvP or if I thought they were too hard or too easy or if I didn’t have a level 80 character yet.

Posted by: Rhyav.4812

Rhyav.4812

Hey Met I just finished the survey. When or where can I check the avg replies? Very interesting post!