ANET: Thx for the Special Reveals...

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

Dear Anet,

Thanks for revealing the Warrior & Thief specializations because that means there are only TWO (Count them: TWO) specializations left! I have a feeling Ranger Druid will be revealed next which means Engie will be the very last. But hey, we’re getting somewhere. Right?

My hope is that Engie will have the best reveal. I’ve been waiting for word on my class’s changes since January. The class also had two major nerfs during the last few months: Celestial Rifle Engie is useless in sPvP while Turret Engie got nerfed in all areas of the game(PvE, PvP, WvW). I hope the Engie reveal makes up for these major losses. I really, really, really hope that Celestial Rifle and Turret Engie aren’t repackaged as part of the specialization because that would seriously suck after waiting for 8 months straight.

Anyways, thanks for the reveal!

—Lapis

To all of those who keep telling me to “be patient”: See what happens when people politely ask Anet to reveal certain specializations? We have had no word about the Ranger & Engie specializations since January. We only had pictures and only scant info about the Druids to go on. Plus, politely asking Anet to reveal certain things in the new xpac is a way of showing interest in their work. Let that be a lesson to all of you.

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

There ain’t such a thing as “best reveal”. Simply some elite specs are polished enough, while others are completely screwed up, and need serious fix ASAP.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Wwefan.4982

Wwefan.4982

Dear Anet,

Thanks for revealing the Warrior & Thief specializations because that means there are only TWO (Count them: TWO) specializations left! I have a feeling Ranger Druid will be revealed next which means Engie will be the very last. But hey, we’re getting somewhere. Right?

My hope is that Engie will have the best reveal. I’ve been waiting for word on my class’s changes since January. The class also had two major nerfs during the last few months: Celestial Rifle Engie is useless in sPvP while Turret Engie got nerfed in all areas of the game(PvE, PvP, WvW). I hope the Engie reveal makes up for these major losses. I really, really, really hope that Celestial Rifle and Turret Engie aren’t repackaged as part of the specialization because that would seriously suck after waiting for 8 months straight.

Anyways, thanks for the reveal!

—Lapis

To all of those who keep telling me to “be patient”: See what happens when people politely ask Anet to reveal certain specializations? We have had no word about the Ranger & Engie specializations since January. We only had pictures and only scant info about the Druids to go on. Plus, politely asking Anet to reveal certain things in the new xpac is a way of showing interest in their work. Let that be a lesson to all of you.

Wait you think Anet revealed them because people asked Anet revealed them because the specs we complete chances are Druid and “Forge” are not ready and don’t start with the “but we saw them in the trailer” that doesn’t wash yes if we are patient time will go faster but we got those reveals cause they are ready not because we asked.

Sylvari mean

Posted by: steve.2945

steve.2945

I honestly thought rev elite spec was going to be last, with druid being 2nd to last.

Proud TTS member

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

I have a feeling the recent necromancer fix on minion AI has allot to do with why the engi hasn’t been revealed yet, since we know he gets drones. Maybe it has something to do with ranger to, that they needed this out there before they could reveal it.

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

an AI revamp for minions would be the dream <3

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

If anet did this I might actually play ranger in PvE again. Minions are awful in this game and hinder classes/builds severely.

The Sickest Guild NA

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Don’t worry lapis! My hunch is telling me that we will be revealed next week! and if not yeah……………..Lets just hope engie and reanger are done in the next two weeks and then beta comes ^.^

P.S. I completely aagree that Anet killed turreters BUT kits are a fun, decent and forceable replacement IMO.

Your friend Zingir

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

Go ingame, test it out, seriously. Allot of the minion problems are fixed right now.

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Go ingame, test it out, seriously. Allot of the minion problems are fixed right now.

I was downing players in WvW left and right cause they ignored my minions… It was great… All minions instantly turning and smacking the enemy i was attacking!

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

Posted by: PsychoHD.1695

PsychoHD.1695

Your thought process is baffling to me… I’d almost call it ignorance

No matter what order they were announced in, the last elite specs would always come last as that’s exactly what they are: THE LAST ELITE SPECS

The ONLY way your issue would have been avoided would have been if ANet released every elite spec at once… in which case, it’d most likely be rushed and so not as impressive as they have been thus far

Please, you’re not special and neither is your class so be like EVERYONE ELSE and wait