Bladed Armor

Bladed Armor

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Akiraha.4518

Akiraha.4518

As many of you, I just fell in love with the bladed armor. But looks like the only way to get the chest part is by getting t4 in the map meta events. And even then you have a very low chance of getting it. I menaged to get the t4 reward 3 times (I crashed once and lost all the progress) and of course I got nothing but garbage from it every time. So, I don’t want to complain about this, but isn’t this thing a bit unfair? I mean, after you spend litteraly hours doing events on the map, with an high chance of failing to reach t4, you only have a tiny chance of getting the chest piece. I mean, I’m okay with working hard in order to get something, I’m ok with the luck factor in the game, but having both things at the same time is ridiculous. I feel like I’m gonna spend ages on that map without being able to obtain the armor. Anyone else feel the same way?

Bladed Armor

Posted by: Serephy.6271

Serephy.6271

Yes, I have to agree.

Bladed Armor

Posted by: Ronnie Hu.1694

Ronnie Hu.1694

i wish the coat add into vendor list. too much pain to do this again and again

Bladed Armor

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I completely agree, the drop is too low still. But when you do get it many people get it in the same map. Yes, the drop rate needs to be increased, otherwise I don’t see people sticking around for trying to get a T4 map.