GW2 in Chinajoy

GW2 in Chinajoy

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: alberte.2685

alberte.2685

China’s largest exhibition opened in Chinajoy game, know that KDW do to guild wars 2?
, according to a report, please friends in KDW exhibition area, the largest screen tanks to the world, even a mobile phone game has a lot of posters and display area.

And GW2, no LOGO, no lead, no posters, network is very poor, poor 6 PCS in one corner.

It is HOT in Chinajoy propaganda.

GW2 in Chinajoy

Posted by: Kreejaffa.3682

Kreejaffa.3682

If my Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring is correct, you just told us all to kill a banana…

Seriously though, can you rephrase that? Not really getting what you are saying.

Kreejaffa [Ferguson’s Crossing]
Leader of Looking For Gandalf [LFG]
Worst Commander of Ferguson’s Crossing (Self Proclaimed)

GW2 in Chinajoy

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I think the OP is saying that other game presenters at some convention in China have huge booths but GW2 is in a sad little huddle off to the side and not doing enough to get publicity for the game.

While that doesn’t bother me one way or the other, I take heart from such posts because they show how global we have become. When I was a kid the idea of reading casual comments from Chinese people (however poorly translated), posted and read across the globe in moments? That was pure science fiction. So I have a sense of wonder moment here.

GW2 in Chinajoy

alberte.2685

I think the OP is saying that other game presenters at some convention in China have huge booths but GW2 is in a sad little huddle off to the side and not doing enough to get publicity for the game.

While that doesn’t bother me one way or the other, I take heart from such posts because they show how global we have become. When I was a kid the idea of reading casual comments from Chinese people (however poorly translated), posted and read across the globe in moments? That was pure science fiction. So I have a sense of wonder moment here.

Yes, and a network, it is easy to know what happened. All over the world. A magical s…
Then again, I’m very worried about whether KDW don’t want to run the GW2, GW2 can survive long in China, most players are late skeptical.
If the GW2 shut down the server in China, then we ID in China can be transferred to the European and American server? Or Taiwan server also is pretty good.

GW2 in Chinajoy

alberte.2685

I am very worried about the problem now is that whether KDW will operate GW2, according to a friend’s message, GW2 operations team has dissolved in China, on the newly opened Chinajoy, GW2 booth no ads, no LOGO, no boot, only six computer in there, poor and unstable network.

This paragraph of time the domestic players are some of the domestic GW2pvp masters, doing some teaching activities, but know, any folk activities in China is useless. (due to political system caused by the concept of impact)

In China recently issued many new games in a row, while production levels are not as GW2 is good, but there are more rich content, especially PVP siege warfare and the wild field. Many of the GW2 WVW guild has shifted to other games.

ANET really need more work faster, at the end of the year there will be a blizzard OVERWATCH, blizzard than KDW is very good choice of agents, and stability. It will take a lot of people. Another RIOT has confirmed the presence of a new game, as I guess there many years ago LOL. RIOT of the new game would be popular in the whole of China, GW2 exist a lot of competitors.

KDW is the most terrible, the company is a third-rate bad company, he is the greatest uncertainty.

GW2 in Chinajoy

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

That bags the question why did ANET gave some 3rd rate company to publish GW2?

GW2 in Chinajoy

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

because china is a stupid region to work in so left it to someone else to deal with. All the crap about skins with skulls on etc not allowed, political nightmare to deal with.

I doubt that anet really care about what happens in china as judging by their financials it isnt actually a profitable region for them.

GW2 in Chinajoy

alberte.2685

It is said that at the time of negotiation agent Gw2, China’s strongest two game companies “QQ” and “163” and Anet held talks, “QQ” agent LoL, and bought the Riot lots of shares. “163” agent all blizzard games.

But both companies say GW2 problem exists, to enter the Chinese market to be profitable, so put forward two different modification scheme of the game. Anet is said to have refused to modify the game failed to successful cooperation.

Modify the plan proposed by the “163” is said to be in time to collect fees, is actually a disguised increase viscous game, compare the situation in China.

I personally think that “163” is more conscience and conforms to the concept of European and American companies in China, although blizzard storm hero and starcraft ii performance in China is not very good, but the “163” still spent a lot of work. Recently began to cooperate with alibaba, so that the company can stable environment brings to the game.

And Kdw is fear.

GW2 in Chinajoy

alberte.2685

In addition, the enormous success of “Lol” and “QQ” has a lot to do, before buy Riot “QQ” equity, Riot is just a small company, and “QQ” is the most powerful game company in China, a year’s income is equivalent to the sum of all the other Chinese gaming companies, his club’s game Lol, Cf, DnF firmly occupy the market first 3. But the company is also very outrageous, like modify game content. Ok LoL not modified, and almost the same as the server, and server stability.