Guild Hall Requirements

Guild Hall Requirements

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Wiseguy One.1782

Wiseguy One.1782

Any chance we will be given the requirements on what it is going to take to get a guild hall soon? I am sure I am not the only one in this boat that would like to know what it is going to take so my guild can start saving. Thanks.

-Wiseguy One

Guild Hall Requirements

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I think a lot of ppl will be hungry for this info. I suspect they are hesitant to let ppl know too soon in case of early stockpiling of something, but Im sure a deep dive will cover some of it.

Guild Hall Requirements

Posted by: Brother Dulfite.5793

Brother Dulfite.5793

Would be great if it was some random item that is currently not worth much in order to make the economy explode lol.

Guild Hall Requirements

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

Whatever the requirements are I hope small guilds will be able to get one.

Guild Hall Requirements

Posted by: Red Queen.7915

Red Queen.7915

I’m guessing they’ll have a cost made up a of combination of merits, influence and gold. Makes sense for something that’s solely guild-related. There isn’t really any way to “stockpile” merits and influence, and gold is abundant in the game, anyway. Might be that, if the gold cost is high, smaller guilds will struggle a bit, but I’m pretty sure that’s been discussed way back when they decided to bring back guild halls, and there’s a way for guilds of any size to create a guild hall.

PSA: The amount of small felines serves as an indicator for just how angry I am at something.

Kaerleikur @ Elonaspitze

Guild Hall Requirements

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

I’d just like to get some more information in general.

I really hope there is more involved than just guild halls. It would be nice if individual members were given their own room to decorate and such. It would also be nice if they tied in some of the other game features into it in some fashion.

As it stands right now, the game could honestly get by without having guilds at all in it. I’m really curious what all they’re changing to warrant even needing halls in the first place.

Guild Hall Requirements

Posted by: Wolfe.9850

Wolfe.9850

Honestly I think a good idea would be if Guild Halls came in different sizes, with upgrades becoming available at the same time (or at least around the same time.) as needing to upgrade your guild licence. That way the smaller guilds could still get a hall, but the larger ones would still be able to benefit from having more members as well.

Guild Hall Requirements

Posted by: Stentorian Goat.7241

Stentorian Goat.7241

Every member of the guild must have 250 Globs of Globby Goop in their inventory simultaneously. This unlocks a new guild upgrade option for the Super Bounty which activates every bounty target at once. If the guild successfully completes the Super Bounty, you may then start on a Tyria-wide scavenger hunt for random treasures that are now essential to guild hall construction. Each will be used to make various tokens (of Air, of Fire, of Spirit, etc.). Tokens are time-gated and can be made once per day. Finally, with 250 of each token in hand, the guild leader can trade for an Astral Sigil which will unlock the door to your guild hall.

However, you must first build the hall and its doors by returning to Dry Top and buying 100,000 Clay Bricks. Then…

Well, you get the picture.

Guild Hall Requirements

Posted by: Morte.5916

Morte.5916

Don’t forget that any character who wishes to enter the guild hall must have a pristine fractal relic in inventory.