Legendary Envoy Armor weight

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Q:

So, how is it gonna be? Will we get a piece of legendary armor precursor from that box? A full set? Which weight? Will it also have stat-swapping? What about skins, will they be shared like outfits? If I pick light, how will I be able to get a heavy legendary armor? If skins aren’t like oufit (one for all weights), how will I be able to eventually acquire all skins for all weights? Different collections for each weight, or each piece?

@Edit
As I’ve mentioned, “legendary armor PRECURSOR”. I know it will be ascended.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

(edited by Valento.9852)

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

No one knows all that for sure, but what we know is:
The box will give a full legendary set.
The skin will be unlocked like any other legendary does.
You’ll be able to swap stats like any legendary does.

What I’m not sure: Seems like the box will give you 1 armor weight, and you’ll be able to do the collection multiple times, so it won’t be like an outfit, it will be like a regular armor.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: eldrin.6471

eldrin.6471

Envoy Armor I is ascended not legendary and will be a component in crafting legendry

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Which will not be much use due to runes !

Swap stat on armour you need diff runes in many cases – so may as well just make another set of ascended.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

I wonder, if the legendary armor can swap weights, then might there just be one skin for all 3?

Also just thought of an idea: For runes, what if, by applying a rune, it unlocks that rune for that armor piece, and you can select between all unlocked runes.

Posted by: BloodyNine.7504

BloodyNine.7504

Envoy Armor I is ascended not legendary and will be a component in crafting legendry

I am amazed at how many people I run into that think that when this first collection is done they will open up a chest with a full legendary armor set. Not even close. I would expect 3 or 4 levels to this collection. I would also assume it will dwarf the other legendary collections in regards to what is required. Considering it is a full set of armor, not just one piece.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I am amazed at how many people I run into that think that when this first collection is done they will open up a chest with a full legendary armor set. Not even close. I would expect 3 or 4 levels to this collection. I would also assume it will dwarf the other legendary collections in regards to what is required. Considering it is a full set of armor, not just one piece.

Cost from start to finish for the entire set will be comparable to that of weapons. Expect the set to cost around 2500 gold.

Posted by: BloodyNine.7504

BloodyNine.7504

Cost from start to finish for the entire set will be comparable to that of weapons. Expect the set to cost around 2500 gold.

Do you have that from an official source? Just curious. My assumption is that it would be more considering it is a whole set of armor rather than one weapon. Not 6 times more expensive. But I could see twice as expensive.

Ayrilana.1396

Do you have that from an official source? Just curious. My assumption is that it would be more considering it is a whole set of armor rather than one weapon. Not 6 times more expensive. But I could see twice as expensive.

http://dulfy.net/2015/09/26/gw2-twitchcon-designing-raids-in-heart-of-thorns/

Posted by: eldrin.6471

eldrin.6471

That information has already proved to be inaccurate,raid bosses do not drop precursors for legendary Armour.As with most things in this game its another long drawn out collection.

Ayrilana.1396

That information has already proved to be inaccurate,raid bosses do not drop precursors for legendary Armour.As with most things in this game its another long drawn out collection.

One thing being wrong doesn’t mean that everything else is. It could also mean that they’re waiting until the full raid is released before adding precursors to the loot table.

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

I wonder, if the legendary armor can swap weights, then might there just be one skin for all 3?

Also just thought of an idea: For runes, what if, by applying a rune, it unlocks that rune for that armor piece, and you can select between all unlocked runes.

That’s been suggested for a while now for legendary weapons with sigils as well.

As it is, you might as well make ascended weapons for each stat type since they use different sigils.

Posted by: GuardianDamian.4768

GuardianDamian.4768

I do hope that issue with runes will be addressed. After spending enormous pile of gold for crafting legendary armor players should have option to freely select upgrade – they could add another option after right clicking it to “Select upgrade” right under Select stats. If not then this legendary armor will be another “ascended” armor – which stats you will only change when new meta will require it. Since I doubt anyone will swap say Superior Runes of Strength for Berserkers if you want to go condi and then for Troopers if you want to go wvw on daily basis…